Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #6061
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
yeah mike from clearcorners.com
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 12:30 PM   #6062
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
yeah mike from clearcorners.com
Oh, you mean that guy who is one of the kindest soles that never has anything bad to say about anyone on Zilvia?

Yeah, i'll take my business elsewhere.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:04 PM   #6063
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
Oh, you mean that guy who is one of the kindest soles that never has anything bad to say about anyone on Zilvia?

I'm sure he wouldn't do something gay like that anyway.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #6064
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I'm sure he wouldn't do something gay like that anyway.
You're right, business isn't business. Why make money from someone paying you for a service cause it might be "gay"
Old 12-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #6065
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yes, business may be business, but selling out however, is a different story. I for one don't feel the slightest bit obligated to take someone up on a business proposition simply because it's been offered. If it's below my standards, or something I wouldn't want my name and reputation attached to, I'm going to decline. Simple as that. I'm tired of people acting as though the economy must put the consumer first. Both parties should be equally satisfied. But I digress...

Throwback:
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #6066
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #6067
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Holy swag, Batman!
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #6068
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
suuaagg

msglngth
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #6069
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #6070
Circuit-180sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Circuit-180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Knew this would get posted soon! But it is definitely BAWS!!! I like the position lights on the front. We call them Parkers here in Australia. But yeh anybody know what brand they are?
Circuit-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #6071
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
sr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
old

Old pic.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #6072
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Old 12-14-2011, 09:57 PM   #6073
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
someone picture this car with some aggressive vs kf's and a nice stance maybe a little rim tuck ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEtRy...eature=related
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:07 AM   #6074
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Old 12-15-2011, 08:07 AM   #6075
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
JUNKHOUSE

msglngth

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #6076
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post

Ah you know what. Mike is actually a really nice guy. If you have managed to make him say something disparaging there is a good chance you deserved it.

He is right most people on Zilvia are too cheap to take the right road. You can buy cheap Chinese LED kits that will be shitty and crap out. Or you can pay the money to have it done right.

His work is top notch and he does not tolerate cheap ass crap. He speaks up about it and then people cry at him and then he counters,he is human.

This thread is one example were people have actually taken the right road in the aero department. Perhaps you could learn not to judge before actually knowing?

To try and keep this on topic yes my Hot load rear valence is up for sale. I am going a different direction.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #6077
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ Surprised you are having such a hard time selling that rear valence. I thought with that set of sides up for sale too it would go really fast.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:49 PM   #6078
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn, water dripping and eveything... gasp.
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #6079
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
^ Surprised you are having such a hard time selling that rear valence. I thought with that set of sides up for sale too it would go really fast.

Ya the guy that bought the sides hit me up but was to cheap to buy the rear. LOL I have since had two people that wanted it but either Christmas or unexpected expenses got in the way.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:42 PM   #6080
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Got word that this Ikeya aero (though not Kouki aero) May be avail again soon.
I'm pretty damn Excited!!!

I want this right here with OEM wing so bad. Bad enough I'd Build another hatch just to own it.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #6081
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

I hope thats true. the sides are baller
Old 12-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #6082
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Dear santa claus(crimsonrocket),

P L E A S E make the urethane lip.
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #6083
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ah you know what. Mike is actually a really nice guy. If you have managed to make him say something disparaging there is a good chance you deserved it.

He is right most people on Zilvia are too cheap to take the right road. You can buy cheap Chinese LED kits that will be shitty and crap out. Or you can pay the money to have it done right.

His work is top notch and he does not tolerate cheap ass crap. He speaks up about it and then people cry at him and then he counters,he is human.
those that know Mike personally, yours truly included, will go to bat for him
he'll tell you to your face that your shit sucks
then invite to his house to hang out and have a beer
too bad that kind of coolness just doesn't translate over net to e-tards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Got word that this Ikeya aero (though not Kouki aero) May be avail again soon.
I'm pretty damn Excited!!!

I want this right here with OEM wing so bad. Bad enough I'd Build another hatch just to own it.
only Koguchi can make that kit look good
ever wonder why nobody else ever rocked it?
there was even one for sale here that the owner had a hard time giving away for next to nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka24debt View Post
Dear santa claus(crimsonrocket),

P L E A S E make the urethane lip.
Research the process to create urethane parts
and then you'll realize why that probably won't happen
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #6084
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
there was even one for sale here that the owner had a hard time giving away for next to nothing
Yup....Def is a Strange style but even the old Red Chopped top 180 running it looked cool to me waaaay back in the day.besides the chop part.
That Kit that was for sale was Trashed (front anyway) and thats why he couldnt give it away.I was gonna buy it and Fix it but shipping would have been more than the kit was worth x2.

That is the Kit that is being repaired fully & Re-produced BTW.I talk to him every now and then and he's got Extreme Dimensions Working on it as we speak.

vanquish:u
Old 12-15-2011, 09:44 PM   #6085
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post

folks in the east have rocked the skirts with kouki front, and theyre saucy.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #6086
hacknik
Leaky Injector

hacknik is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Yup....Def is a Strange style but even the old Red Chopped top 180 running it looked cool to me waaaay back in the day.besides the chop part.
That Kit that was for sale was Trashed (front anyway) and thats why he couldnt give it away.I was gonna buy it and Fix it but shipping would have been more than the kit was worth x2.

That is the Kit that is being repaired fully & Re-produced BTW.I talk to him every now and then and he's got Extreme Dimensions Working on it as we speak.

vanquish:u

this bumper. hnnggggggggg. RPf1's actually look good here
Old 12-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #6087
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
the only reason buying LED tails is stupid is if youre drifting
wall tap and crack it, money down the drain

otherwise, its so much better. Brighter, faster, cooler
Old 12-16-2011, 12:04 AM   #6088
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
LEDzzz!!

Hey are you using a pwm , also what brand are the led's

Old 12-16-2011, 10:54 AM   #6089
Redstar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Redstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyM0NxhqCbw
Old 12-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #6090
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Wakamatsu made Itai his BITCH