Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #1561
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Where did you get those valences?

How rare is a complete set of Kouki S13 sports package quad foglights with harnesses relays brackets and switch?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2012, 06:26 AM   #1562
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Where did you get those valences?

How rare is a complete set of Kouki S13 sports package quad foglights with harnesses relays brackets and switch?
Not at all, send them to me.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #1563
2toneSilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
2toneSilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriftVert View Post
Whoa!!! Where'd you get that 70% more toilet paper from?!?! Haha

I want to see valances on car.
not my car, but you get the idea

2toneSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:58 AM   #1564
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2toneSilvia View Post
not my car, but you get the idea

may i ask what roof wing that is there?
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #1565
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
no you may not... there is a thread for that!
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:06 AM   #1566
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxheadmr View Post
Craft Square Mirrors
These are for R32 & R33 Skylines by the way.
The S13 & S14 version has the same bolt pattern, but sits further forward, which is why on yours the top of the metal triangle does not line up with the plastic adapter plate.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #1567
sviellvoicae
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
sviellvoicae will become famous soon enoughsviellvoicae will become famous soon enoughsviellvoicae will become famous soon enoughsviellvoicae will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Cant remember if I posted these.

5Zigen seats. Never seen these before.

5Zigen Wheel. Ive seen one other.
sviellvoicae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:47 PM   #1568
R@tch
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
R@tch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Some rare s13 rear valances/aprons I've owned:

link to pic of middle aprons fitted to 240sx, not mine

link to 2 pics of these fitted to a 180sx, not mine: 1 2

Pic of bomex valance fitted to low 180sx on deep work meister s1's, not mine

link to pic of these fitted to sr20drifter1's awesome 240sx, not mine

All in one pic + there's also semi rare: 2x 180sx oem kouki bumpers with fender pieces/grilles and lights, 2x 180sx kouki lips, 1x s13 silvia oem aero bumper with grilles and lights, 1x set s13 silvia oem aero skirts, 3x set 180sx oem chuki skirts, 2x set 180sx oem kouki skirts and 3x set 180sx oem kouki rear aprons hiding in this pic .
R@tch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #1569
Firestorm999

Firestorm999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dog n bone pattern, glitter back Recaro spg's signed by dajiro inada and some other drifty dude in japan along with some other ppl @ option magazine.

i believe these are a one off.

Firestorm999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #1570
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nikkisixx69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
are trust DD shotgun pipes considered rare?? full stainless system with no boxes

Old 07-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #1571
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
R@tch, nikkisixx69, no. That stuff isn't rare.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #1572
KrazyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (28)
KrazyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Not sure exactly how rare this is but definitely something not easy to come by.. Brand NEW 180sx specific kouki front bumper emblem(not chuki!!) Next to a used 180sx specific rear emblem! Will go great with all my new kouki shit! Even have a brand new oem kouki lip!!
KrazyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #1573
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
The lip is more rare than the two emblems you posted.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #1574
KrazyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Oh yeah I'm definitely aware of that.. I just recently acquired the emblem and I've whored the lip around here for a quite awhile.. Might as well put another here...lol
Old 07-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #1575
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
damn we need a moderator specific to this thread to clean it up. Tired of "dunno if this is rare but here is some pics". Post rare cool shit. Not some emblems and what not just because the car is old as dirt and they don't make them anymore. More after market baller stuff/rare oem options. If you don't know then maybe make a different thread before you clutter this one with stupid crap. People trying to hard to feel jdm rare cool. Like its a life changer or something lol.
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #1576
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
sr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Parts

^^^LOL.

S14 Morecollage wing. I test fitted it on some guy's S14. Very nice lines, I might say better than the S13 one that I used to have on my car.
S14 MoreCollage

S13 MoreCollage

Top Secret Shift knob again.

HKS Short shifter for sr20. The best short shifter I've had so far. I had Tomei, C's & B&M.

S13 Tomei tow hooks.

I hope you like this Ryan
Old 07-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #1577
KrazyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
damn we need a moderator specific to this thread to clean it up. Tired of "dunno if this is rare but here is some pics". Post rare cool shit. Not some emblems and what not just because the car is old as dirt and they don't make them anymore. More after market baller stuff/rare oem options. If you don't know then maybe make a different thread before you clutter this one with stupid crap. People trying to hard to feel jdm rare cool. Like its a life changer or something lol.
Hey buddy.. Go fuck yourself.. Never been a jdm fanboy and never will be... And sometimes Discontinued = RARE.. In this case the emblems might not be super rare or "baller" but I would most certainly say that a new oem kouki lip is definitely rare...

Great "non cluttering" post you've got there with your awesome rare parts collection... Seems like you're the fanboy..

Maybe this will be up to your "rare cool shit" standards since it's so JDM/Baller/Discontinued.. LOL
JDM "Friends" Kouki front bumper
Old 07-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #1578
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
peter

do you have ARC sway bar end links?

still need something to mount mine with
Old 07-27-2012, 12:51 AM   #1579
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
ARC front mount
TOP SECRET front bumper
Old 07-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #1580
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLiDe_WaYz View Post
I want that so fkn bad. I've been searching Jpn actions for sometime now looking for one.
Where is that from? Which car?

NVM Found it. Nismo Stack dash with Epson EJ1 Controller
Old 07-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #1581
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyS13 View Post
Hey buddy.. Go fuck yourself.. Never been a jdm fanboy and never will be... And sometimes Discontinued = RARE.. In this case the emblems might not be super rare or "baller" but I would most certainly say that a new oem kouki lip is definitely rare...

Great "non cluttering" post you've got there with your awesome rare parts collection... Seems like you're the fanboy..

Maybe this will be up to your "rare cool shit" standards since it's so JDM/Baller/Discontinued.. LOL
s13sr in s14 = gay
Also that bumper = ugly
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #1582
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
^^^ get out... Now !!!
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #1583
'97 S14 SE Turbo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
'97 S14 SE Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '97 S14 SE Turbo
Quote:

Meh... Not rare. I have one, and mine's a widebody version. (chopped up and widened... nothing special)...
'97 S14 SE Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #1584
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Oh yeah I'm definitely aware of that.. I just recently acquired the emblem and I've whored the lip around here for a quite awhile.. Might as well put another here...lol

Replica dont count rare
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:05 AM   #1585
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:

LOL at you. You failed....again I am a "fanboi", since the late 90's before 240's and drifting were even considered cool in America. Not to mention my parents bought one brand new in 1992. But I grew up in a nissan family. I have posts on here with some rare stuff, stuff I have only ever seen once because its mine lol (pages 32 and 47). I have a lot more "rare" that I have aquired also, some from this very thread. From good guys on this forum that understand and enjoy the nice quality old parts. I've just never posted it up because the parts have been posted before. But I do post the stuff I never see. I have some rare because "expensive" stuff to. But I don't really count that stuff. It's up to the individual if you want to waste money on high end stuff. Have a good one man, keep trying, you will get there one day.. I mean what is next people start posting pics of there JDM OEM nuts and bolts that came on their front clip? THEY ARE RARE NOW!!!!

Last edited by BossHogg; 07-28-2012 at 05:15 PM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:26 AM   #1586
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Picked this up recently, even has the foam inserts that go under the cups!!! It's for sale, too

Old 07-28-2012, 05:50 AM   #1587
ronny.jpn
Zilvia Junkie

ronny.jpn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
OK Guys and Gals... we are starting this over because to many people were posting NON Rare parts of stupid things like radio trim!!

The only Rule:
If you have a RARE part you MUST Post a Picture of it on Your Car!!!

Let me demonstrate...
Garage-S Carbon S14 Kouki Hood and Fenders... Very few in the US!!
Advan TC-IIs with Adavn Neova Tires.

Bomex Rear Wang type 2 w/ original 5 Vertex Lang and Canards

Yashio Factory Spec Plus Coilovers (F-10kg/ R-9kg)... possably the only ones in the US!!

Nismo Oil Presure Gauge (only 200 made)... maybe the Yashio Water Temp...

Kakimoto Regu 06&R Exhaust... possably the only one in the US!!

Garage Defend Cooling Panel

ARC Radiator and Upper/Lower Hoses

Blitz/ URAS Limited Edition SBC-iD, Power Meter, & Turbo Timer

Custom Made to Order, Karoism floor mats (yes.. Razo Titanium Pedals, and yes it was an Auto)

OS Giken STR Twin Plate (Sprung) Clutch & Flywheel (not rare but who has this shit really... I have one in my EVO 9 MR also)

Also have Tanabe Rear Upper Control Arms (originally made by Section/ Silk Road)... no pic
Brand New Old stock C's Short Shifter with Cusco Brass bushing and Tommy Kiara mushroom shift knob

Yes I know, I know... I'm crazy
Now show me how crazy you are!!

peace
Drew

Edit: Thank you for the Edit Mods!!
Lol those coilovers the only in the US a guy I know has a pair also. Js.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
ronny.jpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:30 AM   #1588
JasianBlazin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
JasianBlazin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
he posted that in 07. Js.
JasianBlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #1589
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikcaffine View Post
s13sr in s14 = gay
Thank you!

Nothing says 'ghetto' like an S13 SR in an S14.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #1590
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute

Nismo Wheel and Shift Knob

Black Amber HKS Temp Gauge BNIB