Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
koukitype_x12
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
koukitype_x12 is making a name for him/her selfkoukitype_x12 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukitype_x12
RB GT LIVE 2008 PRO AM DRIFT ON CAR RB25 crash!

enjoy...._

YouTube - MIKE POLLARD - TMF OPPOSITION-VIR FORMULA D PRO AM RB25 ON CAR DRIFT CRASH

www.tmfopposition.com
Opposition Motorsports LLC
koukitype_x12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
LoVeSbIgTuRboS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
LoVeSbIgTuRboS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
good vid wish i could see an outside view of the crash..
LoVeSbIgTuRboS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I saw this a couple days ago.

What in the hell happened?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
jj18extreme
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jj18extreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ya what happened
jj18extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
looks like rear end was in the dirt and spun him out, guy in a white car hit him on the side. i dont remember this happening, was this during practice/qualifying on day 1?
Old 02-24-2009, 07:11 PM   #6
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I love how when a drift car crashes, it's like Lego's. All the body parts just fly off, but then you can put them back on. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Theres no way the dirt spun him that fast?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
that video sucked.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:18 PM   #9
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Theres no way the dirt spun him that fast?
thats what it looks like to me, a little hard to really figure out what did with the video suddenly skipping forward
Old 02-24-2009, 11:10 PM   #10
sonomadrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I watched this run but all I remember is looking down, then back up and seeing him in the dirt.

Then I took this on the way out:

sonomadrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #11
koukitype_x12
Zilvia Junkie

koukitype_x12 is making a name for him/her selfkoukitype_x12 is making a name for him/her self
hey lol .. i was dirt dropping down the whole hill being a little to dangerous during the team drift practice and tires were grease out either way i spun on the transition seeing as i was in third trying to go lock to lock and the thing was the guy behind me was on me like i was running a normal line... although i was obviously off line. it was the first time i ran out in front and i didnt even want to as that the dangerous place to be when drifting with different drivers..i think he spun 1 or 2 times when i was behind and noticed and aborted drift.... fact is i fucked up but if i had been behind i might have noticed a guy getting out of wack... its all good through cause he hit on the fender/ wheel and blew the rack and bent the psm coilover. all in all cost me $100 for a new strut and friends with parts to be drifting the next weekend at our local demo! for those that hate the video...keep on hating, i need some more haters anyway.. managed to qualify 11th but spun in my 1 more time when i got gapped and was forced to run a fast catch up line on a slower transitioning car!! never again!

this might be the reason he wanted to stay on me... ( previous 3-4 runs... )

more to come in 09 with NEW HD camera!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #12
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukitype_x12 View Post
for those that hate the video...keep on hating, i need some more haters anyway..
I hate the video. Quality. It kept skipping. And that's probably why other people hate it too. That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #13
koukitype_x12
Zilvia Junkie

again i dont care why you hate it cause not everyone has an amazing camera to capture footage.. yes its grainy and choppy but take it for what it is rather than what you want it to be! cause soon it will be what you want it to be lol.... if your a true junky you will enjoy the vid or its good content! ) crazy sounding motor, and qualifying run for PRO aM VIR... HATE ON!