Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
AmmoMan

Trader Rating: (0)
AmmoMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 windshield wiper problems continue

(1993 240sx vert) ok, so my windshield wipers stopped working randomly, and it wasnt a problem until it started raining a lot lately, and rain-x isnt cutting it for me anymore. i replaced the wiper motor, but the wipers still wont work. based on what i have read on other threads and other forums, i found out that there is an amp on the drivers side near the master cylinder, and i looked at mine and it doesnt look obviously damaged, i.e. wires arent disconnected or anything. my question is this, is there any way i can test this amp, and also, is there a fuse or a relay somewhere that i just havent found? i looked at both relay panels under the hood and the diagrams on the covers dont say anything about wipers. also, is it possible that the switch in the steering column is bad? any advice on how to test these would be greatly appreciated. i have a multimeter and a decent understanding of electricity, but i just cant seem to figure this out. also if anyone has a spare working wiper amp close to oceanside ca, i'd be willing to buy it off them if that winds up being the problem. thanks

1993 240sx Vert - 5 Spd
AmmoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links