Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #1
Chue240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Chue240sx is making a name for him/her selfChue240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
ArmadaJspec aka Zach Gunwall

Experience is not good at all.
Bought an oem s14 kouki hood from him about three months ago and it was damaged while shipped from UPS. So I contacted him and he told me to file a claim so I did. I also told him to file a claim with UPS because he is the seller but I'm not sure if he did or not. He gave me his phone number so I called him and we talk and it seemed like he was willing to help me out. After three months I have heard nothing about getting a refund. I tried PMing him but it says he is not receiving PMs right now. So I emailed him and he claims that he has talked to his shipping place but they won't won't give him a refund? Isn't he suppose to talk to UPS.
I tried calling UPS but they keep on telling me to contact the shipper because they only give out information to the shipper. But the shipper is not helping me at all. He also said that he is in the transition of moving throughout the United States. Does that really matter? It has been three months already. So I lost $275 to him.
Chue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i used to work for ups
to get a claim from them you gotta pester them like 27/7 cuz they will try to find a reason not to
tell him to keep trying
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #3
Chue240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Chue240sx is making a name for him/her selfChue240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I do, but it seems like he is not willing to cooperate anymore.
Chue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote