Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ivebeenconverted

Ivebeenconverted is a local nissan forum member and a member of Zilvia, this thread is about him stealing my roommates car and getting caught.

About a month ago my roommates S13 hatch was stolen from my parents driveway. Police report was filed but, like usual, nothing happened. Then a month later we get a couple tips about the car and who stole it so we staked the place out where we suspected the car to be.
After a lot of debating about what to do, we were finally able to get 100% proof it was in this garage. We called the police and the car was taken back and impounded last night.

The engine, tranny, harness, exhaust, front bumper and fenders were taken off my roommates car and put on to the thieves personal car.

I'm not sure what the deal is but he was on Zilvia around 11am and was PMing people (according to his profile.) He has scammed other people in my area and is known to be a pretty shady dude.

DONT BUY PARTS FROM HIM!! You probably wont get any parts after you pay anyways.

Maybe after this all gets settled I can make a thread with all the details about the bust but I'm not sure what all I can say. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this guy.

Last edited by 2Slow40; 12-29-2009 at 12:48 PM..
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
+1 for u and your friend great news i hope the thief gets buttt fucked everyday in jail.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
damn thats fuckin crazy...glad to hear ur buddy got his car back

rb26man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
If you can provide me some proof that the thief is a member here and all that jazz, I have no qualms with banning him.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
PM'd you good sir
Old 12-29-2009, 07:35 PM   #6
Couped_up'd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (47)
Couped_up'd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
Ivebeenconverted is a local nissan forum member and a member of Zilvia, this thread is about him stealing my roommates car and getting caught.

About a month ago my roommates S13 hatch was stolen from my parents driveway. Police report was filed but, like usual, nothing happened. Then a month later we get a couple tips about the car and who stole it so we staked the place out where we suspected the car to be.
After a lot of debating about what to do, we were finally able to get 100% proof it was in this garage. We called the police and the car was taken back and impounded last night.

The engine, tranny, harness, exhaust, front bumper and fenders were taken off my roommates car and put on to the thieves personal car.

I'm not sure what the deal is but he was on Zilvia around 11am and was PMing people (according to his profile.) He has scammed other people in my area and is known to be a pretty shady dude.

DONT BUY PARTS FROM HIM!! You probably wont get any parts after you pay anyways.

Maybe after this all gets settled I can make a thread with all the details about the bust but I'm not sure what all I can say. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this guy.

Lol Hey man!

Ya keep who turned him in on the down low, intell he is busted.

I diffently 2nd everything this guy says!
Old 12-29-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couped_up'd View Post
Lol Hey man!

Ya keep who turned him in on the down low, intell he is busted.

I diffently 2nd everything this guy says!
Yeah, we're not ever going telling anyone who turned him in. If they want people to know then they'll know lol
Old 12-29-2009, 08:03 PM   #8
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
karma's a bitch
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:19 PM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I sent him a PM, he couldn't be bothered to respond, even though he has been online.
He has now been banned from the marketplace indefinitely. As soon as I have more than "he said she said" to go on, he can be banned from the forum on the whole.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote