Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-04-2014, 05:50 PM   #1
280zx2by2
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
280zx2by2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Street Sweeper Gang?

Anyone had issues with them?

I ordered 3 stickers and a Hit And Run drift club T-shirt on Oct. 9th as a pre order.

Oct. 18th I received 2 stickers and emailed them about the one missing, got an email back saying it would be taken care of.

Nov. 21st email regarding the items, no response.

Skip to Dec 5th, haven't receive the T-shirt or sticker, send email and Dax agrees to refund my stuff I haven't received after telling me there was a problem with the company printing the shirts.

Never get the refund.

Dec 10th I email them regular don't the refund. No reply.

Dec 17th send another email, no response.

Sent the last email Jan. 2nd and sent them a message on Facebook.

I've now seen where the shirts are finished and been shipped out to some customers and Dax Rodrigues has still not contacted me since Dec 5th nor have I received a refund for the sticker and T-shirt. I have all of the emails to back this up.

My names Jordan Chase Barfield if this is read by one of them and they finally decide to do something about it.

Last edited by 280zx2by2; 01-04-2014 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Adding name.
280zx2by2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #2
280zx2by2
Zilvia Member

Still haven't received the products, a refund, or an email back yet.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Maybe he's on this forum, search. Contact admins or mods.

Nothing else can be done unless you paid with paypal. Paypal should take care of you.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:16 PM   #4
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I had ordered a windshield banner, and a few decals from them a while ago. I had received the decals, but not the banner.

I then emailed them numerous times (sometimes I'd get a reply, but mostly just ignored). By the time I was fed up with the situation, it was too late to do a charge back.

I learned my lesson so If it's not to late, just do it (the charge back), and forget about the shirt.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:20 PM   #5
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
send them a dead cat in a box
Old 01-10-2014, 08:24 PM   #6
funktiononly

Trader Rating: (0)
funktiononly is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i use be to fan of the street sweeper gang site and supported them by buying some stickers at one point in time, no problems with shipping at all.

however....soon after... i found out from facebook that it was a fake car crew and the owner of the site (Dax) claimed another car club in AZ as the street sweeper gang club... i lost my interest in that shady site.

they're stickers are overpriced, they have shitty service apparently, and have false content and false car club...I will not promote or support that dude anymore.. sorry to hear you got screwed over Jordan... looks like he's spending everyone's money on tattoos and drugs probably...

its all doomed now: can?t wait to get the rest done.
funktiononly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:15 PM   #7
280zx2by2
Zilvia Member

I went through the web sites contact email again like my original email and he finally sent me my refund. There is hope in the world.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:11 PM   #8
Jjennifermmarie

Jjennifermmarie is an unknown quantity at this point
If you still want the Hit and Run shirt try going through Sway Gear. My orders always arrive within a week. Same shirt.
Jjennifermmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #9
89s13steve
Leaky Injector

89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by funktiononly View Post
i use be to fan of the street sweeper gang site and supported them by buying some stickers at one point in time, no problems with shipping at all.

however....soon after... i found out from facebook that it was a fake car crew and the owner of the site (Dax) claimed another car club in AZ as the street sweeper gang club... i lost my interest in that shady site.

they're stickers are overpriced, they have shitty service apparently, and have false content and false car club...I will not promote or support that dude anymore.. sorry to hear you got screwed over Jordan... looks like he's spending everyone's money on tattoos and drugs probably...

its all doomed now: can?t wait to get the rest done.*

Everything about this is true, except tattoos and drugs because he doesn't make enough money to afford them. Plus I don't think Dax is a druggie anyway. It's just him taking pictures of cars around Phoenix and putting them online. Also selling stickers. I personally think anyone who wants stickers like that (to include *SNIP*) are morons and shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 01-22-2014 at 06:25 PM..
89s13steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:08 PM   #10
powahh
Leaky Injector

powahh is an unknown quantity at this point
Same thing happened to me, and he said he'll throw in some stickers(!) when i get my shirt. Opened up the package three months after ordering and only got one super small one. I dont think ill order anything from him again
Old 02-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #11
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by powahh View Post
Same thing happened to me, and he said he'll throw in some stickers(!) when i get my shirt. Opened up the package three months after ordering and only got one super small one. I dont think ill order anything from him again
Your review is stupid. You're mad because he wasn't generous with stickers. Boo hoo. If you paid for a bunch of stickers, I'd understand but you're basing your "review" off of the fact that he didn't give freebie's then that just makes you stingy.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #12
powahh
Leaky Injector

powahh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Your review is stupid. You're mad because he wasn't generous with stickers. Boo hoo. If you paid for a bunch of stickers, I'd understand but you're basing your "review" off of the fact that he didn't give freebie's then that just makes you stingy.

Its a matter of making it right. And he didn't, after promising my order being delivered in a month and after almost 4 months and ignored emails. Not stingy, just poor customer service. I wanted to give that shirt to someone for Christmas, I guess better in February than never right?
And if you don't like my review, print it, fold it, and shove it a foot deep into your asshole.