Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
93nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Xcessive manufacturing replacement frame rails

after driving on a ghetto patched rail for about 2 and a half years the "weld" that was on the "patch" finally broke(while i was under the car). so the search began. i tried to get an oem rail from nissan, but they don't sell the passenger side anymore. so my search for an oe rail ended right there. i thought about just cutting the nasty stuff out and making a patch myself. but me and my boss decided it would be better to see what i could find before we did that. so i searched for a little while and stumbled upon Xcessive. couldent really find a review on there rail sections anywere. but to be honest i dident try very hard to find one. i gave them a call and talked to Rich. seemed like a pretty cool guy. easy to talk to. i ended up ordering just one side (passenger) for 116.50 shipped. took about a week to get here and this is what i got.

thats what it looks like out of the box.

this is my rail as of about 10 min ago. nasty. i should be installing the new section sometime next week when we have some extra time at work. definitely before the first of next month because that's when my coils get here and i don't wanna play with this rail after i get those on. ill put up some pictures of it on and all that good stuff as soon as its in.

link too Xcessive: Xcessive Manufacturing

edit: i got it installed and all welded up finally. itl be prepped and undercoated when i put my coilovers on(i cant drive the car so it just sits for another 2 months)

Last edited by 93nismo; 04-24-2011 at 06:47 PM..
93nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 08:49 AM   #2
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Did you go back and undercoat or paint the bare metal after taking that pic?
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #3
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
93nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
yes i did. its coated in por15.