Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
240sxdrifted
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240sxdrifted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
JR autoparts

okay guys just thought i would put in my 2 cents on this business or 2000dollars extra i guess...they had one of the best delas on the web for front clips...2400 shipped...first off there is no guantee on their shit..even though it states that on their site i still think that noone should get fucked like i did...pics do the justice

1st cylinder had 4 inch of water...all rusted out

not only was this a problem...camshaft had a small nick and it was lathing a hole in the cam and in the head itself...200 for a new head and stock cams...could have spent that on BC's

heres my oil pickup with holes that some dumb japanese idiot tried to get more oil...haha...its like a straw with holes in it...doesnt work..
consequently i had 3 spun bearings...

heres how she looks after 2000 dollars more and i still have a stock sr....but at least its dependable...1200miles now on a fresh rebuild

in conclusion i would never buy anything from this company ever...and i reccommend no one else does either...suck these guys dry till they cant afford to be in the JDM business any longer
www.jrautoparts.com

thanks for listening to my complaints!!!!
240sxdrifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 01:49 AM   #2
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
strange ive bought 3-4 clips off them never had a problem guess being local helps