Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i just met some con artists

I almost just got coned by 2 real con artist... like the ones you see in t.v

im in shock and i feel really bad, cant explain it

...please flame all you must

*sigh

Im riding my bike home from work when all of a sudden i hear in a weird accent " abla espanol?" It was 2 white looking dudes so i thought.. Wtf?
So i say "yes i speak Spanish" so he goes great come over here. I go over and hes like im bla bla and this is bla bla and we are from italy and we need
help. They tell me that they came down to Las Vegas and lost all their money and they need to get home because the flight was at 9. They said they had
their tickets but that due to some bla bla bla they had to pay a fine and they did not have money for it. So they bust out with 2 brand new Ipads and they
tell me they are trying to get rid of them due to them not having money for the fine. So he shows them to me and shows me the receit from the 90210 apple store dated
a couple days ago. So he was like i really hate to do this because i was gonna sell them in my country because they are worth double the price but we need to.
He was like the fine is like 250 bucks so ill give you both with receipt and everything and ill even give you my iphone for the price of one ipad. When he showed me the iphone it had
pictures of his family and everything and the 2 i pads i saw were definitely real. So im like dam i wish but i dont even have 500 on me, so hes like if you know anyone.
So i call my friend Danny (thank god) and tell him about the deal. My friend Dan always has funds so i told him we can go 200-300 and i keep one ipad and he keeps the phone and ipad.
I told him but what if they are fake? So hes like ill be right over. So im waiting with them outside my house for my friend dan and he starts showing me his passport and all the places
hes been to. I thought cool (fucking moron). So my friend dan shows up checks them out and says they are definitely real. So we talk about it and were like ok. So we go over with the money and the dude goes. Can you count the money? right before that he was putting them in a bag for us like a case. So im like yea sure so i start couting and as i was about to finish
I hear my friend Dan yell "He switched the bag!!" When he said that i completely blanked out for a second than was like wtf? The dude was like no i didnt switch the bag so im like open it open it! and he was still going i didnt switch it so i told him " get the fuck out of here before i get my bat out" he got scared and took off.

Theres still much detail missing but i cant write it all.. i just feel like shit... this has me really shocked i cant even explain it

Last edited by 240love; 06-11-2010 at 05:49 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
lol wtf? want to expand on your story? can't really flame you for something I have no clue about... but this is internet so... WOW YOU SO DUMB WOWOWOOW. jk ><. tell us your story. please
Old 06-11-2010, 05:11 PM   #3
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
lol yea tell the story.

oh btw if u mind, who are u lol. i live in oxnard too.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #4
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
lack of story is holding the flames back
Old 06-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #5
JBao
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
JBao is making a name for him/her selfJBao is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
u idiot. this thread is useless without fucking words.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
i wrote it down on og post

i have crappy grammar so sorry lol
Old 06-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
So Danny is a drug dealer.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #8
240love
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
So Danny is a drug dealer.
haha no he just got married to a girl with a very rich family haha
Old 06-11-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Don't trust anyone. It's that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 06-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #10
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have guys like that who live around me. Except when they come up to me, mind you I will be standing next to my 240, they introduce themselves as Dan Marino and Steve Young and try to sell me complete home theater systems... "perks of the job man and I don't need it" is what they tell me. Sad to say, my old roommate has bought stuff from them and it usually works just fine. However, my new fun thing to do is to tell them I work in the justice department (which is a total lie) and I now, by law, have to report that Dan Marino and Steve Young were selling possible stolen goods. They laugh.. I laugh... then we high five.

Just be glad the guy didn't try to rob you, but I would be wary the next few days now that they know where you live. Keep an eye out.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #11
240love
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Don't trust anyone. It's that simple.
i learned my lesson trust me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
I have guys like that who live around me. Except when they come up to me, mind you I will be standing next to my 240, they introduce themselves as Dan Marino and Steve Young and try to sell me complete home theater systems... "perks of the job man and I don't need it" is what they tell me. Sad to say, my old roommate has bought stuff from them and it usually works just fine. However, my new fun thing to do is to tell them I work in the justice department (which is a total lie) and I now, by law, have to report that Dan Marino and Steve Young were selling possible stolen goods. They laugh.. I laugh... then we high five.

Just be glad the guy didn't try to rob you, but I would be wary the next few days now that they know where you live. Keep an eye out.
Im not scared of them.. i should have brought my dog out lol
Old 06-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #12
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
LOL DAMN. you almost got screwed in teh butthole. shoulda beat him with a bat... I woulda very much liked that part of the story. Con-ners can go to hell.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #13
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
haha almost as good as the winning lottery numbers from yesterday. good shit.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:48 PM   #14
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well, you didn't really get conned.

You still have your money.

This thread sucks.

It's like telling a story about the one time you almost banged that hot brawd at the club.

Yeah. almost.

BORING!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #15
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
Well, you didn't really get conned.

You still have your money.

This thread sucks.

It's like telling a story about the one time you almost banged that hot brawd at the club.

Yeah. almost.

BORING!
agreed..

you have nothing to feel bad for and i think you over reacted..should have had "Dan" hold the products in his hand while you counted the money and gave it to them..

-Jorge
Old 06-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #16
240love
Post Whore!

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
agreed..

you have nothing to feel bad for and i think you over reacted..should have had "Dan" hold the products in his hand while you counted the money and gave it to them..
yea ur right

this thread does suck
Old 06-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #17
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Heh could've been much much worse man. At least your friend saw them switch the bags. fucking low lifes!

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #18
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
the same guy wanted to sell me leather jackets at the chevron gas station on rose and Gonzales .. he was speaking Spanish with a heavy Italian accent. i told him straight out "I'm not buying your jackets" and he cussed me out and Spanish and Italian. he started his car and peeled out ... fuck that shit
Old 06-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #19
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
at first, i for sure thought that you might have beat one of these dudes bloody with a bat and that was the detail you were leaving out and the reason you felt bad. trippy
Old 06-12-2010, 02:21 AM   #20
miravete
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (44)
miravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
conned or not its still his story lol

luckily your friend noticed it.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:45 AM   #21
240love
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickstatus View Post
lol yea tell the story.

oh btw if u mind, who are u lol. i live in oxnard too.
ill pm you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
at first, i for sure thought that you might have beat one of these dudes bloody with a bat and that was the detail you were leaving out and the reason you felt bad. trippy
you know what i think that is why i feel bad...because i didnt give them a beating lol cause they sure as hell deserved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miravete View Post
conned or not its still his story lol

luckily your friend noticed it.
indeed
Old 06-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #22
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
That was a very well-written story, 240love. So much passion... So enthralling! Excellent grammar, too.

Well done. A++.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #23
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
the same guy wanted to sell me leather jackets at the chevron gas station on rose and Gonzales .. he was speaking Spanish with a heavy Italian accent. i told him straight out "I'm not buying your jackets" and he cussed me out and Spanish and Italian. he started his car and peeled out ... fuck that shit
I think it's the same mother fuckers! LIKE 3 YEARS AGO! AT A GAS STATION! They said they worked for armani blah blah he needed a ticket to get home to Italy or some shit! When he said yeah i'll just sell you 5 jackets for 1600$ saying shit like that's a deal, I told him straight out, I aint' dishing 1600$ for someone I don't know, regardless who the fuck you are. He started yelling and bullshit to his friend sounded like they were cussing or some shit. I went to leave in my cousins vette and they were literally yelling at us so we drove by on the way out and threw our Mc Donalds at them ahahahaha
Old 06-12-2010, 01:58 PM   #24
MrBrightSide
Zilvia Junkie

MrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enough
You're an idiot. Take your stupid threads and make some dumb blog.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #25
RPS13fan

RPS13fan is an unknown quantity at this point
should have called the cops on them.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #26
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
I would have taken the real ipads and iphone and after beating the shit out of them throw the 500 on their faces and tell to fuck off.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #27
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinaziankid View Post
I would have taken the real ipads and iphone and after beating the shit out of them throw the 500 on their faces and tell to fuck off.
Your dumb why wont you just keep the 500 also lol
Old 06-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #28
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
Your dumb why wont you just keep the 500 also lol

because you would be charged with theft along with assault lol
Old 06-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #29
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
haha no he just got married to a girl with a very rich family haha

ah yes, the male sucubus
Old 06-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #30
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
yea ur right

this thread does suck

eh, thread doesnt suck..Just would've been better if there was like a sick ass knife fight or something.

-Jorge
Closed Thread