Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 08:01 PM   #331
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
i got subframe spacers and toe rods from Part Shop MAX and i love them. good quality products and they are down the street from where i live. can wait till i get my coilovers from them.

yes, this means you should buy stuff from them too =)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 09:17 PM   #332
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just got traction rods. they are beefy. I can't wait to throw them on!
Old 06-27-2007, 09:42 PM   #333
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
odd question
ar ethe S14 camber arms shorter than stock?
Im going to try and run almost -10* of camber.....and stock wont cut it
Old 06-28-2007, 10:02 AM   #334
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Do you have available any drilled&slotted rotors or are they only available in slotted form?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:13 AM   #335
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
odd question
ar ethe S14 camber arms shorter than stock?
Im going to try and run almost -10* of camber.....and stock wont cut it
yes

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:15 AM   #336
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
Do you have available any drilled&slotted rotors or are they only available in slotted form?
Only slotted.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:04 PM   #337
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
PM me a price of RUCA shipped to 94089

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
Old 06-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #338
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez View Post
PM me a price of RUCA shipped to 94089
$200 shipped.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:11 PM   #339
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Hey Dan (I think thats you, Dan)
Do you guys have skid plates?
Mine is RUINED, and I wouldn't mind getting a new one.
Let me know.
thanks

BH
Old 06-28-2007, 11:20 PM   #340
vqboodah
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
vqboodah is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
how much would it cost for shipping to 01603 for s14 RUCA?
Old 06-29-2007, 04:45 AM   #341
Harbe
Leaky Injector

Harbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymoreHarbe is not welcome here anymore
The rear brake upgrade. is for use with z32 rear caliper any more info?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:26 PM   #342
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Hey Dan (I think thats you, Dan)
Do you guys have skid plates?
Mine is RUINED, and I wouldn't mind getting a new one.
Let me know.
thanks

BH
What up BH? The Oil pan protection? We are out but have some coming from Japan. They are dope, they have little urethane pineapple bushings where it mounts on the frame, but it has a oil plug opening designed for SR20, you are KA? I wont be sad if you buy from someone else if you really need one right away for course-outs in the near future. -Dan
Old 06-29-2007, 12:28 PM   #343
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by vqboodah View Post
how much would it cost for shipping to 01603 for s14 RUCA?
$20 for shipping.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:41 PM   #344
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbe View Post
The rear brake upgrade. is for use with z32 rear caliper any more info?
On page 11 there were questions regarding the use of other calipers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballin View Post
just to make sure the big brake upgrade is to be used with stock calipers (non z32)
I wrote: Yes, to set the record straight the big rotors have spacers for use with your stock calipers.

It vary well may work with a variety of nissan calipers but it was designed for use with your stock calipers. Remember upgrading the rotors is about cooling not about clamping force, I can already instantly lock up my front wheels using my stock brakes, but they sure do fade horribly coming down the mountain. That is where the big rotors come in handy.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:15 PM   #345
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
just got my stuff today, really nice intercooler, subframe spacers, and rucas. cant wait to get this stuff on my car!
Old 06-29-2007, 06:36 PM   #346
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
your website says you have 15mm spacers. is there any deals on them for a set of 4?
Old 06-29-2007, 07:16 PM   #347
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
What up BH? The Oil pan protection? We are out but have some coming from Japan. They are dope, they have little urethane pineapple bushings where it mounts on the frame, but it has a oil plug opening designed for SR20, you are KA? I wont be sad if you buy from someone else if you really need one right away for course-outs in the near future. -Dan
Well, the one I have now is I think a straight copy of the big square ones like Garage Thrash.

The cut out for the oil pan drain is fine. Lines up fine with KA.

I don't plan pn having KA for too much longer anyways...
Old 06-29-2007, 07:34 PM   #348
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnys14 View Post
your website says you have 15mm spacers. is there any deals on them for a set of 4?
15mm is out of stock.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:43 PM   #349
vqboodah
Zilvia Addict

can i get an order of the s14 RUCA?? what's your paypal? easiest way to contact me is [email protected] thanks
Old 06-30-2007, 12:01 PM   #350
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
DC Dan i put my order in on the web site for the coilovers
Payment Details
Item Price:$1.00
USD Total:$1.00
USD Order
Club MAX Order ID: 00000228

this is what it said is this right.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:57 PM   #351
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sorry No thats not right, just paypal the correct amount to [email protected] write in the notes what it is you are ordering.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:14 PM   #352
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

DC Dan can please cancel the first pay pal please then. Thanks for the help.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:50 PM   #353
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA18_S13 View Post
DC Dan can please cancel the first pay pal please then. Thanks for the help.
Done, thanks for your order! I will ship it monday.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:59 PM   #354
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

Awesome oh yeah free stickers right??? HAHA JK. I can't wait i am so stoked.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #355
vqboodah
Zilvia Addict

paypal sent for the s14 RUCA DC Dan
Old 07-02-2007, 12:50 PM   #356
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

do-mo arigato dorifuto yaro
Old 07-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #357
Masa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Masa is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
hiya, how much for some s13 coils, rucas and toe rods shipped to 92301?.

also, wondering how much picked up?... thinking about taking the drive down to sd. aloha!
Old 07-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #358
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
hiya, how much for some s13 coils, rucas and toe rods shipped to 92301?.

also, wondering how much picked up?... thinking about taking the drive down to sd. aloha!
$1000 for coilovers, $180 RUCA, $180 toe. plus $60 if you need it shipped.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:47 PM   #359
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

All Silicone hose (from $5/meter) and piping couplers (from $15ea), Oil catch tank ($40), Hicas cancel bar ($60), and Aluminum Pulley set for SR20 ($60) are all in stock now!

Old 07-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #360
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
could you tell me a price for 2meters of pink tubing, and 1meter of orange, and a s13 pulley kit shipped to 77062, Thanks kind sir.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Closed Thread