Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-03-2015, 02:28 PM   #91
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
If you would like a professional answer to your question, we recommend you contact the professionals .

[email protected]
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2015, 05:47 PM   #92
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I have a set of FA500s on my car with 9/7 swifts and am looking forward to whenever I get to drive it. Been in a few different cars with FA coils and they all performed great.

I wouldn't however, order anything from enjuku.. I've tried placing orders through them on 5 or 6 separate occasions and received the part I ordered ONCE. Every other time I was notified via email 2-3 days after the order was placed that the item was out of stock. It would take me another 2-3 days to get in touch with them before I could get my money back...
Old 12-04-2015, 07:37 AM   #93
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Fortune-Auto View Post
Our new Prime Suspension line is an awesome option as well! Prime utilizes a lot of our Fortune Auto components and technology but, unlike the custom, hand-built Fortune Auto coilovers, Prime Suspension is packaged, shelved, and ready to ship immediately (depending on inventory, naturally). One of the many things that sets Prime apart from the competitors is, they are rebuildable by us! Swift Springs are also an option.

At the risk of this turning into a FA commercial. What is the different between the prime and 500 series? I am on GEN 1 500's with one blown and I know they will have to be replaced. I just don't want to go with a coil that makes the car handle worse.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:40 AM   #94
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
I have a set of FA500s on my car with 9/7 swifts and am looking forward to whenever I get to drive it. Been in a few different cars with FA coils and they all performed great.

I wouldn't however, order anything from enjuku.. I've tried placing orders through them on 5 or 6 separate occasions and received the part I ordered ONCE. Every other time I was notified via email 2-3 days after the order was placed that the item was out of stock. It would take me another 2-3 days to get in touch with them before I could get my money back...
Good Morning Geoff,

"We greatly appreciate your online order but before submitting your order PLEASE NOTE!

Our website currently does not support live inventory numbers so if you are in need of a part for any specific date please contact our sales team so we can verify the item is available for you and push the order out today or express it for you if needed."

That note is posted before checkout and on the websites main page as many parts we sell are built to order/ special order/ drop ship items. Feel free to contact me about your past orders as I am interested in your experience and how we can improve on future sales. Thank you for your feedback!

[email protected]
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #95
mau5trap
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
mau5trap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mau5trap

Anyone here have experience with GP sports g-master Pros?
Old 12-06-2015, 02:00 AM   #96
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5trap View Post
Anyone here have experience with GP sports g-master Pros?

They're fucking amazing. Put it this way, Fortune Auto's are the shit and I like my GMasters even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:28 AM   #97
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
The placebo effect.
I've had megan's for a couple years...are they great? No. Do they work fine? Sure.
You misread apex performance and apex'i, i am not talking about apex'i.

Now define "work fine". They go low, sure. But the damping / rebound proportion is set, and i can guarantee you can either have damping OR rebound set right, but not both. I think the original coilovers they are all based off were made for a swapped Schassis car, with a heavy front engine; it could explain quite a lot of things.
The springs are crap too. Seriously, my FA500s are more comfortable with 9kg/7kg springs than the apex/megan with 5/4 springs (or any 4/5/6/7kg/mm spring they can make).

The FAs have an added bonus: they got a trick that work like 2 way settings, so you get a different damping/rebound at high and low speed. It is not a real 2 or 3 way valving, but it certainely is better than a fixed rate.
Apex/megans don't have that either, meaning not only you can either set rebound or damping correctly, but it will only work correctly for ONE road condition; you can either set them for a perfectly flat road, but it will kill your spine on the first waving in the asphalt, or you can set them for a rough road, but then the car will be all over the place.

I consider dampers do their job when you can set damping AND rebound correctly for something that is not a perfect, smooth road. Based on that, apex and all the clones are not doing their job.
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:05 AM   #98
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Over 14+ years, Ive owned...

AGX Adjustables/Tein S-Tech Springs
D2 Coilovers (2 sets of first gens from 04)
Tein HE
JIC FLT-A2
Buddy Club Racing Spec
JIC FLT-AR
Circuit Sport Street Spec
Fortune Auto 500 (2013 ver, still on my car)

Out of all the different coilovers Ive run, the FA500s are thus far my favorites. Id rock a set of JIC FLT-ARs again, but finding them is a pain and theyre old. Best bang for your buck for an all around great 1 way adjustable coilover, Fortune Autos are hard to beat! My S13 is daily driven and has been for the 5 1/2 years Ive owned it. My Fortunes have done me right for the almost 3 years theyve been on the car and I have ZERO complaints! Not too hard, not too soft, they put up to Vegas roads just fine and I would gladly buy another set in the future!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #99
drag-sr20

drag-sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
where did you buy your dmax coilovers? i cant find a website on that, i have a s14 also btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB180sxChris View Post
I have D-MAX SUPER STREETS on my s14 they feel amazing!
Old 12-09-2015, 07:34 PM   #100
XMcEvilson
Zilvia Member

XMcEvilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drag-sr20 View Post
where did you buy your dmax coilovers? i cant find a website on that, i have a s14 also btw
http://www.dmax-us.com/
XMcEvilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 11:54 AM   #101
drag-sr20

.........bump
Old 12-10-2015, 12:05 PM   #102
drag-sr20

Thumbs up

Quote:
While I can completely understand where you are coming from with the brands you've mentioned, I'd like to chime in and just give you a heads up on what we have to offer!

Our 500 Series Coilover is absolutely fantastic for street and drift use. Unlike a lot of other coilover companies that claim be a "custom" product, everything we make is hand-built here in our Richmond, VA facility. We have suggested spring rates for all applications but, you also have your choice of rates. There is no up-charge to equip it with a different spring rate and we will valve each damper for those spring rates! We have plenty of options you can add on to each set and Swift Springs is one of them. Again, you can choose whatever spring rates you prefer or leave it up to us to set it up for what you need!

Our new Prime Suspension line is an awesome option as well! Prime utilizes a lot of our Fortune Auto components and technology but, unlike the custom, hand-built Fortune Auto coilovers, Prime Suspension is packaged, shelved, and ready to ship immediately (depending on inventory, naturally). One of the many things that sets Prime apart from the competitors is, they are rebuildable by us! Swift Springs are also an option.

The Fortune Auto 500 Series starts at $1,299 and Prime Suspension starts at $950. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or email me (quicker response)! [email protected]

I hope to hear from you, good luck with your purchase!

sent you an email
Old 12-10-2015, 12:28 PM   #103
Rich260z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Rich260z is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
racelands ftw

/thread
Rich260z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 12:42 PM   #104
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
So looks after speaking with nick prime suspension is also available to upgrade with swift springs (+$350) and are rebuildable by FA (comes with 1yr warranty as well)

has anyone tried a set?

price is $950 with free shipping through enjuku right now

stuck between these and a set of 500's
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:37 PM   #105
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
It's all the same stuff
It's all the same crap
It's all the same performance

It's different annodization, it's different street cred, and it's a difference of how 'low' they can drop you.

Goto an approved vendor, get what you can afford, and be happy...as at the end of the day, it's all the same entry level street junk.

Seriously though, it's not like you're ever going to be a drift superstar, it's highly unlikely you're going to become some nationally known road racer...so get what you can afford and have fun with it.
Painfully true... most of you can't even afford the proper alignment to utilize high end coilovers. Get what you can afford and call it a day.

I have had the following coilovers
1) Godspeed
2) Megan Track
2) Apexi EXV
3) Stance GR+
4) Fortune Auto 500
5) Powered by max version 1 coilover
6) Parts shop max version 2 coilover
7) 326power

I honestly was not able to tell the difference between all the coilovers I have ever owned through out the years. Some I felt "rode better", but that is completely subjective. I felt like the more expensive coilovers felt more stable when driving hard and while going over bumps and did not make as much noises as the lower end coilovers. Build quality is obviously better on the higher end coilovers.

Until you start moving into higher end coilovers with external reservoirs I don't think you are really going to see much variance between the coilovers in the $600-$1500 bracket.

Just my .02.

Some photos for your viewing pleasure (all taken by me)

Old 12-10-2015, 04:04 PM   #106
tlieberman240
Leaky Injector

tlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaslows13 View Post
Until you start moving into higher end coilovers with external reservoirs I don't think you are really going to see much variance between the coilovers in the $600-$1500 bracket.

Just my .02.
True in most cases, but there are exceptions.

For instance, there's a company called ST that makes coilovers. They're basically pre-set KW V1 Coilovers.. for like $900. So you have to utilize the OEM tophats and you don't get damping adjustment, but you get ride height adjustment, and they feel very good. They aren't oversprung and underdamped like so many others on the market.

The problem is all these people want to believe that stiffer automatically means better and if a car has ZERO body roll, then the suspension is automatically awesome..

Ignorance is bliss.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:01 AM   #107
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlieberman240 View Post
The problem is all these people want to believe that stiffer automatically means better and if a car has ZERO body roll, then the suspension is automatically awesome..

Ignorance is bliss.
Thing is, for most of them it is true. Let me explain before jumping on me

Their handling and suspension package is so messed up (wrong arm lengths, binding PU bushes, stretched crappy tyres, enormous large wheels) that if the suspension even moves, they would get massive bump steer, toe steer and too much camber change.

In that particular case ( let's be honest, this is zilvia, most people here only care about going low and cheap) the less the suspension moves, the better the car handles. Compared to any OEM car it will handle poorly, but it still is better than if they had a moving suspension anyway. their car would actually handle better with straight metal bars instead of dampers.
Old 12-11-2015, 07:07 AM   #108
boosted23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
boosted23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I put pbm pros 10k/8k on my s13. It had blown to shit cusco from when I bought it and it rode like a matress. Put the pbm pros on and I absolutely love them. Little to stiff for street but completely manageable. They handle pretty damn good. .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
boosted23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 08:51 AM   #109
timandytimandy
Leaky Injector

timandytimandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
It's all the same stuff
It's all the same crap
It's all the same performance

It's different annodization, it's different street cred, and it's a difference of how 'low' they can drop you.

Goto an approved vendor, get what you can afford, and be happy...as at the end of the day, it's all the same entry level street junk.

Seriously though, it's not like you're ever going to be a drift superstar, it's highly unlikely you're going to become some nationally known road racer...so get what you can afford and have fun with it.

I've had various brands through out the years and I agree get what you can afford at the time. Today's low end coilover were yesterday's high end. I've had Cusco, Buddy Club with camber plates added, cheap Rokkor and just bought some ISIS for my g35. The ISIS are the only ones that have dampening adjustability. Figure out what your goals are for the car and go from there.
timandytimandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:31 AM   #110
young simba
Leaky Injector

young simba is an unknown quantity at this point
whats your main goal? drift, circuit or just a clean show car? sorry if the question was already ansked. i had dmax d1 spec and i daily and drift the car and i love em, i had pbm's before and where a little too hard for in my opinion, pretty sure you can change springs and get a better/softer rate, but i loved those dmax i would deff get em again.
Old 12-11-2015, 10:04 AM   #111
sentradude
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
sentradude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
All this talk about coilovers this and coilovers that but I think hellaslows13 and Croustibat hit the nail on the head! So, by taking all that information into consideration, wouldn't it make sense to get a nice set of strut/spring combo that matches the stock suspension components before going out and spending $900+ on a set of coilovers that are just one piece of the puzzle as in order to properly install coilovers there are other suspension components that should be upgraded as well?
sentradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:42 AM   #112
Nick@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Nick@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
At the risk of this turning into a FA commercial. What is the different between the prime and 500 series? I am on GEN 1 500's with one blown and I know they will have to be replaced. I just don't want to go with a coil that makes the car handle worse.
Allow me to drop the commercial script on you real quick

"Prime Suspension offers one of the best suspension solutions on the market for those who demand excellent ride quality without sacrificing spirited performance. The Prime Suspension dampers were introduced with the intention of being capable, entry-level dampers to fit a broad spectrum of budgets and uses. The applications utilize an array of high quality components and trickle down technology from Prime Suspension's parent company, Fortune Auto, to ensure a wide range of adjustability and versatility. Prime Suspension will ship from our facility in Richmond, VA but, unlike the custom, hand-built Fortune Auto feature lines, Prime Suspension Coilovers are packaged, shelved, and ready to ship immediately. Prime Suspension is also a rebuildable product and can be done so by us here at Fortune Auto. Swift Springs are also an available upgrade option.
Prices start at $950 + shipping."

whew, there you have it. So, the difference is there. We are proud to stand behind the Prime Suspension brand and are super stoked about it's future. Prime and Fortune both have plenty to offer and we are happy that we have the means to extend our reach to yet another consumer aspect of the performance suspension market.

For all of you, my door is always open and I am more than willing to provide you all with whatever information you may need regarding Fortune Auto and Prime Suspension products.

I'm quicker to reply to emails as I don't stay on Zilvia as much as I wish I could.

[email protected]

WEBSITE / BLOG / PRODUCTS
BESPOKE SUSPENSION SOLUTIONS
Nick@Fortune-Auto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:44 AM   #113
Nick@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Over 14+ years, Ive owned...

AGX Adjustables/Tein S-Tech Springs
D2 Coilovers (2 sets of first gens from 04)
Tein HE
JIC FLT-A2
Buddy Club Racing Spec
JIC FLT-AR
Circuit Sport Street Spec
Fortune Auto 500 (2013 ver, still on my car)

Out of all the different coilovers Ive run, the FA500s are thus far my favorites. Id rock a set of JIC FLT-ARs again, but finding them is a pain and theyre old. Best bang for your buck for an all around great 1 way adjustable coilover, Fortune Autos are hard to beat! My S13 is daily driven and has been for the 5 1/2 years Ive owned it. My Fortunes have done me right for the almost 3 years theyve been on the car and I have ZERO complaints! Not too hard, not too soft, they put up to Vegas roads just fine and I would gladly buy another set in the future!
This is why we do what we do! Thanks for the review! We stay hard at work to continuously progress our products to accommodate harder driving and better ride quality. We're happy to have a very proven method and the results really do speak for themselves.

Old 12-11-2015, 11:45 AM   #114
Nick@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
So looks after speaking with nick prime suspension is also available to upgrade with swift springs (+$350) and are rebuildable by FA (comes with 1yr warranty as well)

has anyone tried a set?

price is $950 with free shipping through enjuku right now

stuck between these and a set of 500's
That's it! Glad we got to speak. If you have any questions that will help you decide what's best, keep the emails coming. I'd be happy to break it down even more for you so we can get you set up with exactly what you need!

Old 12-11-2015, 04:16 PM   #115
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
GPSports G-Master Pros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 05:43 PM   #116
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
That's it! Glad we got to speak. If you have any questions that will help you decide what's best, keep the emails coming. I'd be happy to break it down even more for you so we can get you set up with exactly what you need!
I have one question about the swift spring option though. Why is it so expensive ?

It does cost the same to buy 4 springs from swift separately, and then you'd get the 4 springs that come with the coilovers as leftovers (for sale or ... as different rates to try). Couldn't you manage a better deal on that ?
Old 12-14-2015, 08:30 AM   #117
Nick@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croustibat View Post
I have one question about the swift spring option though. Why is it so expensive ?

It does cost the same to buy 4 springs from swift separately, and then you'd get the 4 springs that come with the coilovers as leftovers (for sale or ... as different rates to try). Couldn't you manage a better deal on that ?
If you purchase Swift or Hyperco Springs wiht your coilovers, they're $25 less than ordering separately.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:29 AM   #118
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
This is why we do what we do! Thanks for the review! We stay hard at work to continuously progress our products to accommodate harder driving and better ride quality. We're happy to have a very proven method and the results really do speak for themselves.
After reading up on the Fortune auto coils, they will be my next set. I currently have a set of PBM Comp coils, and am not overly thrilled with them. I feel they are over sprung and under dampened.. Looking forwards to the new year where i will make my purchase of 500's!
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 09:44 AM   #119
Nick@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersmurf View Post
After reading up on the Fortune auto coils, they will be my next set. I currently have a set of PBM Comp coils, and am not overly thrilled with them. I feel they are over sprung and under dampened.. Looking forwards to the new year where i will make my purchase of 500's!
As soon as you're ready, shoot me an email and we'll get you set up!

Old 12-14-2015, 09:58 AM   #120
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Geezus Christ... How did ALL of Zilvia get suckered into another redundant 'Which Coilover' thread in 2015?!