Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 06-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Enkei RPF1 17x10 +18 5x114.3 with new 255/40 Nitto NT01

What the title says

2000 shipped.

Please note that I will not seperate the tires from the wheels unless I can get someone local to buy them. Also shipping them with tires will cost me ~$400. Two of the wheels are so new I had to put the valve stems in them, two of them are very slightly used, all 4 could use a good soap and water scrub.

Wheels have minor scratches from being mounted, wheels are also balanced.

I am currently in the states right now so I cannot post pictures.

The color is polished

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
97KATURBOSILVIA
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
UM wierd do you really have 2 threads for same item OR HAVE 2 OF EXACT SAME no school needed post them in 1 thread right, glws and post pics
97KATURBOSILVIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #3
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
No, no I don't.

I have two different threads for two different sets of wheels. Stay in school.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 07-02-2008, 11:15 PM   #4
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

If anyone is interested shoot me an offer.. These wheels will prolly go to Up Garage in a week or less....

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 07-03-2008, 07:39 PM   #5
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Dammit, why do they have to be in japan? I want the tires!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:51 AM   #6
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

They come on the wheels and I'll ship them to your house.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 07-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #7
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
They come on the wheels and I'll ship them to your house.
I figured that would be your answer! Too bad I'm broke like everyone else seems to be right now.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:19 AM   #8
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

I got drunk with the girlfriend the other night and may or may not really be needing money.

If someone wants the tires I got no problem getting them dismounted and shipping them.

Any serious offer will be considered.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 07-21-2008, 04:58 PM   #9
MINatWOT
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MINatWOT is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how much for tires shipped to so cal?
Old 07-21-2008, 09:26 PM   #10
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

700 shipped.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 07-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #11
racepar1
Post Whore!

Wheels alone shipped to cali? $1200? I would have to whore myself out to do it, but it would be worth it!