Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 06-23-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Pair 16x9+0 Starion Wheels -- $250 shipped.

Pair, two, dos, zwei.... NOT a full set.

On the back here: (So they fit stock S14 rear fenders with a roll).

You can see a dent on one of the lips here, the other wheel is about the same. They hold air fine and I ran them all last year at like 6+ drift events with no problems.

$250 shipped to the 48 states. If I have to ship, you just get the wheels. If you pick them up (doubt it as I'm not in Cali) you can have the tires that are mounted/balanced on them as well. Paypal accepted. PM me on here.

Bare with me this week as I'll be on vacation later so I may not reply super-quick.
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Still available.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:19 PM   #3
ZipTiedCoupe
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
ZipTiedCoupe is making a name for him/her selfZipTiedCoupe is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Taking offers?
ZipTiedCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #4
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

In the used car parts world, everything is negotiable. Of course.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:12 PM   #5
ZipTiedCoupe
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
ZipTiedCoupe is making a name for him/her selfZipTiedCoupe is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you have a message.
ZipTiedCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote