Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Europe

Europe A place for our cousins from across the pond

Old 01-30-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
WillEastS14

Trader Rating: (0)
WillEastS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nissan Silvia Parts in Germany or Nearby

I got a s14 Zenki and there are some parts i question buying from websites. So i was curious if anybody has these in germany or europe in general?

S14 Zenki Glass Headlights
S14a Kouki Tail Lights
Nissan Silvia Badges
S14 Zenki Amber Corner and Signal Lights
Carbon Fiber Spoilers
Canards
Front Splitter
Old 01-31-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillEastS14 View Post
I got a s14 Zenki and there are some parts i question buying from websites. So i was curious if anybody has these in germany or europe in general?
S14 Zenki Glass Headlights- new only
S14a Kouki Tail Lights - never seen any Euro spec kouki's for sale if they are $$$$$$$$$$

Nissan Silvia Badges- wasn't sold in the EU with that name (200SX)

S14 Zenki Amber Corner and Signal Lights- rare
Carbon Fiber Spoilers - most are Chinese made
Canards ?
Front Splitter:wiggle ?

always looking for the following
S14 200SX SR20DET Euro spec throttle body / nissan factory diff cooler / ECU /
S13 200sx UK Spec Miles gauge cluster / nissan factory diff cooler/
racer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
North
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
North is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I see the Kouki (S14a in the UK) taillights up for sale over here pretty often, but they get snatched up fast. You should check out drifworks.com or sxoc.co.uk.

Good luck with the glass lights, but you can find the badges on ebay, jspec or anywhere else for relatively cheap.

For the amber corners, ebay again as I see them all the time. But rare like racer98 said if you want OEM.
Amber signal lights, are you talking about the front or the sides and/or fenders?

Spoilers, canards and splitters have never been my thing, but nothing a google search can't fix. Or again, check out the sites like driftworks and sxoc. Never know what you might find...
North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:21 AM   #4
WillEastS14

Oh ok. I figured UK would have a lot of S14a tail lights since rarely saw Zenkis over there, but being in germany i was hoping to see more s14s in general but i see more rps13 200sx..... So i guess i'll go online for most of it, Question though....

I've scrolled thru Driftworks a few times, are they the main import parts competition in europe? or UK?

and if so, what other companies make similar items?
Old 01-31-2011, 12:04 PM   #5
Z3NKIBOOST
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Z3NKIBOOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillEastS14 View Post
Oh ok. I figured UK would have a lot of S14a tail lights since rarely saw Zenkis over there, but being in germany i was hoping to see more s14s in general but i see more rps13 200sx..... So i guess i'll go online for most of it, Question though....

I've scrolled thru Driftworks a few times, are they the main import parts competition in europe? or UK?

and if so, what other companies make similar items?

i was hoping to see alot of s14's coming out here to only seen like 2 =(
Z3NKIBOOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:24 PM   #6
North
Leaky Injector

One of many, I'd say. But, I can only speak for the UK...

If you check out either Driftworks or SXOC, they both have vendors lists that cater to most of what you're looking for. But, depending on what it is (and if you have access to an APO/FPO box), a lot of things will be cheaper buying them stateside and having them shipped via USPS. For example, I could get a brand new set of RPF1s (brand new, shipped) for roughly the same price they charge for Rota's. On the flipside though, with body parts or anything requiring a big box, you're SOL as I've found out...

But, if you need help sourcing parts, let me know and I'll try to help you out as much as I can.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:49 AM   #7
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
One of many, I'd say. But, I can only speak for the UK...

If you check out either Driftworks or SXOC, they both have vendors lists that cater to most of what you're looking for. But, depending on what it is (and if you have access to an APO/FPO box), a lot of things will be cheaper buying them stateside and having them shipped via USPS. For example, I could get a brand new set of RPF1s (brand new, shipped) for roughly the same price they charge for Rota's. On the flipside though, with body parts or anything requiring a big box, you're SOL as I've found out...

But, if you need help sourcing parts, let me know and I'll try to help you out as much as I can.
S13 MPH spedo gauge cluster with the speed sensor from the trans

S13 200sx UK EU spec diff cooler with pump and all ?
racer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:32 AM   #8
North
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer98 View Post
S13 MPH spedo gauge cluster with the speed sensor from the trans

S13 200sx UK EU spec diff cooler with pump and all ?
I'll see if I'm able to find anything. In the meantime, like I was saying to WillEastS14, check out Driftworks and SXOC. They have sale areas where they're regularly breaking/splitting whole cars. If you see something you want, get in contact with the seller, work out a price then have the items shipped to me and I can MPS ship them to you (since it's free from APO to APO and all).
It'll probably be easiest that way since I'd prefer not to mess with other people's money. And for peace of mind, let me know if you see something you want and I'll forward you all of my contact info (name, address, phone/dsn, etc.) so we can stay in touch.

Hope this helps.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:49 AM   #9
WillEastS14

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
I'll see if I'm able to find anything. In the meantime, like I was saying to WillEastS14, check out Driftworks and SXOC. They have sale areas where they're regularly breaking/splitting whole cars. If you see something you want, get in contact with the seller, work out a price then have the items shipped to me and I can MPS ship them to you (since it's free from APO to APO and all).
It'll probably be easiest that way since I'd prefer not to mess with other people's money. And for peace of mind, let me know if you see something you want and I'll forward you all of my contact info (name, address, phone/dsn, etc.) so we can stay in touch.

Hope this helps.
Word. i shall check now i appreciate it North
Old 06-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #10
actiew
Leaky Injector

actiew is an unknown quantity at this point
SR20det Red Top for Sale

Having a spare SR20DET Longblock engine shipped over with my 240sx from the states. Engine is only Long block no manifolds, fuel rails, or etc... Just long block.

The Bad: A flywheel bolt backed out and stripped crank thread for the flywheel hookup.

Got a engine off a friend for the same price it would have cost to do any work to the crank over even replace the crank. No other issues, engine was rebuilt from bottom up when first installed, I have pics of the intial build. Someone want to take it off my heads for a fair price let me know. No reasonable offer refused, looking to gert rid of my large paper weight. PM me for faster reply
actiew is offline   Reply With Quote