Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-18-2004, 05:00 PM   #1
floodo1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
floodo1 will become famous soon enoughfloodo1 will become famous soon enoughfloodo1 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTB 240, with KA motor, California

hey guys im looking for a 240 for <6k with ka motor (preferably turbo), needs to be able to pass smog!!

lmk
l8tz
floodo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2004, 05:44 PM   #2
floodo1
Zilvia Junkie

floodo1 will become famous soon enoughfloodo1 will become famous soon enoughfloodo1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by floodo1
hey guys im looking for a 240 for <6k with ka motor (preferably turbo), needs to be able to pass smog!!

lmk
l8tz
i mean i need to be able to get it to a smog ready state....err, like if it was turbo, it would need to be able to pass smog if i unbolted the turbo
Old 03-18-2004, 08:00 PM   #3
floodo1
Zilvia Junkie

aww no one can help me out?
Old 03-18-2004, 09:51 PM   #4
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to rps13sh
i dont think any turbo kit for the KA passes smog.
rps13sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 11:25 PM   #5
floodo1
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13sh
i dont think any turbo kit for the KA passes smog.
sorry for being lazy and not specifying.

what i mean is i'd like to find a ka motor'd 240 w/ turbo, but where the person has (or can get me cheaply) the original pieces that the turbo replaces....basically so i can spend half a day putting all the stock shit back on to get it to pass.

but any turbo ka's out there for sale at ALLplease let me know, im just about willing to deal with smog to get a turbo ka!!!

but still looking to spend as close to 6k as possible
Old 03-18-2004, 11:51 PM   #6
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nice
i will be selling a ai research stage 3 turbo kit with forged pistons along with other parts for KA S13 & S14 soon.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:55 PM   #7
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

pix of turbo kit ...

comming soon
Old 03-19-2004, 10:29 AM   #8
floodo1
Zilvia Junkie

are you selling your car, or just the turbo stuff?

im looking for a whole car

let me xplain a little bit more:

im new to the 240 scene (never had one). the whole problem for me is that i live in an enhanced smog area, which means that any car that is registered to my house, can be required to goto a test-only station for smog. so far no one that ive asked has known of any test-only stations that will smog non-smog legal cars for extra money. everyone seems to be able to hook me up with regular shops that will do that, but no test-only's.

so i need to find a car where someone has the original smog equipment, so when smog times comes, if i get sent to test-only i can put that on and smog it, then put the turbo stuff back on.

i'm working on being able to register a car in a basic smog zone, where it can never be required to goto test-only, but i dont know if that will happen.

alternatively if someoen can point me to a test-only that will take some xtra cash to smog cars, then i'm looking for any turbo car (ca, rb, sr, ka, whatever).

its a rough spot i'm in trying to get a turbo car it fvkin sux

so yeah im looking for right now a ka turbo with the stock equipment on the side....unless someone can produce a test-only station for me

i'll let you guys know if i manage to get the registering in a diff county thing taken care of.

but please someone turn me into a turbo drift slut 240's are just so fvking sexy
Old 03-19-2004, 11:24 AM   #9
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

just turbo stuff, wheels, suspension etc. ill post it later this week after i take some pics and stuff.
Old 03-19-2004, 01:16 PM   #10
floodo1
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13sh
just turbo stuff, wheels, suspension etc. ill post it later this week after i take some pics and stuff.
so not a car but parts for a car....hm that mite work out, i can prolly find a cheap stock motor'd car, then get turbo and stuff...that way i'd have all the smog stuff myself.

can you give me a bit more description of what is in the turbo kit?

what suspension do you have?
Old 03-26-2004, 01:49 PM   #11
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
get a po box to an area where they dont requir regular smog checks, then register your car to that PO box... then you dont have to worry about smog, because its california law that the seller has the car pass smog befor they sell it...
irax is offline   Reply With Quote