Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
cpl dozier
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
cpl dozier is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Beware "Pssht" member

This member sold me an s13 SR20 redtop ecu #62 recently. I was told the ecu was in good working condition. I needed it as l car wasn't running and that was the issue. I paid 64 bucks for it in the marketplace section. I received it and wasn't ready to install it yet. It looked good so I left positive feedback for the fast shipping and it looking physically as described. When I got around in installing it, the ecu didn't work. I contacted a moderator to retract my positive feedback. Which hasn't been retracted yet btw. Then I sent a pm to the seller. I told him the ecu didn't work and I opened a dispute through PayPal. He responds with the following...

Was working when last used 3 years ago, but didn't know current condition hence why I sold so cheap. Please drop this dispute, I am in the process of moving a cross the the country(sorry for the late reply) I sold cheap to avoid hassle like this. I apologize it does not work, but you bought at less than half normal retail.

This guy has no intent of refunding my money. I escalated my dispute to a claim now with no response to the dispute on his end through PayPal. Beware this guy. Do not deal with him. He is a scammer.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by cpl dozier; 09-18-2013 at 08:39 AM..
cpl dozier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
pssht
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
pssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
So you have put in another ECU and your car starts now? Correct? To prove my ECU is bad obviously. (Funny how you left out all this info in your PMs to me)

You bought the cheapest ECU you could find, I priced it that way as I have not used it in a few years and had no idea on condition, I saw others going from $1-200. Priced mine accordingly. Now have to deal with people like you.

As stated, I'll give you your money back. I'm in the road(moving as I have told you)

People like you are the reason I stopped ever coming to this place. Spend the least amount of money possible and expect the world.
pssht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
silviaNC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
silviaNC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
That why electric parts are sold as is no returns, ecu couldve been bad or buyer couldve fuck it up. Who know. Hate to buy/sell sell electrical parts in this forum. Hope u guys figure out.

Last edited by silviaNC; 09-18-2013 at 06:05 PM..
silviaNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:24 AM   #4
cpl dozier
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
cpl dozier is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssht View Post
So you have put in another ECU and your car starts now? Correct? To prove my ECU is bad obviously. (Funny how you left out all this info in your PMs to me)

You bought the cheapest ECU you could find, I priced it that way as I have not used it in a few years and had no idea on condition, I saw others going from $1-200. Priced mine accordingly. Now have to deal with people like you.

As stated, I'll give you your money back. I'm in the road(moving as I have told you)

People like you are the reason I stopped ever coming to this place. Spend the least amount of money possible and expect the world.

Really??? I down graded my setup due to needing to pay off some taxes. Follow my listings there guy. You will find my latest sale thread selling my last tuned ecu and injectors along with my turbo to pay off taxes. I had a stock turbo and injectors. I simply needed a running ECU. You sir lied. Want proof??? Here is our conversation right here...
Here is the listing...http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/53013...0-shipped.html

My first pm.

I have cash now for ECU if you guarantee it is in perfect working order. Thanks!!!

Your response.

Havent been on here in a few days.

It was working last time it was in a car.

Paypal is [email protected]

Include the 4% fee or send as a gift.

Thanks.

Me again..

This ecu doesn't work. Did you use it? I am opening a dispute on PayPal since it hasn't been 45 days yet.

And here is your response...

Was working when last used 3 years ago, but didn't know current condition hence why I sold so cheap. Please drop this dispute, I am in the process of moving a cross the the country(sorry for the late reply)
I sold cheap to avoid hassle like this. I apologize it does not work, but you bought at less than half normal retail.

I clearly stated I wanted to buy it only if it was in 100 percent working order. You sir are a scammer.
cpl dozier is offline   Reply With Quote