Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 10:57 AM   #31
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Got pics of the White bulb kit on an S13?
Old 08-22-2008, 11:17 AM   #32
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
absolutly
if you got back one page its there
Old 08-22-2008, 11:20 AM   #33
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil*eighty View Post
absolutly
if you got back one page its there
Only saw an S14 with the white kit installed. No S13.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:24 AM   #34
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

sil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant futuresil*eighty has a brilliant future
oh snap my bad
ill message a guy that i sold a white kit to take some pics for us
and ill send you a message when its posted
Old 08-22-2008, 11:26 AM   #35
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

^^ will also be getting pictures of a green kit i sold locally
hold tight guys
didnt expect this many buyer / interest

thanks again to all

And to people who have bought from me + rep would be nice so that others do not fear purchasing from me.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:26 AM   #36
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
oh snap my bad
ill message a guy that i sold a white kit to take some pics for us
and ill send you a message when its posted
Cool, thanks. You wouldn't happen to be able to make bulbs for other parts of the car would you? (climate control, defroster button, hazard button, dome light, etc)
Old 08-22-2008, 11:28 AM   #37
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

yes i am able to do so
i have done all of the above to my sileighty
so its definatly do-able.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:39 AM   #38
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

Also willing to trade
a set of dash lights
or an ignition light SHIPPED

for a 240mmish or something broadway mirror in black also shipped
or really anythinng shoot me an offer
Old 08-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #39
lonnied
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
lonnied is making a name for him/her selflonnied is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Couldn't pm you, but do you have any problems seeing the redline in the blue? I know you can just look at the number for your rpms but I was just curious. PM with details about the other lights and the cost please. I am interested in a s14 dash and a/c controls bulbs.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:46 PM   #40
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

Im not exactly sure if the s13 and 14 guages are the same but if you look at my car
First picture
you can see there is no red line its now blue
so you gotta go by the numbers
Old 08-22-2008, 01:06 PM   #41
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Please PM total price for white dash kit for s13 ship to 89081

Can you post a picture of the s13 key hole ring in daylight?
Old 08-22-2008, 01:26 PM   #42
finalgear

finalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nice
Bump for a great seller and a quality seller
Old 08-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #43
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Quote:
yes they are replacement leds so no soldering no modifications just plug and play. and as for the green set let me see if i have the right bulbs for your dash and ill let you know a price. you have an s13?
S13 with digital dash. Also interested in clock and climate control.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:42 PM   #44
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

digital climate control?
Old 08-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #45
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I would like some amber ones to match my amber gauges
Old 08-22-2008, 03:50 PM   #46
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Quote:
digital climate control?
No regular climate control. The speed is digital (HUD), no speedo in the cluster. Actually that means less bulbs.

Old 08-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #47
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
price of regular s13 cluster(jdm if its anything diferent) and igniton ring in green shipped to 00716
Old 08-22-2008, 08:16 PM   #48
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

wow
alright
there might be a few days of me not talking as I am trying to get EVERY thing handel'd for everyone
sorry for the delay there has been ALOT of pms and what not
(inbox full everyday :|)
im trying to keep up haha
so keep patient
EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE A PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:16 PM   #49
xDRFTurR1D3x
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xDRFTurR1D3x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
any way you could get them in pink??
Old 08-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #50
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

I have one pink ignition light
but im trying to obtain pink l.e.ds for the dash as stated above you will receive a pm;

just gotta get organized

keep em comming
Old 08-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #51
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

NOTE TO ALL USERS WANTING RED OR WHITE OR BLUE
CHECK YOUR PMS
I HAVE THEM READY FOR SHIPPING IM JUST AWAITING PAYMENT!
PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS

AS FOR GREEN IM WORKING ON IT
PURPLE PINK AND ORANGE ALSO WORKING ON IT.

UNFORTUNATLY AT THIS TIME
IM NOT CERTAIN ON THE HVAC SYSTEM FOR BOTH S13 AND 14 AS I HAVE A s13 with a digi CLIMATE CONTROL.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:31 PM   #52
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
im interested in the blue
Old 08-22-2008, 10:33 PM   #53
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

msg sent my friend
Old 08-22-2008, 10:46 PM   #54
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
s14 white dash set shipped to 95121?
Old 08-22-2008, 10:54 PM   #55
Martin_s14
Zilvia Member

Martin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to all
pm sent!!! I want purple ones!!! please have them!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:49 AM   #56
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

hey martin unfortunatly i do not have purple BUT
i will be ordering them
if you are 100 percent serious
we can work something out i will send you a message with dates and prices

and for the s14 i have the kit ready to be shipped
my paypal is [email protected]

Send 30 dollars and ill shipp you the kit

in the notes put the color of l.e.ds you want
(i already know you want white but i just need to differentiate everyone)
and put your zilvia user name

THATS ONLY FOR USER KOUKI

please dont send money if we havent already talked

Thanks
Old 08-23-2008, 02:03 AM   #57
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
payment sent for the set
Old 08-23-2008, 02:06 AM   #58
sil*eighty
Zilvia Junkie

you kit will be shipped tomorrow morning
you and everyone eles will receive a message once it has been shipped

And again positive rep would be nice once you have received you items so that others do not fear purchasing from me

Thanks again guys
Old 08-23-2008, 03:39 AM   #59
Martin_s14
Zilvia Member

Martin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to allMartin_s14 is a name known to all
Sweet!!! Hell yeah I am 200% serious about anything purple!!! Let me know in a pm how much they will be and when you are getting them! I want all the lights in the cluster including the clock and the key ring if available!
Old 08-23-2008, 05:10 AM   #60
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
s13 S13 blue LED's

PM sent for set of blue LED's for S13 dash.
Closed Thread