Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2019, 11:53 AM   #1351
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

Which is why people voted for Trump. He's an outsider. He took massive flack from Republican establiment and was accused of not being a real Republican. He has a long history of social liberalism, Democratic support and not following traditional Rebulican and Neo-Con idealolgy.

This is also why the Democrats went hard to tank Bernie in 2016 and have destroyed Andrew Yang in this primary.

Good. Fix Baltimore and the 2k homeless Childern living there before taking in more problems. Fix the drug crisis in Seattle and San Francisco, fix the Roads of Wisconsin.

There's enough Charity cases in the US to focus on for the next Hundred years. AMERICA FIRST BRUH

It's not 1906 anymore. We now have a strained social welfare system, deficit that's out of this world, and millions upon millions of Americans, already here, that need guidence and support.

The period of great migration to the US prior to WW2 was during a time of great expanse. We needed millions of unskilled workers to fill out an empty country. To farm the land, to work in dangerous factories. We needed loggers and coal miners. Hell, in the 17th century we needed people so bad we brought them in chains as slaves and criminals.

The world had changed.

We now have an over population and housing crisis across this country as people flock to major cities to find jobs or hand outs. This isn't the industrial age where we need tens of thousands of unskilled workers to operate smelting plants for $2 a day. This is why people cry about free college so much, our modern economy requires skilled, trained and technical workers.

You want to live in a racist free, equal world? Start putting a priority on merit first again.

This right here is the problem with Trump. Ive seen outhouses in West Virginia, rundown shopping center after center after center, closed hospitals and no stoplight town after town after town, but Baltimore is the problem. In the wealthiest state in the union. With the best hospital in the country. The gov of montana had to fly his kid to SLC for after a heart attack; living somewhere where there is no hospitals is the bigger issue for the greater number of americans. The "real americans", out of the cities, living on anger and a carton of cigarettes a week. That WV town where there were millions of pills were prescribed for hundreds of residents, thats an issue. But Trump said Baltimore (gasp), so you repeat it back.

Donald Trump is no rebel, hes dangerously informed. He is the worst in people manifest. Ask Paul Ryan.

Once again America succeeds because we have always skimmed the cream of the crop in people off the top of other countries. The people who couldn't be bothered to immigrate stayed in their home countries, the people who start business are the same ones who learned a new language in a new country through grit and will and determination. If we want America to succeed, we should be challenging the kids of kids of someone who immigrated here, who had it easy and coasted through life. If merit is the call, then natives should be concerned.
rvns14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2019, 12:29 PM   #1352
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
I still paid sales tax, even buying candy as a five year old.
Your parents money, and I laugh at the idea of you walking to the candy store and buying a snickers by yourself at 5.

Quote:
BTW, I'm fine with my local taxes. Living in a state with a shitty Republican state assembly makes the state taxes go towards dumb "America First" shit like giving a Chinese company tons of money to create like 3 jobs, but my local government is solid.
Obviously you are not.

Quote:
Trump escalated tensions with Iran in the first place by throwing a peace agreement out of the window.
What peace deal? We give them a few trillion in cash and let them sell oil if they pinky swear to not make nukes and support terrorists?

Quote:
Trump's agencies are detaining 7x more people, often those who are peacefully living in this country and actively contributing.
So Trump is 7x more effective at fighting crime then Obama?

Quote:
No one outside of centrist circles (bla bla blah) thought the ACA was the end goal. Single payer has always been the only way forward.
Then why didn't they pass that instead? As Nancy said "you don't need to read it, we've debated this for decades".

Quote:
Also healthcare prices are increasing at a slower rate than they were pre-ACA.

Lie. And both sides agree on that one, costs have gone up, either as premiums or deductibles.

Quote:
If Medicare for all is implemented there will be no "premium hike" because there won't be insurance premiums....your increased taxes will pay for your healthcare. It is that simple.
No premium hike, just a service cut and wait list. How is single payer government Healthcare working out for our Veterans? You want to see what Medicare for all looks like? Look at the shit show called thr VA. Look at England where you have to call Comcast Customer service to get a over the phone diagnosis before you can see a random government doctor. Good luck not dying from fucking tonsillitis.

https://www.washingtoninjuryattorney...nsillitis_comp

Additionally, these "socialized medicine" countries still have people paying out the ass for care because they'll pick up private insurance or travel for procedures.

When everyone gets a free knee replacement, you either wait 5 years or you pay out of pocket.

I'm sorry, I've worked hard and make good money, I don't need nor want to be saddled with the same subpar bullshit Healthcare that an illegal alien who just robbed a liquor store gets. So unless your going to make a priority and quality of care list based on tax bracket, shove your Medicare for all up your ass.

Quote:
Trump isn't an outsider.
Proof? I don't recall him holding any party positions, elected roles or government jobs...

Quote:
Everything he's done has fit neatly into standard Republican behavior. he's a standard child of privilege who in a true meritocracy would probably be living in one of Jared Kushner's bug infested properties (oh hey more projection from republicans).
That's racist, Reeeeeee

And I love the double talk "he's a failure, shitty business man and not rich enough to get elected" but his also a "rich, elitest, cold calculating grand manipulator true deep state Russian agent".

Quote:
Yang sucks lol..
Why?

Quote:
Bernie lost, fair & square. I voted for Bernie in the primary in 2016, but he wasn't tanked.
So the DNC and Media didn't support Hillary? She didn't get special treatment, debate questions, extra coverage? They didn't break the norm by releases Super Delegate commitments before the completion of General primary? You no, forcing the issue that Bernie had no chance and needs to drop? All those emails from thr DNC to thr media about propping Trump up cause he'd be easy to defeat, they are what, a Russian Hoax?

Wake up dude. I hate Bernie as much as the next American, but the dude got rail roaded by the DNC Party Machine. I'd be pissed if I was you look at this latest primary. They want Trump to WIN. They want Warren to get thr nomination.

Quote:
The US can handle all of these at once.
Then why hasn't it?

Quote:

You guys love to say the US is the greatest country on Earth and yet we can't handle multiple issues at once?
Are you saying we're not but we can?

Quote:
Wait, isn't that when America was great? When do you want to take America back to?
https://youtu.be/PzRg--jhO8g

Back when this was a "Leftist Liberal" , and not a White Privileged Cis Gender Misogynist Toxic Massculity Nazi Racist Bigot.

Quote:
The world itself may be overpopulated. The US relative to many countries around the globe is not.
Then why is rent to expensive?

Quote:
Our social welfare programs are burdened by a lack of funding/support and by Republicans working hard to kill them for decades.
The goal should be total elimination of the Welfare State.

If you had to choose between having scientist make better wheelchairs and eliminating stairs.... Or getting you to walk again, which would you pick?

Quote:
The housing crisis is caused by people viewing housing not as a right but as a profit center.
It's not a right. You have no right to my shit. Go buy your own fucking shit.

Quote:
College should be free, .
Why?

Quote:
BUT it should be selective. Not everyone should need to go to college, it is just not the route that makes sense for EVERYONE.
And who decides that? With what criteria?

Quote:
And again, I'm absolutely more of a believer in a meritocracy than any Republican.
Lie.

Quote:
You guys are the ones who absolutely adore failsons bore into privilege and can't stop empowering them even as they continuously prove themselves incapable of even the most basic tasks.
If Trump is such a failure, why the fuck is he the most successful president in the last 25 years? Why didn't he just piss his daddys money away like most tards with money? Instead he became a world renown brand, Hollywood celebrity, and folk hero.

Being born into opportunity is not a crime. Being born into oppertuny is not a guarantee for success. Being born into oppertuny is not inmoral.

Do you not work hard and try to achieve more so that your childern will have more oppertuny and easier lives then you had?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 12:49 PM   #1353
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
This right here is the problem with Trump. Ive seen outhouses in West Virginia, rundown shopping center after center after center, closed hospitals and no stoplight town after town after town, but Baltimore is the problem. In the wealthiest state in the union. With the best hospital in the country. The gov of montana had to fly his kid to SLC for after a heart attack; living somewhere where there is no hospitals is the bigger issue for the greater number of americans. The "real americans", out of the cities, living on anger and a carton of cigarettes a week. That WV town where there were millions of pills were prescribed for hundreds of residents, thats an issue. But Trump said Baltimore (gasp), so you repeat it back.
Trump called out Baltimore to drive home the hypocrisy of the DNC. The fucker is crying in front of Congress about kids in cages but hasn't done shit for his own people in 25 years.

I bring it up because the DNC has their panties in a twist about how racist and problematic language like "rat infested" is.

As for WV and Montana, everyone knows the problem there. They are FUCKING POOR. How can you expect to have a billion dollar medical complex with world leading care.... In a town of 4,500 with a Dollar General and 7/11?

Areas like California, Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore? With billions in tax money, millions in citizens... How the fuck you fuck that shit up? You can't even go "reeee reeee Republicans" since there hasn't been a fucking Republican on a ballot for 30 years in some cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
Once again America succeeds because we have always skimmed the cream of the crop in people off the top of other countries. The people who couldn't be bothered to immigrate stayed in their home countries, the people who start business are the same ones who learned a new language in a new country through grit and will and determination. If we want America to succeed, we should be challenging the kids of kids of someone who immigrated here, who had it easy and coasted through life. If merit is the call, then natives should be concerned.
100% Agree. We need to stop illegal immigrants and refugees. Those are the ones coming here because they are to lazy to fix their own country and its easier to show up in America and expect a hand out.

Why try and legally immigrant? To hard, to much waiting! Just jump the fence and scream Nazi when they try and stop you.

We should be focused on the creative, innovative and hardworking from Europe, Central Asia and Pacifica Asia. Those who've gone to higher education, already learned English, reject inncompatible cultural views and have saved years of earnies to complete application fees. Who are willing to be inconvienved by background checks, medical exams, interviews and financial audits. Those willing to contribute and be part of the solution and not part of the problem.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:01 PM   #1354
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Corbic, by far the largest welfare recipients are deep red states. So if we are going to go after Baltimore and all the other welfare "abuse" you accuse folks of color of being guilty of, you NEED to FIRST address the abuse by deep red states (read: low income white people).

Below are the states which receive the most in Welfare. As it turns out, those are also the states with the lowest tax rate. Who funds the tax rate for all the welfare recipients in deep red states?? Folks in deep Blue states.

I haven't gone through the rest of your posts yet. When I have time, I will address the rest

Quote:

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHERDecember 9, 2017

In this Dec. 5, 2017, photo, House Speaker Paul Ryan of Wis., speaks on Capitol Hill in Washington. Republican leaders have spent months promoting the myth that red low-tax states are subsidizing blue high-tax states because of the deduction for state and local taxes. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican leaders have spent months promoting the myth that red low-tax states are subsidizing blue high-tax states because of the deduction for state and local taxes.

An Associated Press Fact Check finds it’s actually the other way around. High-tax, traditionally Democratic states (blue), subsidize low-tax, traditionally Republican states (red) — in a big way.

Republicans are trying to eliminate the deduction as part of the sweeping tax package working its way through Congress. They added back a deduction for up to $10,000 in property taxes, in a concession to Republicans from high-tax states such as New York and New Jersey. California Republicans are pushing to extend the deduction to local income taxes, too.

It is true that taxpayers in high-tax states benefit the most from the deduction. However, these states send far more tax dollars to Washington than residents in low-tax states.

In fact, most high-tax states send more money to Washington than they get back in federal spending. Most low-tax states make a profit from the federal government’s system of taxing and spending.

HOUSE SPEAKER PAUL RYAN:

— Ryan said the rest of the country is “propping up profligate, big-government states.”

— “States that got their act together are paying for states that didn’t,” the Wisconsin Republican said.

TREASURY SECRETARY STEVEN MNUCHIN:

— “We are getting the federal government out of the business of subsidizing states. That is going to impact high-tax states.”

THE FACTS:

Connecticut residents paid an average of $15,643 per person in federal taxes in 2015, according to a report by the Rockefeller Institute of Government. Massachusetts paid $13,582 per person, New Jersey paid $13,137 and New York paid $12,820.

California residents paid an average of $10,510.

At the other end, Mississippi residents paid an average of $5,740 per person, while West Virginia paid $6,349, Kentucky paid $6,626 and South Carolina paid $6,665.

Low-tax red states also fare better when you take into account federal spending.

Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Meanwhile, New Jersey received 74 cents in federal spending for tax every dollar the state sent to Washington. New York received 81 cents, Connecticut received 82 cents and Massachusetts received 83 cents.

California fared a bit better than other blue states. It received 96 cents for every dollar the state sent to Washington.

On average, states received $1.14 in federal spending for every tax dollar they sent to Washington. That’s why the federal government has a budget deficit.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 01:22 PM   #1355
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
I could not agree more.

I've been paying in taxes my whole life.

The government keeps wasting it on wars, walls and putting children in cages. They're not fixing my roads, providing healthcare, etc., the Republicans aren't helping me.

Here's the rub, unless you vote for people & policies, not just one party or the other, you'll never see that realized.

Also a key is seeing what is BS and what isn't.

ZERO refugees allowed in is being floated by the Trump administration. That's you too, well it would be if you weren't grandfathered in and now being shitty about it.

Birthright citizenship is the way it should be. Everyone should understand that, but especially someone in your position. Don't be a selfish jerk.
I agree about voting for policies...unfortunately its been a trend in all levels of government that saying one thing and doing another is very typical nowadays. You just can't win.

As for your refugees comment, all I've read so far talks about closing loop holes. Nothing wrong with legal immigrants. Nothing wrong with refugees and I'm not being shitty about it. You're taking it personal. Not being a selfish jerk here. There's a huge trend that's been talked about for a long time now about anchor babies from people around the world coming here to have their baby and then leave, main source seems to be from China. If you're not going to deal with that now, when? There's been long time talk about illegal immigrants that gets released and never shows up for their hearing. There's been talks about asylum seekers that don't have any basis to actually seek asylum legally. Loop holes will have to be closed and rules tightened eventually. Am I glad my family made it in before the Trump Administration? Sure and we came here lawfully within its immigration laws during that time period. What irks me is illegal immigration is just that, illegal. My family waited more than three years in a refugee camp set up by the US government going through numerous screenings, medical checks, and made sure we had American sponsors in order to come here to America. We had no family here when we first arrived if you're thinking about calling me out for chain migration. Look, its up to Congress to come up with a solution. Not Trump. Whatever immigration changes there are in the future will be a bipartisan solution, not Trump's solution. I just read an article a bit ago about the GOP wanting to fix our immigration issues, but Democrats aren't showing up to get a quorum.

At the end of the day, our laws evolve with our current climate. Has Republicans done things I hate? Yes. Has Democrats done things I hate? Yes. Would I wish the Democrat and Republican parties would just disappear? Yes.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:08 PM   #1356
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Corbic, by far the largest welfare recipients are deep red states. So if we are going to go after Baltimore and all the other welfare "abuse" you accuse folks of color of being guilty of, you NEED to FIRST address the abuse by deep red states (read: low income white people).

Below are the states which receive the most in Welfare. As it turns out, those are also the states with the lowest tax rate. Who funds the tax rate for all the welfare recipients in deep red states?? Folks in deep Blue states.

I haven't gone through the rest of your posts yet. When I have time, I will address the rest
Did I once, ever say "go after Baltimore, leave West Virginia alone?"

Didn't think so.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:23 PM   #1357
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarrow27 View Post
I agree about voting for policies...unfortunately its been a trend in all levels of government that saying one thing and doing another is very typical nowadays. You just can't win.
It's the polarization of ideology.

30 years ago, many subjects had an independent coefiecent to one another.

Pro-Gay Marriage did not originally indicate Anti-Gun or Pro-Illegal Immigration. Being Anti-abortion did not automatically mean ProA2 or Anti-NAFTA

Now, any single political topic is a strong indicator of multiple stances. The differences have also expanded significantly from mean, with the left moving to extremes.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:42 PM   #1358
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:03 PM..
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 03:30 PM   #1359
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

It is all too common, however sometimes getting certain things done is not possible. A Democratic president with a republican house/senate will not be able to accomplish their goals. A Republican president with republican house/senate can/should be able to accomplish their goals...and yet Trump did what exactly?

**Other than nominating hugely biased judges and adding massively to the budget deficit

Well when you have Sabotaging RINOs like McCain....

Also, Wtf did Obama do? Weren't we just talking about Single Payer Healthcare and ACA? Funny how many policies Obama started are calls to arms under Trump (Immigrant DeathCamps, Muslim Bans, Giving the Russia Nukes)

Quote:
Democrats ARE proposing solutions to immigration. Castro, Warren and others have outlined their positions thoroughly on exactly this.
Healthcare for all!!

Quote:
A reminder that Saudi Arabia backed the 9/11 attackers, is carrying out an illegal war in Yemen and has waged actual war against the Right's favorite apocalyptic piece of land, Israel.
You are dodging the subject. Are you advocating for Trump to invade Saudi Arabia?

Quote:
The Obama administration generally did not take the progressive/correct road. That is one of their many failures.
Why waterboard when you can just murder by Drone

Quote:
WASHINGTON INJURY ATTORNEY BLOG DOT COM
Dodging again. Feel free to do some research. Dipshits.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nsillitis.html

Similarly tragic story from UK.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/4137...ing-leukaemia/

Quote:
If socialized health care is so bad, why did Rand Paul go to Canada for surgery?
If Canada is so great, why do 45k Canadians a year come to thr US for out of pocket treatment? Hmmmm 45,000:1

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...or-health-care

Or us US News a Nazi publication?

Huff Post "Unbiased" Enough?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/canad...b0db570d3778ff

Or, more Nazis at Forbes!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypi.../#5cc381803e7d

Quote:

You're already paying for that because hospital rates are heightened for those who pay to cover those who do not. But yeah, enjoy paying thousands for insurance each year, plus thousands to meet your deductible at which point your insurance can maybe pay for your stuff.
Stop letting people get free ER treatment and limiting compettion.

Quote:

Being rich should not be a qualifier to be president. Rich people do not represent the interests of 99% of Americans.
And yet it seems to be. Even good old Comrade Sanders is a millionaire.

Also, I don't want someone to "represent me", that's what Congress is. I want someone that can lead this shit show. From what I can see, Trump's leading the fucks around by the nose.

Quote:

The UAE got to edit the President of the United States' speech on oil.
So what. You think that's the first or last time?

Quote:

JFK was never a leftist liberal. He was the 1960 version of Hillary, just more charismatic.
Show me a single policy they agree on. Are you saying had Nixon won, we'd have seen mass protests and pussy hat freaks screaming in the streets?

If anything, he was 1960's Donald Trump. Who likely got killed by 1960's House of Cards Clinton, LBJ.

Quote:

By what metric is he the most successful president in the last twenty five years?
By what metric is he not?

Quote:
Any kids born now will inevitably have worse lives than their parents as a result of the climate disaster we won't be able to avoid unless we take SERIOUS action.
I forgot the world is ending in 10 years.

What action do you suggest? Should we release a plauge and wipe out China and India? A total embargo of all Chinese manufactured exports? A ban on international shipping?

Oh wait, you fucks want to save the world by banning straws and airtravel.

Quote:

Are you doing so by voting for a guy who wants to kill the planet and doesn't believe in global warming? No.
Well, Global warming is going to pay dividen for anyone investing in Russia... Might even make your shitty roads better.

Fucking with the average American isn't solving the root cause of Global Warming. It's amusing you act like you give a shit, but turn around and advocate for more thrid world immigration.

Bringing more people from low-resource utilization regions and into high-resource utilization regions is counter productive.

The factors driving global polition are Brazil, India and Asia. The billions of tons of garbage in the ocean is coming from Asia, not my fucking local Starbucks.

So if anything, Trump's hardline to China (something you people appose/mock) is going to curtail the two biggest sources of polition. China's industrial rise, and international shipping.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ars-world.html

If Daily mail isn't liberal enough, feel free to Google it. It was carried by dozens of sources for a while .. But nobody gives a shit. Just like no one on the left truly gives a shit about climate change.

If you really thought the world was going to end in 12 years.. That humanity was on the verge of extinction, you'd not be in here arguing about Trump's doopy ties or letting illegal aliens into the US. You'd be pushing for mass sterilization, and nuking China and India. A massive Radioactive Continental Asia would save the world. The wilderness would thrive and human development would cease.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #1360
SteffbuiltNOLA

SteffbuiltNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quick question. Who in here is Hispanic? Of those that are Hispanic, how many are not behind trump on his immigration policy?
SteffbuiltNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:58 PM   #1361
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
build the wall

send her back

did I mention the wall?
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 06:37 PM   #1362
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteffbuiltNOLA View Post
Quick question. Who in here is Hispanic? Of those that are Hispanic, how many are not behind trump on his immigration policy?
I speak better Spanish then Beto, my college roommate's father was an illegal, half my extended family in Texas are Mexicans and I work with people in Mexico everyday.....

So I self identify as a Hombre, respect my proverbs.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:41 PM   #1363
Corbic
Post Whore!

Lolwut?

Old 08-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #1364
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://youtu.be/LcjaTKGxo10
Old 08-01-2019, 09:55 PM   #1365
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Corbin, most of the Southern states never implemented the ACA or even extended medicare! You can't say it failed when a third of the country didn't even get it. The country gives more welfare to corporations than it's people. Welfare and food stamps are a part of the Farm Bill, and black people didn't receive any of those benefits until the 1950s or later. So cities that are predominately black like Baltimore will always have higher rates of poverty and violence do to the lack of infrastructure and redlining. Minorities are finally getting a decent shot to earn some financial wealth or the past 15 years in a hand full of democratic cities in the U.S. Please remember Tulsa, OK and Black Wall Street! Quick history lesson for you.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:56 PM   #1366
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 Quick history lesson

Corbin, most of the Southern states never implemented the ACA or even extended medicare! You can't say it failed when a third of the country didn't even get it. The country gives more welfare to corporations than it's people. Welfare and food stamps are a part of the Farm Bill, and black people didn't receive any of those benefits until the 1950s or later. So cities that are predominately black like Baltimore will always have higher rates of poverty and violence do to the lack of infrastructure and redlining. Minorities are finally getting a decent shot to earn some financial wealth over the last 15 years in a hand full of democratic cities in the U.S. Please remember Tulsa, OK and Black Wall Street! Quick history lesson for you.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:10 PM   #1367
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Corbin, most of the Southern states never implemented the ACA or even extended medicare! You can't say it failed when a third of the country didn't even get it. The country gives more welfare to corporations than it's people. Welfare and food stamps are a part of the Farm Bill, and black people didn't receive any of those benefits until the 1950s or later. So cities that are predominately black like Baltimore will always have higher rates of poverty and violence do to the lack of infrastructure and redlining. Minorities are finally getting a decent shot to earn some financial wealth over the last 15 years in a hand full of democratic cities in the U.S. Please remember Tulsa, OK and Black Wall Street! Quick history lesson for you.
The nuances of the argument, which is key, is what Corbic typically fails at recognizing.

For instance; yes, the detention centers were built doing Obama's term. However, the nuance of the argument is, it was NOT built based off the policy of the Obama administration ACTIVELY pursuing, participating and drafting up policy to FORCE family separation. The centers were built for children who crossed into the US, as unaccompanied minors and acted as as a (required by law) 72 hour holding until the child is transferred to HHS and until the parents/guardians of the minors could be located.

That nuanced portion is a KEY separation of the Obama era detention centers and the ACTIVE policy of the current admin.

However, that point is forever lost to one line zingers, shitty talking heads ala a ESPN style panels and just overall shitty misinformation campaign which foster division, racism and just down right lies.

Which is also why I do not bother to post here as although it forces me to go in search of all the non citation opinions posted by Corbic, I simply do not have enough time in the day to run down every single false narrative.........or can stay as angry as Corbic. It's simply unhealthy

Also, which is another nuanced argument which fails to get mentioned; The CONSTITUTION makes is lawful for ANY immigrant who is seeking asylum to not be classified as an illegal immigrant. Often times, they are just lumped in with the folks who come here without such a designation. This is key, and what most fail to recognize. The CONSTITUTION allows it, however, people only reference the Constitution and their own interpretation when it fits a their own narrow specific narrative (see the most inane interpretation of 2nd Amendment)

I digress...
Old 08-01-2019, 11:54 PM   #1368
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Corbin, most of the Southern states never implemented the ACA or even extended medicare!
Proof and data please.

Quote:
You can't say it failed when a third of the country didn't even get it.
Where they supposed to? I was never going to benifit from it with my "caddilac healthcare" that I lost because of it.

Quote:
The country gives more welfare to corporations than it's people.
Lie.

Quote:
Welfare and food stamps are a part of the Farm Bill, and black people didn't receive any of those benefits until the 1950s or later.
What's your point?

Quote:
So cities that are predominately black like Baltimore will always have higher rates of poverty and violence do to the lack of infrastructure and redlining.
MORE LIES

Quote:
Minorities are finally getting a decent shot to earn some financial wealth or the past 15 years in a hand full of democratic cities in the U.S. Please remember Tulsa, OK and Black Wall Street! Quick history lesson for you.
PURE BULLSHIT.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:08 AM   #1369
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
The nuances of the argument, which is key, is what Corbic typically fails at recognizing.
Lie

Quote:

For instance; yes, the detention centers were built doing Obama's term. However, the nuance of the argument is, it was NOT built based off the policy of the Obama administration ACTIVELY pursuing, participating and drafting up policy to FORCE family separation. The centers were built for children who crossed into the US, as unaccompanied minors and acted as as a (required by law) 72 hour holding until the child is transferred to HHS and until the parents/guardians of the minors could be located.

That nuanced portion is a KEY separation of the Obama era detention centers and the ACTIVE policy of the current admin.
Should be easy to provide Links then.

You do realize we don't house childern with adults in prison. You do realize 30% of these childern are not related to the adults they arrive with. You do realize these people are free to go home at any time. You do realize AOC and o the DNC members willingly blocked funding to improve conditions.

You do realize pretty much all the problems we have now existed prior to Trump. It's a lot like Bush. People shit them selves over Gitmo, Watetboarding and the Patriot Act. Obama second in, never heard about Gitmo again, striaght up killing American Citizens with drones in countries were not currently at war with and a 400% increase in the Patriot Act usage. Not a peep.

Not even going to bother to source since you won't read them or return the courtesy.

Quote:

Blah blah, rhetoric, personnel attacks and avoiding any actual discussion
Quote:

Also, which is another nuanced argument which fails to get mentioned; The CONSTITUTION makes is lawful for ANY immigrant who is seeking asylum to not be classified as an illegal immigrant. Often times, they are just lumped in with the folks who come here without such a designation. This is key, and what most fail to recognize. The CONSTITUTION allows it, however, people only reference the Constitution and their own interpretation when it fits a their own narrow specific narrative (see the most inane interpretation of 2nd Amendment)

I digress...
Soooo which amendment is it then that says you can bypass all immigration laws regarding refugee status and asylum application?

But I digress. You'll just spew more personnel attacks and avoid any rational, fact based discussion. An inconvenient truth.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:56 AM   #1370
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
You all act like Obama didn't deport 5 million illegal immigrants..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:54 AM   #1371
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Corbic

I will address a few items in your response

1) Please point out where I made personal attacks against you?? You have called people "complete idiot" (see below for your quote). That's a personal attack. Stating that you missed the finer detail in an opinion and with me citing proper sources to justify this statement, is called a discussion. I am not sure why you are unable to differentiate between the two. Your post is additional ironic, as you state Nazis are Socialist in this very same post and have since just ignored my postings on this.....

Corbic Post 1301 in Trump thread

Quote:
No, he's just a complete idiot who dodges everyone question and point.

He seriously tried to make a statement that Nazis are not Socialists.
2) Do not accuse me of not reading your source. Example
I pointed out your statement linking a Nazi to the Dem party through a socialist argument is incorrect as you missed the nuanced portion. I provided links through Britannica and historical citation. You decided to not address and continue to ignore those links and references when continuing to sprout this categorically false narrative. You provided a video in regards to a Marxist POV which "supposedly" supported your argument. I watched the video and commented that your supposed evidence, completely debunks your argument within the first 3 mins (as that TEK explicitly stated). So please do not levy such an accusation when you yourself have decided to actually ignore historical markers.

3) Fair statement in regards to immigration. I will be a bit more nuanced in my discussion about

According to the Constitution, the term immigration is not explicitly stated. However, Article I, Section 8, Clause 4 does read, “… Congress is responsible to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, …”

https://www.theamericanview.com/cons...g-immigration/

Now, as it stands, according to the current law as set forth by Congress in regards to Assylum seekers (refugees)

Quote:
Asylum is a protection granted to foreign nationals already in the United States or at the border who meet the international law definition of a “refugee.” The United Nations 1951 Convention and 1967 Protocol define a refugee as a person who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her home country, and cannot obtain protection in that country, due to past persecution or a well-founded fear of being persecuted in the future “on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.” Congress incorporated this definition into U.S. immigration law in the Refugee Act of 1980.
By the Law of the land, Assylum seekers are supported under "legal" immigration. The nuanced issue; the Trump Admin hasn't made any changes to the current law through Congress so this Law should be recognized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
You all act like Obama didn't deport 5 million illegal immigrants..
.........Please point out where I stated this at ANY point in time. The topic of discussion here is; relating detention centers as setup by the Obama admin (which I acknowledge) to the current Admin Seperation of Family. That is NOT what I stated in my post or what I brought up in terms of nuance discussion. That has NO impact on family separation as set forth by the Current Admin.

And please cite where the Obama admin deported 5M illegal immigrants. As it stands, according to the actual statistic from DHS its a little more than 3M (which includes a mix of Criminals and non criminals)

And I still have no idea what that has to do with Family Separation, which is the target of my discussion ............

Immigration Statistics
Old 08-02-2019, 08:07 AM   #1372
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
God this is the most pointless thread on the internet.

No one is going to change their mind in any way shape or form.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:48 AM   #1373
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:02 PM..
Old 08-02-2019, 12:41 PM   #1374
SteffbuiltNOLA

Quote:
I speak better Spanish then Beto, my college roommate's father was an illegal, half my extended family in Texas are Mexicans and I work with people in Mexico everyday.....

So I self identify as a Hombre, respect my proverbs.
Lol you can self identify however you want but I identify you as a dingleberry that didn’t answer the second half of the question. Nah I’m asking bc I wanna hear who is Hispanic and why or why not support trump’s immigration stance. I here a lot of libs that say conservatives can’t speak for, god I hate this phrase, poc’s but somehow they can.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:53 PM   #1375
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

s13

Quote:
Proof and data please.

Where they supposed to? I was never going to benifit from it with my "caddilac healthcare" that I lost because of it.

Lie.

What's your point?

MORE LIES

PURE BULLSHIT.
Its PURE BULLSHIT THAT A City with highest number of Black millionaires outside of New York was fire boomed including houses, black hospital, and any black owned structure. Private property taken from their houses. People beat to death, and that's all bullshit. All my information comes from NPR, PBS, FBI Crime, and BBC.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:44 PM   #1376
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:01 PM..
Old 08-02-2019, 03:13 PM   #1377
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
its pure bullshit that a city with highest number of black millionaires outside of new york was fire boomed including houses, black hospital, and any black owned structure. Private property taken from their houses. People beat to death, and that's all bullshit. All my information comes from npr, pbs, fbi crime, and bbc.
hundred years ago bruh. Fuck off
Old 08-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #1378
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah the attack on Black Wall Street happened.

How he denies this I don't understand.

Then again, people deny other things with a mountain of proof against them.
There you go. Straight up lying, making slanderous statements and changing the subject so no actual discussion can take place.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:41 PM   #1379
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

s13 Point proven

Quote:
hundred years ago bruh. Fuck off
How long does it take to build wealth and equity? Black and Hispanic people through the 1900s were exploited by this government and made to be the villains when economic hardship devastated the middle to low-income white demographic. Every city in the U.S has placed its poor and the minorities strategically in industrial and flood planes to control their prosperity and numbers. This is accomplished through heavy-handed policing and laws like red-lining. No jobs and quality housing leads to crime, alcoholism, and drug use. These are the same things every civilization through history faced, to include the Romans. History will continue to repeat it's self as long as people can not engage in a constructive conversation, without name-calling. The U.S. thirst for drugs and the war on drugs, coupled with corrupt South American governments lead to the crisis at the border. Contra- Contraband!
Old 08-02-2019, 06:09 PM   #1380
SteffbuiltNOLA

Quote:
How long does it take to build wealth and equity? Black and Hispanic people through the 1900s were exploited by this government and made to be the villains when economic hardship devastated the middle to low-income white demographic. Every city in the U.S has placed its poor and the minorities strategically in industrial and flood planes to control their prosperity and numbers. This is accomplished through heavy-handed policing and laws like red-lining. No jobs and quality housing leads to crime, alcoholism, and drug use. These are the same things every civilization through history faced, to include the Romans. History will continue to repeat it's self as long as people can not engage in a constructive conversation, without name-calling. The U.S. thirst for drugs and the war on drugs, coupled with corrupt South American governments lead to the crisis at the border. Contra- Contraband!
Ahahahaha yo I’m sorry but I think you give the government way too much credit like they are some legit evil geniuses. Politicians just want money and power and they do the same thing over and over and people fall for it religiously. They exploit your emotions and every generation has had the same reactionaries that get caught up in the moment. So let’s jump on your minorities being help down theory. Guess what I am bud. I would be Hispanic. Second generation, by the way, and my family is by no means rich. But guess what! My generation makes twice what our parents make at half the age. Let’s look at why. Because all of us have busted our ass to get where we are today. My wife, the white girl, comes from a low income family. Guess what she’s doing. Busting her ass. The funny thing about history though is that it’s just that. You learn from your mistakes and never forget but you do not dwell on it. This is the issue I have with the far left. They cry about shit that has never for a split second concerned them. And let’s not forget about the white saviors, ya know, the white people that think they are better than minorities so they should think for them. Yea, I hope you can tell I love those people. Anyways I’m rambling and going on a tangent. If your a lib, you think trump is a racist. If your a conservative then you more than likely see trump as a living, breathing internet troll. Anyways, your post, specifically, stuck a nerve.