Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
--2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct. 6th

2012 BROADFIELD NISSAN/DATSUN/INFINITI COOKOUT

I decided to have this on a Saturday this year. Hopefully this will help anyone traveling a decent distance to not have to worry about getting back for work the next day. Or even allow them to get a hotel Saturday night.

When: Saturday October 6th

Time: 10am - whenever

Where: My house... 1101 Canyon Creek Rd. Normal, IL 61761

Why: To give back to the Nissan community. Please show up in a Nissan, Datsun or Infiniti. I'm not handing out free food to someone who rolls up in a Subaru.

Events
  • Cookout -- Free food and drinks
  • Forza 4 -- FREE Viper alarm system or Alpine radio for the best lap time and best 1/4 mile time(must use steering wheel)
  • Comedy -- Make fun of Damon(Greg)... as usual
  • Cruise -- Some local driving and fresh air
  • Discounts -- 20% OFF attendance coupon good for every product I carry(limit one item). Custom work is exempt!

Please post if you are coming so I can get a head count. Include number of guests if applicable. Also post up what kind of grill meat you prefer... brats, dogs or burgers. NOTE: If you post in the list that you are attending but then change your mind, please post again and revise the list... that way the last list posted is always up to date.

Please copy and paste the most recent attendance list and add your name + guest(s) + grill meat preference to the list:

1) Broadfield: brats
2) Booztd 3: burger/dog
3) Kyle: Burgers
4) Damon: dem brats
5) TheRealSy90: Vagina
6) Silentoreo34+1(Hobbs): Burgers/hotdogs
7) Gootchanater1324: Burger/Brat
8) Typecast and Miffs: burgers
9) LS1240SX: Burgers

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
Xicor01
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Xicor01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Lawrence (maybe+1): burgers/brats

i may be new to driving stick and s13's but i think this will be an awesome time, thanks for the invite.
Xicor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xicor01 View Post
Lawrence (maybe+1): burgers/brats
Let me get that for you

Glad to see you can make it!

10) Lawrence (maybe+1): burgers/brats

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #4
blackej7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
blackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
10) Lawrence (maybe+1): burgers/brats
11) Loren: brats
Old 10-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

It's nice to see you coming Loren!

The weather does not look promising.... chance of rain and high in the mid 50's. Hopefully the rain is removed from the forecast by the time the weekend rolls around. Edit: Actually I just checked it again and it looks to be partly cloudy/sunny... I'm good with that!

Dress warm!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-05-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
Booztd 3
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Booztd 3 will become famous soon enoughBooztd 3 will become famous soon enoughBooztd 3 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've got a buddy from Morton (has an S14 with an S15 SR) who'd like to tag along with me, is that OK?

I can split my food with him if you've already rounded up the supplies
Booztd 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #7
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booztd 3 View Post
I've got a buddy from Morton (has an S14 with an S15 SR) who'd like to tag along with me, is that OK?

I can split my food with him if you've already rounded up the supplies
Sweet, just add him to the list! Don't worry, there's never a shortage of food.

Looks like mostly sunny and mid 50's tomorrow. Chilly, but at least no rain!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-05-2012, 08:44 AM   #8
Booztd 3
Zilvia Member

Booztd 3 will become famous soon enoughBooztd 3 will become famous soon enoughBooztd 3 will become famous soon enough
Because I dont know his sign-on name, i'll use his xbox gamertag. And I think he's just going to ride with me now, he's still working out some bugs on a fresh rebuild. Hell I may even just have him drive my 240 and I'll drive the 300. Looking forward to tomorrow.....

10) SilentRickS15: Burger/Brat
Old 10-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #9
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Looks like I'm not going to make it due to weather, my 'cool' car has no heat.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #10
Chester Rumble

Trader Rating: (0)
Chester Rumble is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Oh hey, I guess now is as good a time as any to let you know that I will be attendning...regardless of the fact that I've been sleeping in your spare bedroom all this week for work!

10) SilentRickS15: Burger/Brat
11.) Chester Rumble: Gnar dogs and/or Unicorn patties
Chester Rumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booztd 3 View Post
Because I dont know his sign-on name, i'll use his xbox gamertag. And I think he's just going to ride with me now, he's still working out some bugs on a fresh rebuild. Hell I may even just have him drive my 240 and I'll drive the 300. Looking forward to tomorrow.....
Awesome man, I look forward to seeing the two cars there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Looks like I'm not going to make it due to weather, my 'cool' car has no heat.
Wuss, Damon just got here without heat... and he drove 6 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Rumble View Post
Oh hey, I guess now is as good a time as any to let you know that I will be attendning...regardless of the fact that I've been sleeping in your spare bedroom all this week for work!
Thanks for replying.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #12
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Just wanted to thank everyone for the nice little turn out. As always everyone was very respectful and cool to hang out with! I think I'll shoot for an early September time-frame next year... that will insure we have a little warmer weather.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #13
Booztd 3
Zilvia Member

Thanks a lot for continuing the tradition. The food, company, and cars were all great - the neighbor wasnt bad either.

Really looking forward to seeing that car on the road.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #14
gootchanater1324
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
gootchanater1324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thanks a lot toby, can't wait for next year!
gootchanater1324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #15
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Good times and lots of self-mockery as always! Thanks for the hospitality Tob.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #16
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Where dem pics at bros?
Old 10-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #17
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Pics??! I know someone is holding out.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:17 AM   #18
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Where dem pics at bros?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Pics??! I know someone is holding out.
I get the feeling you guys think this is some big event!?! Other than Damon's, Kyle's and my car, there was only one car there that wasn't basically stock. Unfortunately the turnout for this every year is really low. I can never get guys to come to this thing. There has never been more than 12 cars there

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-10-2012, 09:11 AM   #19
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I posted some shots another Zilvia dude took on my blog. Just Kyle and I's cars though...

A Few BBQ Photos | Damon's 240SX

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #20
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
If i live close by. I definitely show up
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #21
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
I get the feeling you guys think this is some big event!?! Other than Damon's, Kyle's and my car, there was only one car there that wasn't basically stock. Unfortunately the turnout for this every year is really low. I can never get guys to come to this thing. There has never been more than 12 cars there
Man this is depressing. I swear if I can convince at least 3 friends of mine (with their 240's) to roadtrip from FL to IL it'll be worth it!
Old 10-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #22
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Man this is depressing. I swear if I can convince at least 3 friends of mine (with their 240's) to roadtrip from FL to IL it'll be worth it!
Well, you have a year to plan for it!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #23
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Still! I am living vicariously through you guys.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #24
gootchanater1324
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
gootchanater1324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What's so bad about stock, Toby?!?
gootchanater1324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #25
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gootchanater1324 View Post
What's so bad about stock, Toby?!?
If it's a 458 Italia.... absolutely nothing!

But typically when people ask to see pictures of an event, they don't want to see pictures of stock S13's, Vince

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #26
Kyomae

Kyomae is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been lurking around the threads, specifically Damon's and Broadfield's, for about a year now. I was just wondering if your annual BBQ is open to anyone or if you just invite certain people. I recently got an s14 and I live about 45 minutes away from Damon, but I might be going to college in Illinois by the time that next year's BBQ comes up, so I was just wondering if this event was open to everyone.
Kyomae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #27
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

It's open to anyone who shows up in a Nissan, Datsun or Infiniti. I wouldn't post the event on a public forum if it was only open to select people

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #28
Kyomae

Kyomae is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay, that's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure because what Lawrence said earlier kinda sounded like you were just inviting people. Thanks for clearing that up, hopefully I'll be able to make it to next year's BBQ.
Kyomae is offline   Reply With Quote