Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:24 AM   #1
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
TriniTT is on the path to ruinTriniTT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Parting out sr20det Type X swapped Z32 300zx Recaro TS-G ASM bucket seats

Hey Zilvians! First and foremost, let's remember this is a sale thread and not a technical/general thread. Let's keep this thread on track and save the details of my 2800lb diet z32 for another thread Thanks for the respect!

I am selling my solid running sr20det blacktop type x engine currently installed in my z32 300zx. The highly-sought type x blacktop, which is an s13 sr20 engine from a 97-98 year model s13 in Japan, yields all of the benefits of the later model s14 sr20det engines without the hassle of the variable intake cam timing most eliminate anyway. The later year model means a newer engine which equates to less miles and time for wear, and being from an automatic car it has much less abuse and a whole lot more life left than many of the ragged out versions available. I purchased this directly from an importer and it still had the auto trans connected. This engine appears to have never seen any sort of abuse or modifications, and was likely from a car that was spiritedly driven sparingly, if at all.

I also have a 62 ecu available with the engine, since it was originally an auto engine I went with the 62 ecu instead of the automatic type x ecu. It runs great and has new gaskets and seals, new oem knock sensor, oem thermostat, oem spark plugs, and other general maintenance items. I also have an authentic HKS SSQV 4 bov, along with an s13 and s14 koyo radiator for sr20, a nice Turbonetics/Spearco fmic that has been powdercoated black. I am willing to negotiate prices if a combined deal can be arranged. Also willing to crate ship the engine.

$1900 for sr20det type x engine/ 62 ecu
$180 for authentic HKS SSQV IV bov
$200 for Turbonetics/Spearco fmic
$220 for brand new s13 sr20 koyo radiator
$160 for used s14 sr20 koyo radiator
$2500 for everything together (only 1 radiator will be included)
$120 for spare 62 ecu

Buyers pay shipping on larger items.

I used this setup to develop a swap kit for the z32 300zx chassis and now I am parting out the car so I can have the swap parts manufactured as a kit. Everything is in good working order and you can come and hear the engine run for yourself, compression is excellent across every cylinder and is verified 150-152psi across the board.

-Recaro TS-G ASM seats - these seats were never marketed in the US and are very rare. The TS-G is a seat designed for professional tour racing and has been modified by Yokohama Autobacs in Japan with the custom ASM trim. These seats alone were over $4500 shipped when new, not including the bolsters, brackets and rails, and they are now collectible with prices only rising, if you can find them.

These are the most comfortable bucket seats I have ever sat in and offer outstanding ergonomics and support. The details in the fabric are a quality that pictures cannot seem to capture; they are mesmerizing in person. I also have the original purchase documentation and warranty cards, along with some other cool swag that came with them. Seats will include slider rails for z32, brackets, and all 4 bolsters pictured for each seat - $3200 shipped

Located in Birmingham, AL. Email [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

Last edited by TriniTT; 07-21-2015 at 08:51 PM..
TriniTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2015, 04:01 PM   #2
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hey nice slicktop Z32! What's going on with the upper water neck there?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:14 PM   #3
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Awesome seats! I guess since you can't get them in the states is why their priced so high?

Do admit that it is the best bucket seat I have sat it. Probably should mention that the max waist size is like a 34.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:25 PM   #4
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Hey nice slicktop Z32! What's going on with the upper water neck there?
Thanks! So with this setup I expected to take a lot of heat from the people that don't quite grasp what I'm doing with this swap. Since I have built so many of these cars, I decided to go overkill on some of the things to avoid that negative criticism. The green sensor off the water neck is an Audi thermostatic switch that controls when my fans kick on/off. I am not thrilled with any of the current aftermarket options available for fan control, so I decided to just make everything mechanical to keep things simple. The dual-speed OEM Taurus efan is custom shrouded and controlled by an OEM Volvo fan relay controller that eliminates power surges when the fans kick on. This setup mimics the OEM fan clutch operation without the same parasitic loss. The end result is so efficient, the fan rarely even kicks on and when it does it is only on for a minute or so before the temperature drops 5 degrees Celsius and kicks off. I have yet to see it need the second higher speed, even in our hot 100+ degree temps we've seen this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
Awesome seats! I guess since you can't get them in the states is why their priced so high?

Do admit that it is the best bucket seat I have sat it. Probably should mention that the max waist size is like a 34.
Thanks and yeah, they are designed for small-to-average sized people. Considering they were $4500 originally, I would say my asking price is relative to their value. Typically when something high-quality is made in a limited production run and then discontinued, values shoot up higher than the original retail cost. Given that factor, I would say my price is actually probably quite a bit low. If you wanted to source this setup on your own you could spend months or years and much more than my asking price, let alone the headache and hassle.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:34 PM   #5
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniTT View Post
Thanks and yeah, they are designed for small-to-average sized people. Considering they were $4500 originally, I would say my asking price is relative to their value. Typically when something high-quality is made in a limited production run and then discontinued, values shoot up higher than the original retail cost. Given that factor, I would say my price is actually probably quite a bit low. If you wanted to source this setup on your own you could spend months or years and much more than my asking price, let alone the headache and hassle.
Not sure if you know but they can still be purchased new last time I went to Super Autobacs. I own just the regular version. When I was referring to the price, I meant the fact that they can't be bought in the states and shipping would probably be a killer for most people.

Free bump, love how you setup your fans btw!
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:56 PM   #6
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I can testify to that Volvo/Taurus fan. those things kick ass!!

supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:13 PM   #7
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
Not sure if you know but they can still be purchased new last time I went to Super Autobacs. I own just the regular version. When I was referring to the price, I meant the fact that they can't be bought in the states and shipping would probably be a killer for most people.

Free bump, love how you setup your fans btw!
Autobacs discontinued them last year, although they may have some at their facility they instructed their vendors to stop listing them. But yeah they would be pricey to ship overseas, new you'd spend nearly twice as much if you could talk them into shipping them here.