Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 02-25-2011, 08:52 AM   #1
donpisto

Trader Rating: (0)
donpisto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Work Varianza T1S (MSP) 20x10.5 +0/ 20x11 -12 (5x114.3)

SOLD!

Deciding to sell my wheels to go a different route for the time being. I highly prefer local pickup, but I can ship. I'll consider trades for 18's, maybe 19's. Let me know what you have, widths and offsets. If you have OEM wheels, I would be willing to do a trade for those also.

Wheel specs:
Bolt pattern: 5x114.3
Finish: MSP - Machine Silver Polish
Front: 20x10.5 +0 step lip O disk - 5" lip
Rear: 20x11 -12 reverse lip O disk - 5.7" lip

Wheels have some scrapes from hitting the fender, it does give it the look of a different finish so it doesn't look bad at all. Inner part on some of the wheels have rash. Don't really think it matters since it's not visible. One of the fronts has some slight rash, wouldn't cost much to fix.

I do have tires on them and would be willing to include. Fronts are 235/30 Hankook Ventus V12 and rears are 235/35 Hankook Ventus V4. Rear tires are only a few weeks used and one front tire is about a week old. The other would need replacing in a couple months.

Passenger Rear:

Driver Rear:

Passenger Front:

Driver Front:

COUPE FITMENT!!!!:
Fitting these wheels on the coupe is no sweat. The world famous eurobuff aka eurodre has 20x9.5 -8 and 20x10.5 -8. All we did was swap wheels and here are the results:

There is more room for the tire, so you can step it up with beefier tires or dial in positive camber. He is sitting at -3 camber in the rear and I think front is somewhere between -2 and -3 (under 3 for sure). Rear fenders have been rolled and have a phone book pull. Nothing crazy needed.

Price: $2,500 for the wheels only. $2,900 for wheels with tires. If offering a trade, let me know how much money you're willing to include. Again, ONLY looking for 19's, maybe 18's, OR OEM wheels. I would also be willing to split the two if I have a buyer for the front and rear at the same time. If you have other stuff to include for a trade like a PS3 or whatever, let me know. I'll be more picky though. I'm not looking to spend any money, only looking for trades that involve me getting some cash. Really need it, hence the stupidly low price.

Don't ask me to come down on price, I've lowered it $500 from my original asking price. Show me some aggressive offset T1S' that you can get for this price. Prices are FIRM!!!

Last edited by donpisto; 02-27-2011 at 04:46 PM..
donpisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
4drferio

4drferio is an unknown quantity at this point
Every forum id go on.id see these wheels!! =]]
4drferio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
donpisto

donpisto is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol. Now you'll see them as sold because I just sold them this morning.
donpisto is offline   Reply With Quote