Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 03-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
rhdsilvi85
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
rhdsilvi85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Thumbs up KYLIN SOTRE - KYLIN-Rubber hose and gauge Fuel Pressure Regulator

Most modern fuel injected cars run a fuel pump in the tank and run much more fuel than is needed to the fuel rail. A regulator keeps a certain amount of fuel pressure in the rail and then sends the rest back to the tank. However, tuners upgrade the air intake system as well as the exhaust system and often times neglect that more fuel is needed to make those mods perform at their full potential. This Fuel Pressure Regulator is adjustable so you can tune the fuel pressure to your needs.

•100% Brand new
•CNC machined light wight
•Fuel pressure regulator can deliever high performance, with long life and high reliability operation
•Provides two -6 AN inlet ports and one -6 AN return port
•1/8" NPT gauge port
•Fuel pressure will rise on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost
•Base pressure adjustable from 0-160 PSI
•Package includes as picture shown

Application

Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation highly recommended! No instructions included

$80 shipped from company directly

$120 shipped from myself ( to cover extra shipping costs)

Please allow 4-5 days for processing the order and 10-12 business days for it to arrive at your house (TIMES MAY VARY BASED ON BEING IN STOCK OR DEALING WITH HOLIDAYS).. you will be supplied a fedex tracking number once one is available. you will have your item within 30 days or your money will be refunded..

I'm dealing with other countries on this guys so some times I need a day in advance on money we are 12 hours behind them. so I can place the order when I talk to them... thanks
you can also reach me on aim : kylinperformance

also please pm your paypal.com info and I'll send you invoices to make you feel a little more comfortable dealing with me.. also allows me to keep track a little better of who's getting wait.. and I can keep track of tracking numbers better...

rhdsilvi85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links