Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
gorillas13
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (1)
gorillas13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Tensor187x= NO

Tensor187x posted an S15 *Spec R* turbo for sale in the F/S thread. I sent him money via Paypal and he shipped it out to me. I got the box about a week later and immediately opened it to check it out. The first thing I looked for was the divider in the exhaust housing. It was not there. I then checked the serial number on Turbobygarrett.com and it was not the Spec R. The Spec R should be serial #466541- 4 but the turbo I got was 466541 - 1 which is just an S14 T28. I tried to immediately PM him on here but he did not reply. I tried to contact him again and it said I was blocked from sending him a PM. Come to find out he was banned from Zilvia for opening up more than one username account and going on his for sale threads and vouching for himself. I then filed a dispute with Paypal and asked him for $100 back and I would keep the turbo or a full refund and ship him the turbo back. He responded no. I then got a PM on here from another Zilvian who just sent him money for a 2871R and never got a resonse from the seller or the turbo. He posted a dispute on Paypal also. I Tensor187x why he posted it for sale as a Spec R when he knew it wasn't. He replied back saying that the Spec R and Spec M are the same except for the divider in the housing. He admitted he knew he was scamming me. I then corrected him and told him the wheel is inconel and the housing is NI-resist. He replied back its in good condition and no refund. The guy is a scammer. He is banned right now but hopefully for good. If you ever see him selling something just pass it up. It's punks like this kid that give Zilvia a bad name. I hope he doesn't have a chance to scam anyone else on her. Later GorillaS13.
gorillas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links