Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-02-2008, 03:37 AM   #61
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
My good friends 2001-2 AUDI S4(b5)
all rs4 mods stage 3.
one of my favorite euros for sure.

my other friend owned both of these.
06Audi (b7)
upgraded turbo, front mount 20 inch bbs lm(not the knock offs)
carbon hood, custom exhaust eurocode tuned

the silver one is also a friend of ours b6 a4
the same guy who owned the b7 a4 upgraded to this e55 amg

that purple on thatr bmw might be the next color of my 14
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 03:37 AM   #62
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Naw, this is eurotrash...

Now that's some pimp shizzz...
Old 10-02-2008, 04:01 AM   #63
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
oh im sorry i thought it just ment euro cars.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:17 AM   #64
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I'm waiting for this!!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:24 AM   #65
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
There's a lot of fail in the FWD VWs with staggered wheels and most of the Audi/VW crap.

My contribution:

KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:55 AM   #66
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
staggered wheels on dubs is sweet.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:13 AM   #67
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

EPIC WIN

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Old 10-02-2008, 10:22 AM   #68
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
photoshop!! the hitch is coming out of the middle of the fucking bumper
Old 10-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #69
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
can i post old grand prix f1 cars?

Old 10-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #70
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection

om nom?

dope. i love beater cars.

fanblades. fucking sick.

<3 <3 <3 epic wheels.

actually, this is the one i was looking for. i had to pwn robby's lamesauce audi wagon. got a little sidetracked along the way. but i win, no question

all your base are belong to me. bish.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #71
braingone
Leaky Injector

braingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to braingone
I <3 older BMWs. Kinda wish I could have found one.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #72
lucky7
Post Whore!

^^ go buy one dude. theyre cheap.

keepin the theme.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:28 AM   #73
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #74
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
ok ready? I don't like euro cars that much, as a mechanic, I fucking HATE working on them with a passion and they are a bitch to upkeep.

HOWEVER.

I do own a 1972 Baja Beetle, and I LOVE AirCooled V-Dubs, Watercooled is for bitches

THAT BEING SAID......big ups to lucky7

........here's my photobucket ish....much love.

and here's mine............

Old 10-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #75
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
^^ look at that POS!!
hahajk

rotary powered vw.. cheap and fastttt

Old 10-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #76
lucky7
Post Whore!

gooood stuff guys. no severe hating thus far. dig that.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:53 PM   #77
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Old 10-02-2008, 12:59 PM   #78
lucky7
Post Whore!

do-want!!

right click. save-as. thank youuu.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:44 PM   #79
braingone
Leaky Injector

braingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to braingone
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
^^ go buy one dude. they're cheap.
Yea I know but the trouble is finding one, terrible car market in NM, but it's finally picking up.

I am going to kill the clean Euro pics with this:

e30 ftw
Old 10-02-2008, 01:51 PM   #80
lucky7
Post Whore!

i like it.

atleast you prob have way more clean/rust free examples than i had to choose from.
mine has a little rust. but nothin too significant. and i got my 325is, with 134k, for $1700. i havnt really done shit to it yet, and it runs like a top. it just sounds like an angry sewing machine. prob just needs a valve adjustment or something simple. the M20, 2.5's are smooth as silk, and very reliable.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:23 PM   #81
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
haha i picked up my 177k 325e for 600 bucks

great little car to commute in
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 PM   #82
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
omg! thanks guys. right-clicked and saved a lot! stop it. making me regret buying a truck instead of buying some thing german.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:16 PM   #83
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
^lol you've never seen the repair bill for a german car apparently....

anyways....

Old 10-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #84
lucky7
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
haha i picked up my 177k 325e for 600 bucks

great little car to commute in
what year? high rev, or low rev (whats the tach redline at?). how many doors? color? why no pictures? you M20 is bigger than my M20...
Old 10-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #85
HyperTek
Post Whore!

my friend had these on his myspace

really kicking myself i wish i kept mine

if only i saw these pics before i got rid of it
Old 10-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #86
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
3 pages and no Jaguar love yet... I gotta put some up since my daily is an X Type.

Old 10-02-2008, 04:11 PM   #87
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection

Old 10-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #88
lucky7
Post Whore!

my dad had an '02 X-type sport (3.0 5spd). that thing was far from impressive. handled like shit. i once had the gas pedal get stuck to the floor on me. the gauges would randomly stop working. you would look down, and the cluster was dead. haha. he got it new, too. got rid of it with like 20k on it. if it makes a difference, i always loved how they looked.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #89
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
my dad had an '02 X-type sport (3.0 5spd). that thing was far from impressive. handled like shit. i once had the gas pedal get stuck to the floor on me. the gauges would randomly stop working. you would look down, and the cluster was dead. haha. he got it new, too. got rid of it with like 20k on it. if it makes a difference, i always loved how they looked.
Yeah the earlier models had a ton of problems. Mine is an 05 3.0AWD and Im up to 40k on it. Ive got no complaints. Sure, it doesnt handle like my 240 did, but its comfy, reliable, looks good, and gets the job done. Jaguar navi sucks, so I got mine without and just added a Kenwood Navi headunit. The other thing that sucks about Jags is the STUPID bolt pattern. 5x108. Only other cars that have that pattern are like Ferraris and Volvos so aftermarket wheel options are limited and pricey. At least I stay off the po-po's radar with it though, that was the main reason I went Jag.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:36 PM   #90
lucky7
Post Whore!

ford has 5x108 too. (i know the focus svt is) actually im thinking that im wrong here. hmmm.

i like the update on the painted grilles. i was hoping they came out w/ the X-type R, and in wagon form.
i drove an XJR once. really liked it aside from the shit dash. the suspension was really nice. 400hp wasnt too bad either. couldnt hold a candle to the S55 i drove a few times though. respectively though. they arent even in the same league. still cool cars though. i really like the way the 80's XJ's look. anybody have pics of 'modded' 80's XJ's? curios to see what they're all about.