Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Darkist 240sx

I drove 3 hours to pick up some fenders from Darkist, and they were in the condition he explained. I was very pleased with my purchase. Great seller; recommended to everyone!
dreaMervaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2010, 09:09 AM   #2
brn2slid
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
brn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Beware of Darkist 240sx

Darkist 240sx and I had communication for a while about his engine harness, finally agreeing on a price I went ahead and sent him the money as soon as I got word that he would take the said price. I pm'd him letting him know that payment was sent, his reply was "I will have the harness pulled tomorrow and have it sent out Monday." Good deal right? Wrong, a week had passed with no communication with him what-so-ever, so I decide to call him. He proceeds to tell me he has not sent the harness out that I paid for a week ago and that he will be selling the harness along with the motor that he hasn’t even sold yet, waiting until Monday for a guy to come get it. He offered to refund the money, which was fine, but considering the harness should already be in my possession and on my motor, this was not fine.

After learning of all of this, I proceeded to give him negative trader rating for being a scandalous seller and notify the mods. I get up this morning to find that he gave me negative rating for no reason other than I gave him negative rating. That is not how this system works. So for those of you that would like to buy parts from him, and you are not local, do not waste your time with him.
brn2slid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
S13 curtis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
S13 curtis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
resolved...

Last edited by S13 curtis; 01-18-2010 at 09:33 AM..
S13 curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:20 AM   #4
brn2slid
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
brn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13 curtis View Post
Paid $125 for a fuel pressure regulator and no communication nothing shiped no confirmation and still waiting. Not really complaining yet but im kinda pissed right now because of lack of communication. Its been over a week. He sighned on today and didnt respond, Im trying to get my car to hit the dyno and this is holding me up. i'll give him a little more time.
Call him, I'm sure it will be sold with his motorset as MY harness was. For more info on this seller, read everyone elses issues here:
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/29870...ml#post3243724
brn2slid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #5
S13 curtis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
S13 curtis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
well i got in contact with him so it should be back on track now.
S13 curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:35 AM   #6
rancid240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (72)
rancid240 will become famous soon enoughrancid240 will become famous soon enoughrancid240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
Still waiting on a reply about the HVAC surround and shifter trim I bought
rancid240 is offline   Reply With Quote