Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #1
Boostage
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Boostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
jza240sx

Months ago I put up a for sale ad to sell my pnp 1jz harness, ecu, safcII etc because I went full Standalone on my 1jz powered S14. here is the link..

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/27626...k-safc-ii.html

I found a Local buyer but he kept stalling on payment and jza240sx on this site had already pm'ed me that he was interested. I corresponded with him Sept 2nd to the 3rd via PM according to the Pm's that are STILL in my inbox.matter of fact he asked a bunch of questions and wanted me to pull the harness out and take pics. I told him I will do better, I will take a video of the car and the harness, start it show it off to prove that it works. because I didn't want to take apart my fully running car, just to be told that he changed his mind and I am stuck with a non running car while trying to sell the harness.. he said it was fine.. here is the Video...

Its a good thing at this point I made the video and didn't tear my car apart like he wanted because Guess what? He said he doesnt have the money to buy the harness!. He had to sell his AFC Neo and something else to come up with the money. Ok No problem wasn't upset. Now the local Guy said he wanted to buy my Whole setup as a package deal.

Sept 5th, jza240sx Pm's me asking more Questions. I told him I already have a local buyer, Just waiting on him to get the money together. He then Pm's me saying I will Paypal you $550 ($100 more than I was asking) if I sold it to him right now. I said ok DEAL!. he paypals me the money

Within 24 hours I took my Whole car apart. I broke I think Two coil pack plugs and I had to cut the plug off from the oil pressure sensor. I called him as soon as it was done to tell him this. I told him I will order all new plugs to replace the coil pack plugs, and add back the oil pressure plug.. every single thing I did since I removed it I called him on.

Because at this point I had his money and wanted to make sure he knew every single thing going on. I ordered the plugs from Toyota, it took a few days, and during that period, he asked me more questions via pm and asked me to take pics of the harness.

here are the pics and Pm's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jza240sx
updates??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostage
Ok the plugs wont be in until Friday, But I did find two good plugs on the other harness do you me to put those on and send the harness now?

Quote:
looks good thanks man and one last thing please reconnect the wires that were cut to put on the safc.

Quote:

Quote:
yea i can wait bro that be cool if you can replace all the broken plugs. can you also take a pic of the plug that plugs into the main body harness for an s14 just to confirm its for an s14. heres a pic to verify which plug it is.

Quote:
I took the harness out today. and it was a bitch and a half. I had to cut the oil pressure plug because it was impossible to get off because the sensor is right above the motor mount and this was done in my garage, not on a lift, but I have another harness and will put a new plug on it before its shipped. now 3 coil plugs cracked while coming off. Went to the dealer and they parts guys said he will call me when they have them this will be either Tomorrow or maybe Wednesday This part is out of my control.

if you want the Harness right now I can just put the oil sensor plug on and ship it to you, but you will have to use 3 coil plugs from your current harness, or you can let me get the plugs which I said I was going to do. Personally I don't like waiting after I paid for something. and I dont want to keep you waiting. so its really up to you. here is a pic.

He was please and I full-filled all his requests. I finally send the harness out.

maybe 2 weeks later he calls me saying the harness has a weird plug he has never seen and he is having problems. and he wants a refund. I said Slow down I will help you as Best I can, I told him everything I knew from my LIMITED point of view when it comes to wiring, then I offered to have the actual Wiring guy who built the harness call him to have him answer any questions. keep in mind my car RAN and all my shit worked, parking lights, Air conditioning, windows wipers, EVERYTHING. The Wiring guy spoke to him and all was well.. here are some of the Last pm's

Quote:
o2 sensor plug??

my o2 sensor plug

junior explained this to me but would you mind tellin me what you ran onto this plug

there doesnt seem to be any plugs on the harness for these three plugs i circled. the one the back is a grey plug with three pins. are these obsolete

heres the part of the tranny harness i was talking about

i havent driven this car in so long i forgot where these plugs go to lol

i was always confuse on which one the oil press sensor and which one is the knock sensor

these are down by the knock and oil pressure sensor

Those are our last conversations.. he spoke to the Wiring guy got all his questions answered. He would call me and if I didnt pick up right away I would call him back. he was fully satisfied with the harness and agreed it was as described. he got his questions answered from the Wiring guy. Dont take my word for it. read through the Pm's

anyway I didnt get a PM from Him or a phone call since September 27th. as far as I knew all his problems were take care of and he was out burning tires in his new beast

I spend all my time on Supraforums and supramania. I stopped coming here. Tonight I get a pm on Supramania that he has been trying to get a hold of me on zilvia and I need to check my messages. so I did. and it said this..

hey man how you doin? I bought the harness from you about 3 or 4 months ago now and i just wanted to let you know that it was not how you described. The car has not yet started. When i first put it on i did as you said with the yellow plug with the red wire and all that and it did not do anything. None of my dash lights turned on nor did the motor crank over. After maybe a month of sending pictures talking back and forth getting help from dr tweak and the guys at tech 2 i decided to just send it out to get fixed to be plug and play for any 240sx of my model. He fixed some of it but i didnt have the money to completely fix everything. I ended up spending $300 more on this harness that you said was complete plug and play with no broken plugs. When i got it plugs were broken and missing. Tweak replaced them and added the missing plugs as well Please get back to me to work something out. I would like a partial refund for this harness. If no response is received within one week i will escalate to a report to paypal and negative feedback.

I responded..

What are you talking about? I sent you the harness with every plug.

(1)brand new replacement coil pack plugs, you agreed everything was fine.

(2) You had issues starting it up and then said you want your money back because whoever touched your car didnt know what they were doing. I made phone calls, I talked to you, I talked to, the guy who did the harness, I talked to you again. then him. I dont even remember if you spoke to him at one point. all seemed ok, You just disappeared So I figured everything must have worked out.

Now months later you come with this??? Dude. Im not a scammer or a bullshitter. the harness works 1000000000% I showed you a video, I took every single pic you said you wanted to see BEFORE I took payment from you. I answered every single question you asked. and I sent you the harness as I described.

It was a clean harness, nothing butchered up. every single thing on my car worked, the car started. you SAW it. I dont know what you claimed you had to replace. I gave you a harness that works, you took it to people who had no clue how to install it then you are asking for a refund. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a look at the harness and tell me ONE single thing that would prevent your car from starting or any lights to come on in your car?

All the wires and good, all the plugs are good, nothing internally is broken, so please tell me HOW the harness is keeping your car from starting?

Somebody pleased explain to me how I am the bad guy here?????? this guy is talking as if I scammed him! and now threatening to have Paypal getting involved because his guys cant figure out how to start his car?

He is saying I promised him no broken plugs and he got broken plugs, when CLEEEAAAAARLLY in the PM above with PICS. you can see than not only are there NOT any broken plugs and all he wanted to know what what most of the plugs were for!!!! now all of a sudden the plugs were broken and he had to spend $300 to get DR tweak to repair it!!!!!!???

I have every single Correspondence between Him and I from Beginning to End. and from the minute he got my harness he has NOT said there was anything wrong with the Harness. every single wire, plug or plastic was completely intact and he agreed on this!. the harness is Clean, no messed up contacts, nothing! there is no reason whatsoever for it to leave a running car then go in another car and all of a sudden it cant crank and not even headlights come on! I have never scammed anyone in my life, I have Ebay feedback, I have sold on Honda-tech, supramania, here, Sfldrifters, Supraforums. all under the same name "Boostage" I have no complaints. but all of a sudden I am scamming this guy with a harness???

Please tell me Paypal will not allow this!

Last edited by Boostage; 01-09-2010 at 01:46 AM..
Boostage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
bl3ujay07
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
bl3ujay07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^He F*cked it up. You got proof so why be scared for? Guy he sent it to probably didnt know wtf he was doing.
bl3ujay07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:09 AM   #3
Boostage
Zilvia Member

Boostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-known
I just sent this thread to jza240sx and I want to ask you in front of everyone!

(1)When you received the Harness did you not agree that it had no broken plugs anywhere as indicated in the Picture and PM?

(2)Please tell me what could possibly stop not only your car from not cranking but your HEADLIGHTS (which is not even a part of the ENGINE harness) to not come on like you stated with a harness that has NO broken wires, No Missing Parts As verified by you in the PM and on the phone

(3) How does the harness go from clean with No broken plugs as verified by you in the PM to 4 months later "yeah the plugs were broken and needed repair"????

Please let me know..
Old 01-09-2010, 03:32 AM   #4
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
paypal won't do shit anyways. besides, you did nothing wrong.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:41 AM   #5
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
paypal won't do shit anyways. besides, you did nothing wrong.
This is true. From what i can gather you did your part. Stick to your pix and info. You did good dude.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:45 AM   #6
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yeah the buyer clearly didnt know what he was buying and what he was getting himself into when it comes to electrical parts for his car. you clearly sent him all the info he asked for, also paypal will only close your account until the case is closed, but will open it back up as soon as you send in all the info and PM's youve posted here. so i woudnt worrie since you did everything right as a seller, and plus you got all the old PM's
Old 01-09-2010, 03:46 AM   #7
Boostage
Zilvia Member

You know what makes this even WORSE? I originally posted my For sale thread on SFLdrifters

FS 1jz ecu, harness and safc for 240 + more - SFLDrifters.com

I said..

I prefer South FLorida sale that way you can come see it all work, drive it examine it then I take it off the car in front of you. again this is a full plug and play system for anyone who is putting in a 1jz or 2jz in their car. please PM me if you have any questions. I am located in Fort Lauderdale. TIA

I wanted a Local sale just to avoid this exact type of BS.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #8
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
not your problem he can't make it work. tell him to start a paypal dispute if he really wants to because you're going to win it anyways.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:52 AM   #9
hamiltonbmx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
hamiltonbmx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i worked on his car and i was there the day he got his harness that was suppose to be plug and play and most of the plugs didn't go in. when we sent it out the guy doing the thing said it was a really bad wiring job but hes seen worst you posting this up for some reason and you sold him a bad harness just man up
hamiltonbmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #10
Boostage
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltonbmx View Post
i worked on his car and i was there the day he got his harness that was suppose to be plug and play and most of the plugs didn't go in. when we sent it out the guy doing the thing said it was a really bad wiring job but hes seen worst you posting this up for some reason and you sold him a bad harness just man up
You are full of SHIT! Tell me what most of these plugs are that "didn't go in" its a 1jz harness. not a Honda b16, not a Chevy corvette, its a 1jz harness. how can it not Plug into the 1jz sensors??? You can see pics in my original post of the plugs, which are not only in perfect shape but actual 1jz plugs. SO HOW CAN THEY NOT FIT???

When your buddy received my harness, he didn't even have his 1jz motor in the car. and between doing the swap, and attempting to Install the Harness you guys cant start it.. oh shit. MUST BE THE ENGINE HARNESS.

Oh wait, we cant get the headlights to come on.. Oh. MUST BE THE ENGINE HARNESS.

^^^ that's not a pic. its a VIDEO.. click on it. How is the harness Bad when it clearly RUNS my car???

Old 01-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #11
roninwon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
roninwon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to roninwon Send a message via Yahoo to roninwon
how did a bad wiring job work fine on the op but all of a sudden it cant work on someone elses this is just another case of backing a buddy up you guys are in the wrong not the op
Old 01-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
hamiltonbmx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostage View Post
You are full of SHIT! Tell me what most of these plugs are that "didn't go in" its a 1jz harness. not a Honda b16, not a Chevy corvette, its a 1jz harness. how can it not Plug into the 1jz sensors??? You can see pics in my original post of the plugs, which are not only in perfect shape but actual 1jz plugs. SO HOW CAN THEY NOT FIT???

When your buddy received my harness, he didn't even have his 1jz motor in the car. and between doing the swap, and attempting to Install the Harness you guys cant start it.. oh shit. MUST BE THE ENGINE HARNESS.

Oh wait, we cant get the headlights to come on.. Oh. MUST BE THE ENGINE HARNESS.

^^^ that's not a pic. its a VIDEO.. click on it. How is the harness Bad when it clearly RUNS my car???

so you really had to bring this into public matters when its between you and him...... The harness was put it in with the motor. The motor was not cranking after we put the harness in. I do remember him asking you where the starter solenoid was and you said that it was there when it was not. He ran his own wire from the battery to the starter when that plug was suppose to be on the 1jz harness itself. He also asked why the oil pressure plug was not there because it was not. Grow up and talk to him privately about the situation. Why are you assuming he is scamming you when he did not even file a dispute.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:28 PM   #13
bl3ujay07
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
bl3ujay07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
gtfo. If the op actually ordered all the coil pack plugs and oil pressure plug that was damaged, of course he would have ordered anything else that was missing. Tell your friend to man up when he f*cks it up. Even if your friend files a dispute, he will not win.
bl3ujay07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #14
Shally2186
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
Shally2186 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
no dispute from paypal and u gots ur money so i would STFU really
Old 01-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #15
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
could be difference in the car between years.. should have specified that just to be a lil more clear "this has worked on my 95 S14 SE" yadda yadda incase dude has a kouki or something. Its though, ive did a paying job harness work for someone and I drove to them to do the work and even called em everyday to make sure it started because I didnt want them coming back to me lol. Local is the way to go when its custom made stuff like this. Good Luck OP
Old 01-09-2010, 01:00 PM   #16
Shally2186
Zilvia Junkie

Shally2186 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
could be difference in the car between years.. should have specified that just to be a lil more clear "this has worked on my 95 S14 SE" yadda yadda incase dude has a kouki or something. Its though, ive did a paying job harness work for someone and I drove to them to do the work and even called em everyday to make sure it started because I didnt want them coming back to me lol. Local is the way to go when its custom made stuff like this. Good Luck OP
VERY NICE.. cause the buyers car is a kouki
Old 01-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #17
hamiltonbmx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl3ujay07 View Post
gtfo. If the op actually ordered all the coil pack plugs and oil pressure plug that was damaged, of course he would have ordered anything else that was missing. Tell your friend to man up when he f*cks it up. Even if your friend files a dispute, he will not win.
ok well did OP mention that buyer filed a claim?? i dont think so. Maybe buyer did not file a claim because he doesnt have to go there. My point is I think he sold him a bad harness and this should have been a private discussion between seller and buyer. Buyer is a nice guy and i dont think his name should be thrown around zilvia being called a scammer....
Old 01-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #18
Boostage
Zilvia Member

Quote:
My point is I think he sold him a bad harness
Since you wont explain to me how a Harness runs on my car and not on his, yet somehow Its your opinion that he has a bad harness. im just going to say..

You are not Qualified to Diagnose a bad harness... a thread you made...

http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/293060...sure-line.html

^^ not just based off that. but you also said..

Quote:
i worked on his car and i was there the day he got his harness that was suppose to be plug and play and most of the plugs didn't go in.
Somehow you cannot get 1jz plugs to fit in 1jz sensors.

You still haven't explained this to me.

Now you said you worked on this car as I quoted above. could that be the reason why his car is not running? I'm not trying to offend you but it really seems you should not be the one to touch the car...
Old 01-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #19
Jacques St. Thomas

Trader Rating: (0)
Jacques St. Thomas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im going to start off to saying this is becoming childish... then im going to say no... im going to tell you that boostage is a honest man when it comes to his car. that harness took him a good while to get completed. It worked when the car left the shop... it worked when the car went to the dyno and it worked, and it worked when it drove all the way to the strip.. Thats it the harness was carefully thought out and place properly.

Hypertek is right about the the different s14

The head lights has nothing to do with the engine harness do some f***ing research. maybe your friend unplug somthing because he is the big wiring guy.

Roninwon is right how did it work on one car but not the next if it is the same model

Did you guys even lay the harness out and make sure what you was pluging in was correcet. That there was no stretching of any sorts. its a customer harness every thing is made to length.

Oh yea here is the shitter how do u bring a harness to some one, then pay 300 dollars and still having no F***ING RESULTS....

IM STARTING TO THINK THAT ITS NOT THE HARNESS ITS THE INSTALLIES

ps.. just so u dont also put what everybody telling backwards stop what u doing and take the harness off the car lay it out then think realllll hard put it back in carfully and watch it start vroooooom
Jacques St. Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #20
SMM
Zilvia Addict

SMM is an unknown quantity at this point
From what I know JZA is a good guy. He sent me a harness and told me there was a few things wrong with it but it worked on his buddies car turns out when I get it there are some important plugs missing. I contacted him and he sent me a full refund.

I know that doesnt have much to do with this topic, I just dont think he is trying to scam anyone. Maybe some help is what he is looking for.....
SMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #21
Jay97240Sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Jay97240Sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Jay97240Sx
I have been around this project for most of the build, OP paid top dollar to one on the best wiring guys in south florida, I was there when the car was on dyno, i have driven in the car, i was even planning on purchasing this whole setup at one point, but changed my mind because i was going back to school. Everything was legit and well executed.
Jay97240Sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #22
hamiltonbmx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay97240Sx View Post
I have been around this project for most of the build, OP paid top dollar to one on the best wiring guys in south florida, I was there when the car was on dyno, i have driven in the car, i was even planning on purchasing this whole setup at one point, but changed my mind because i was going back to school. Everything was legit and well executed.
Well someone is getting all his buddies together and getting them to siqn up to this forum just to bash JZA

Someone should really lock this thread since it is really just between jza240sx and Boostage.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #23
robertftw
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
robertftw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I have also been around this project from when it started and also assisted with the wiring of this engine harness and OP's new harness for his stand alone. All connections were soldered and heat shrink, the car started and drove for a awhile before starting the new phase of his project, and had dynoed and made around 425hp to the wheels with now issues with the harness that was sold. If buyer had problems with the harness it was on his installation, from when he originaly tried and installed it and after he had "sent it out to get fixed", the car clearly has other issues with wiring as his lights do not work which is in no way tied into the engine harness that he had bought.
robertftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #24
Boostage
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Well someone is getting all his buddies together and getting them to siqn up to this forum just to bash JZA

Someone should really lock this thread since it is really just between jza240sx and Boostage.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #25
hamiltonbmx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertftw View Post
I have also been around this project from when it started and also assisted with the wiring of this engine harness and OP's new harness for his stand alone. All connections were soldered and heat shrink, the car started and drove for a awhile before starting the new phase of his project, and had dynoed and made around 425hp to the wheels with now issues with the harness that was sold. If buyer had problems with the harness it was on his installation, from when he originaly tried and installed it and after he had "sent it out to get fixed", the car clearly has other issues with wiring as his lights do not work which is in no way tied into the engine harness that he had bought.
When did he ever say his headlights dont work. His headlights work just fine.....
Old 01-10-2010, 02:38 PM   #26
Jacques St. Thomas

Trader Rating: (0)
Jacques St. Thomas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
jzsx240 im willing to be the bigger man and help u out with the situation... i told boostage to pm the u and let u know i am willing to go step by step to help u get the car started. but he told me U still havent resoponded so the offer still stands from the south..

ps. please do not let anybody else hack that harness i promise u it will work

pm me or boostage

please end the madness
Jacques St. Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote