Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 12:59 AM   #1
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
a set of SSR formula mesh 15"x7 -2 and 15"x8 -1....4x114.3

y buy the ugly enkei mesh when u can have a set of SSR mesh?.........socal pick up only.....700 dollars obo.....the wheels are straight.....come with 3 bridgestone tires 195/60/15......missing one on the 15"x8(also has some curb rash on this rim).....3 and 1/4 inches of lip.....need 5mm spacer to clear the front s13 brake calipers.....the spacer will also included with the sell.......btw, I AIN'T A SCAMMER!!!

Last edited by jeeper_x; 01-22-2007 at 11:22 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
dxs080jpgex
Zilvia Addict

dxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to dxs080jpgex
mmmmm i wish
Old 01-13-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
bump...........no one in cali interested?
Old 01-14-2007, 12:33 AM   #4
lillaozboi
Leaky Injector

lillaozboi is an unknown quantity at this point
willing to ship? and split the set?

Old 01-14-2007, 12:39 AM   #5
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper_x
oh, i forgot to mention that these are "stepped lips".....dori dori style...

I'll look beyond your vicious rape of the english language and simply note that that comment I quoted is the most ridiculously nonsensical statement I've heard this year. Stepped lip means Formula Mesh for SSR. That's it.

Also, the pair that that last pic came from might not be that offset or width. The rear barrel has been changed, and you could tell that if you looked at the sizing tag (which says it has a 6x139.75 bolt pattern (truck)). You'll want to verify the sizing independently.

Also, this is what SSR Auswuch looks like:

See?
Old 01-14-2007, 12:41 AM   #6
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

im willing to sell the front pair....and ill keep the rear for myself....no shippin' cuz i do not know how......one of u guys can teach me how, so i can ship to u guys.....
Old 01-14-2007, 12:44 AM   #7
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

you know what....i give up....it's just too complicated....ill just keep them for myself....they are only 800 dollars anyways.....mods plz delete this thread.....
Old 01-14-2007, 12:48 AM   #8
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
ahah scammer caught and destroyed
Old 01-14-2007, 12:52 AM   #9
mrmephistopheles

I never said he was a scammer. Mixing and matching barrels and faces occurs all the time here. Just wanted to enlighten him to the possibility of the sizing being false.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:56 AM   #10
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
also those don't look like -1 offset. -1 offset on SSR mesh should clear the front calipers no problem.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
Old 01-14-2007, 06:53 AM   #11
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

that's so untrue.....my caliper is JDM s13 calipers.....not the OEM one.....sorry, baka.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pignose4life
ahah scammer caught and destroyed
i ain't a scammer, dude......i brought this from a legit company......and trust me.......they are negative -1 and -2.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO
also those don't look like -1 offset. -1 offset on SSR mesh should clear the front calipers no problem.
yes, they will prob. clear your JDM "SR5" calipers.......haha
Old 01-14-2007, 08:25 AM   #12
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
they are negative -1 and -2.....
So you've measured to find out for sure?
Simply trusting the label is an ignorant move.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:06 PM   #13
tokyo_x-treme_racer

tokyo_x-treme_racer is making his/her stupidity well-knowntokyo_x-treme_racer is making his/her stupidity well-knowntokyo_x-treme_racer is making his/her stupidity well-knowntokyo_x-treme_racer is making his/her stupidity well-known
Hmmm, I have 15x7 enkei meshies +0 offsets and 16x8 Rikens +0 rear, +5 front and they clear both my s13 coupe and fastback. -2 and -1 offsets will surely clear anything stock s13 even JDM calipers. What are you trying to pull here?
Old 01-14-2007, 12:17 PM   #14
S14zenkiQ's
Leaky Injector

S14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her selfS14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her self
"JDM" S13 calipers are the same as USDM S13 calipers, there is NO difference in clearance.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:17 PM   #15
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
my meshies clear front JDM calipers
there 7.5 +1 offset
Old 01-14-2007, 04:01 PM   #16
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14zenkiQ's
"JDM" S13 calipers are the same as USDM S13 calipers, there is NO difference in clearance.
umm, no......they are different....i use maxima brake pads instead of the normal 240sx......
Old 01-14-2007, 04:04 PM   #17
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter808
my meshies clear front JDM calipers
there 7.5 +1 offset
ohh....why are you stealing my thread?.....j/k....it's cool.....im keeping these babies for myself.....imma paint the center gold!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 02:50 AM   #18
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_x-treme_racer
Hmmm, I have 15x7 enkei meshies +0 offsets and 16x8 Rikens +0 rear, +5 front and they clear both my s13 coupe and fastback. -2 and -1 offsets will surely clear anything stock s13 even JDM calipers. What are you trying to pull here?
enkei meshes can sux my dick, okay?.....and i ain't trying to pull shit....i'm trying to be nice and giving out the spacers for free and all these fools are talking shit.......wtf?
Old 01-15-2007, 10:47 AM   #19
S14zenkiQ's
Leaky Injector

S14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her selfS14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
umm, no......they are different....i use maxima brake pads instead of the normal 240sx......
Ummm yes they are the same, I lived in Japan for 3.5 years. the stock brakes on silvia's and 180sx's are the same as here. AndMaxima brake pads? I dont know about that one, but why change your story from "JDM" Calipers to Maxima pads? the widest outside point of the caliper doesnt move. the brakes only have 1 piston and it's on the inside, so any wider brake pads would push everything back towards your suspension, not closer to the wheel.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:44 PM   #20
mrmephistopheles

Hey jeeper, bang-up job of reporting a post instead of leaving negative rep.
You shouldn't tell other users to 'go suck cock, you positive offset rims having'.
For one, not everyone likes dick in their mouth, and two, 'you positive offset rims having' is not a complete thought.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:55 PM   #21
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
I'll look beyond your vicious rape of the english language and simply note that that comment I quoted is the most ridiculously nonsensical statement I've heard this year. Stepped lip means Formula Mesh for SSR. That's it.

Also, the pair that that last pic came from might not be that offset or width. The rear barrel has been changed, and you could tell that if you looked at the sizing tag (which says it has a 6x139.75 bolt pattern (truck)). You'll want to verify the sizing independently.

Also, this is what SSR Auswuch looks like:

See?
hold on while i put on my sunscreen so i don't get burned from the flamer that made this post measure again and show pics of proof of barrel offset!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 01-16-2007, 11:26 PM   #22
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr
hold on while i put on my sunscreen so i don't get burned from the flamer that made this post measure again and show pics of proof of barrel offset!

Are you saying you have a problem with my post, but you agree with it?
I'm really freakin' confused.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #23
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
giving you the props for calling him out on his bs! ^^^^^^ clear the neg rep.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 01-17-2007, 07:38 PM   #24
S14zenkiQ's
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
Hey jeeper, bang-up job of reporting a post instead of leaving negative rep.
You shouldn't tell other users to 'go suck cock, you positive offset rims having'.
For one, not everyone likes dick in their mouth, and two, 'you positive offset rims having' is not a complete thought.
LOL Classic. Kevin you're something like a pimp
Old 01-22-2007, 10:21 PM   #25
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

700 dollars.....TAKE THEM....i just got a speed ticket yesterday!!!
hahaha
Old 01-25-2007, 02:10 AM   #26
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

1st bumpadee bump!!!
hahaha
Old 01-25-2007, 05:36 AM   #27
mrmephistopheles

1st my ass.

Too many bumps.
remeasure your shit (with some pics for proof) and try again.
Closed Thread