Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 12-06-2008, 10:10 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Nissan Japan offering "stylish package" for 370Z

12-06-2008 09:02 AM

Filed under: , ,

Click the picture above for a gallery of the Nissan 370Z w/Stylish Package

A "Stylish Package" that includes a "Sports Horn;" double entendres are primed to fly. Nissan's 370Z is about as freshly minted as the Twinkies we had at lunch, and Nissan's already offering some extra garnishes for its latest slice of automotive snacky cake. Rather than go all mangaesque with the S-Tune package, some buyers might prefer the understated bump in visual muscle that this latest styling kit offers. Clear taillamps and a spoiler with integrated CHMSL trim the tail, and there's a new air dam up front and Z scuff plates dress up entry and exit. The effect of the kit is subtle and stylish, at least until you hit that "Sports Horn."

[Source: Carscoop]

Nissan Japan offering "stylish package" for 370Z originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:02:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

ReadÂ*|Â*PermalinkÂ*|Â*Email thisÂ*|Â*Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #2
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
I want to put a submarine klaxon in my car.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
no scoop here, this body kit was shown on the car at the Stillen meet. Which I covered and posted links to on our blog.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:44 PM   #4
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
huh... Interesting... Kinda reminds me of a fishy fish. Not bad, idk if its quite my cup o' tea.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Man they did something that I thought was impossible.

Making it look worse than it already was hahaha.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote