Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
coupe92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
coupe92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The pissed the fuck off thread

So I'm just a mere 17 year old who works at a hellhole known as mcdonalds, making 6$ an hour. So yoday, 1700 miles after turboing the ka in my 240, i finally got the motivation to do a long due oil change. I go to oreiley's and pick up a $35 4qt tub of royal purple, and a wix filter. 45 dollars spent, cool. Fast forward through some hellish traffic, I get home to my house, pull in, and jack the car up a bit.

I finish draining the oil, and then begin the god awful task of removing the oil filter. I couldn't figure out how in the hell to get the piece of shit to grip the damn thing so I stabbed the fucker with philip the screwdriver. That works! Only problem was the resulting hole squirted black ass oil all over my white engine bay. Yay, so far so good! After twisting the wix on, I begin the most exciting (fuck my fucking life) of this extremely fundamental process!

I grab a funnel, proceed to poor a good 2 qts of this liquid gold into my engine, and check my dipstick. Hmmmm, now why ia nothing showig up? Of course! 2 qts isn't enough! More more more! I poor another quart before i nearly shit myself. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I dive below my car, realise that the drain plug is sittin on the shelf. I jump up, grab it, and shove the fucker in there and grab the closest socket wrench available with a 13 mm on it. Now i realise the car is slightly too low to turn the wrench with an extension, so what do I do? Twist the shit out of it so it clears the floor of course! Oh boy the fucking god damn motherfucking shitbag oil pan holr has been stripped. The plug wont stay in now worth a shit, I'm fucked in the ass. Now i get to let go, watch my liquid gold drain right in front of my eyes, and no, i cant save it. 2 qts went in a drain pan mixed with my old nappy ass oil, 1 went on the garage floor, and the limited remnents are now sorrowly seaping onto the floor. Fuck iy, NOW IM REALLY PISSED. i grab a 2x4 and ealk out of my garage. (I have a few skateboard ramps made of plastic, skatinh is fun) I slam that 2x4 on the ground as hard as I can trying to get my $35 dollars worth of pissed out of my system. Well as fate would have it, that let a good 25 cents out. I proceded to jump on my liytle kicker ramp til a giant hole developed and it was rendered useless. I then. Grabbed a cinderblock and chucked that fucker so hard that it busted like 4 holes in my quarter pipe. That wasn't enough, so I grabbed a hammer, threw it on the ground so the head flew off it, leaving only splintered wood. Then i found a sledge hammer and beat the living hell Out of the quarter pipe again, leaving roughly 5-6 gaping holes. The only thing that ended my rampage was the head flying off the sledgehammer and my mom opening the garage door. "What the hell are you doing!?". I chucked the remaining splintered wood handle to my side and just walked away. I have since made my way to my room, and onto my ipod where I am typing this from. My mom is pissed now, I'm pissed even more, and my stupid think-I'm-a-badass-cause-i-sometimes-drink underage ass is going to drink the remaining vodka out of this coke bottle I have hidden, get a buzz, and crank my stereo to some negro rap, and hopefully fall asleep and get over it tomorrow.
I guess post your stories of when your car pissed you off or something.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Get a blog.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
Old 01-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #3
Killa_D
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
Killa_D can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
this was funny hahaha
Old 01-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
cliffs; re insert drain plug immediately after draining the fluid
Old 01-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #5
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
dude we dont care. have a nice life.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Mind blown...
Old 01-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #7
satek
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
satek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool story bro!!
Old 01-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Pretty funny read to be honest.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #9
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Get a blog.