Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-05-2016, 08:34 PM   #1
Iamdave
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Iamdave is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up FS 1999 Dodge Ram 2500

Photobucket link to pictures http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/ra...e%20ram%20sale

Up for sale is my 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L gas with 161,190 miles. This truck was my daily driver till earlier this week and is turn key ready for the next owner. The truck was previously prepared by the past owner to be a plow truck and comes equipped with a BOSS plower attachment but I have never used it myself this is my Daily Driver truck. The truck has a host of new parts such as Front and rear brakes (new drums and lines etc), front inner and outer tie rod ends , rear axle seals, tune up, front and rear differential flush with gaskets, and comes with a brand new inspection . Truck has a roomy clean interior with front and rear bench seats with tons of room for family or work, electronic driver seat controls, heated side mirrors, cab rear sliding glass, and a newer bed liner, power windows and locks, cruise control, AC, Tow package, SLT premium package . Truck has some rust in the common areas these trucks are prone to rust such as the doors and rear fenders. Asking for 4,200 OBO (or best offer) and I'm willing to negotiate price. Can throw a host of new OEM and Aftermarket parts I was going to install including a 30 inch LED light bar. Clean title in hand and I'm only the second owner Please call or text me at 914 548 3988
Iamdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2016, 11:58 AM   #2
Iamdave
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Iamdave is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
bump to the top need this truck sold. price is negotiable.
Iamdave is offline   Reply With Quote