Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
santosspl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
santosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to santosspl
s13 CLEAN Title Coupe shell CF hood,$666$

1991 CLEAN TITLE/CURRENT NON-OP >>>>>ON HAND AND UNDER MY NAME/ No hidden title/fee bullshit

Sr20 along with the harness and radiator will be removed once I have cash in my hand.

$$$$666$$$$

The car is evil and will not leave my life, hence the price

carbon fiber hood
arp extended front and rear wheel studs
walbro fuel pump
NOS inline fuel pump
nismo side skirts and modified rear valance (these only fit hatches, but was extended for the coupe)
stock suspension/stock rims
new rear oem brake calipers
stock sway bars

******This is for the dumbasses.Don't pm me and waste my time for the following + Misc NOTES:********
-Call only if you have cash money on hand..not your mom or dad's or second cousin or even in a bank acct in aruba or PAYPAL. I WANT CASH.
-If you live in a Condo complex or HOA that doesnt like you working on projects, it's not for you.
-I will not hold for you as I have held this for 2 months now from my last post only to be shitted on with various promises of picking it up.
-I will not trade for any car other then a 90-94+ Miata.
-I will trade for a nice watch, 1911 in So.cal to do the DROS, or AR uppers
-You can come with a trailer and I will laugh at you when you offer much less then I'm asking. The price is pretty firm.
-I have owned this car since 1997 and I'm 33, at this moment I have zero time to work/fix something like this. This is my 1st 240 out of 6 that I've owned,
the sentimental value has faded and its time to move on for now.
-The ugly black rims pictured are gone.
-The vertex/ait front end pictured is not included, as i will be keeping.
-BLue Seatbelt Harness not included

-Re-read and re-read over and over before asking a question. Don't ask if the title is clean, don't ask if it's in running condition. Use some brain power, please.

DELIVERY AVAILABLE for 35 Miles from zip: 92504 for an extra $100.00 Any farther we can work something out. Of course, cash first. I will not deliver and be turned
away

Feel free to PM me any questions and not CRAP On this thread.

Last edited by santosspl; 06-23-2010 at 03:07 PM..
Sponsored Links