Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-28-2005, 08:58 PM   #1
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Courtesy Nissan

yep, ordered stuff from them long time ago,
got orders mixed up, but got everything fixed and shipped w/ no extra cost to me (just time since it needs to be shipped back and forth, but didn't take too long..)

thumbs up!
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2005, 02:41 PM   #2
mbmbmb23
Zilvia Contributor

Trader Rating: (1)
mbmbmb23 is on the path to ruinmbmbmb23 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ordered stuff online and it went well. I'd called to order some random Zbrake caliper parts and they messes it all up, although I think most Nissan part departments suffer from Nissan's constantly changing of part number and using the words like "spring" very loosely.

-m
Old 07-09-2005, 03:42 PM   #3
chrispy
Zilvia Member

chrispy is on a distinguished road
I've order from Courtesy Nissan several times and they have never goofed up. Their prices are consistantly 20%-50% cheaper than at my local dealerships, too.

to Courtesy!
chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 03:02 PM   #4
greddys13

greddys13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to greddys13
i've ordered a couple things from them and their shipping is pretty fast.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:05 PM   #5
CrazyIvan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
CrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I've order 3-4 times and they fux0rd twice, first time was a big order so it was understandable but last time they forgot to order me a new rear A arm (control arm?) so in the end I had to wait 15 or so days for a single part. They are nice guys though... definetly recommended
CrazyIvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:17 AM   #6
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Yes.

Ordered Nismo engine mounts and tranny mount. Shipped very quickly.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:55 PM   #7
n240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (15)
n240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I ordered piece some timing parts online on monday and received them two days after. Great service and very quick shipping.
n240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:31 AM   #8
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Courtesy Nissan = Yes

ordered a few oem parts and nismo parts, very quick service/shipping, great to deal with
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 02:02 AM   #9
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
ordered some stuff - got it.. thumbs up
91CRXsiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:49 AM   #10
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
they are great to deal with. if they are out of stock on something they go the extra mile and try to find what you ordered somewhere else instead of sending an email stating they couldn't complete you're order. courtesy is good people
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 11:02 PM   #11
thundering02
Leaky Injector

thundering02 is an unknown quantity at this point
OEM parts needed and oredered and shipped in a very timely manner, with all emails answered.... Just giving you guys 1 more thumbs up.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:09 AM   #12
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ordered from them quite a few times now. One time I made an order and two of the parts came damaged, so I called them up. I wasn't on the phone five minutes and they were sending new parts at no extra charge to me.
Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 06:30 PM   #13
Max_PSi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Max_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Bought the radio trim bezel on the 21st, it was at my door on the 23rd.
Max_PSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 07:47 PM   #14
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Courtesy Nissan =

I have ordered a few parts from them, and have always gotten prompt delivery and friendly service.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:52 PM   #15
docrice
Zilvia Junkie

docrice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to docrice
Order from them a couple times, good stuffs...although the last time i ordered my energy suspension FLCA bushings magically turned into an in-cabin ventilation filter. But I called and had the right bushings in like 3 days. Then they sent me another set, presumably when they got the filter back. a little bit of a confusing couple weeks, but all is well, very pleasant even if mistakes are made. thumbs up
Old 02-26-2006, 11:05 PM   #16
undercoverdjay
Zilvia Junkie

undercoverdjay is making a name for him/her selfundercoverdjay is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to undercoverdjay
Excellent price on S15 Lights, although they just went up, I got mine for 268.02, but I ordered an OEM lip the same day and they shipped it for free and it comes with all the nice stock mounting hardware. And whenever I call and and get butch, hes like "from NY right?" and always knocks off 10-15% Great people, excellent shipping. I love courtesy Nissan.
undercoverdjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #17
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Courtesy Nissan = f'ing retards

Courtesy nissan is a shitty company...PERIOD..

They sell shit they don't stock, don't read emails, and fuck up orders. I would highly suggest taking the part number to your own dealership to avoid hassling with these retards.

Thanks for listening and hopefully i have saved you time.
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:33 PM   #18
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i think they may have just messed up your order there a great company which holds alot of oem stuff and very helpful
zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:08 AM   #19
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
There is already a Courtesy Nissan thread. You=f'ing retard.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #20
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
true, they didnt have parts in stock (when i placed the order). but what dealer does? kept me updated by email. received parts pretty quick. i give them a
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #21
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I ordered some stuff on mon. they emailed me that it wasnt in stock without having to ask and i received it on thr.
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 01:56 PM   #22
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
they took two weeks to get me my stuff. AFTER canceling the entire order without instructions to do so, then canceling the part they had on back order.

Not to mention they gave me the whole "it will be here next week" story about the back ordered part... Guess what... STILL NOT IN STOCK.
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:08 AM   #23
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Depending on what you ordered, such as the transmission housing to mount bolts I orderd a long time ago, Nissan does limited runs of certain items and the dealerships have ESTIMATED arrival dates. Have your local dealer double check the availability of the part if you would like. Courtesy is good people for sure and has always kept me up to date on everything I have ever inquired about thru them.

I once ordered a number of items for a tune-up and the rotor button had a minor defect that I wasn't too sure about, I called them to voice my concern and they handled it immediately. The guy on the phone pulled me another part right then and mailed it out, FREE OF CHARGE. Nobody had to do this but they did. May have been a cheap part but he even sent it 2nd day delivery. I was stunned when the package arrived before that Friday and had everything running again when I initially planned to have a week downtime for mailing delays.

Keep checking but don't be a dick even if you might get frustrated, only makes things worse for you. Good luck.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:43 PM   #24
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they messed my order up - but sent my proper parts without question and didnt even want the wrong stuff back. They rule.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #25
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Even though its an old thread, I felt I should post.

972-644-3942 is their phone number
https://www.courtesyparts.com/

I bought an s15 hood and s15 oem bumper both brand new.

I called them a total of 10 times, starting from 9-10-2012

I spoke to the gentlemen in the parts department, where many JDM goodness is available. I originally ordered with Chris, the go to guy for 240 parts.

Chris-very helpful easy to talk to guy, still gave me the run around when he didn't know the shipping number (original guy I ordered from)
Joe and billy, maybe another guy- all 3 of them gave me the run around.

Story goes,
-September 10- called to inquire about s15 hood and bumper, said I would call back after I told my dad I'm buying these two parts. I have my own money and I paid for my own parts, my dad wanted to use his business credit card because he gets a good percentage of cash back.
-September 11- ordered parts over the phone
Chris explains that he placed an order with the warehouse or other place which had them in stock, it would be transferred over to his location, he will personally make a final check and have it freight shipped to my dads business. "You should have your parts by the butt end of next week" were his words. (Meaning September 17-21)
-Sept 12 - credit card is processed
-Courtesy parts orders parts from Nismo or Nissan north america I dont know the exact details but Courtesy ordered from another place, it would be shipped from there to courtesy in Texas, then they would make a final check to make sure its all in good condition, finally it is sent to me via freight.
-sept 13- I called and they said it should be arriving by the end of the week. The place where they ordered from was not too far away, so thats why I called so quickly. They said it was an automated process and I would receive my invoice and tracking number in an email.
-Sept 17- I called, they said it should be arriving "today". They took my phone number and email and said they would send me something asap
-Sept 20- Called again, said it would be arriving "today" Same story with the phone number/email
-Sept 21- same story as above
-Sept 25- same story
At this point I'm wondering if I should just call my credit card company and make a fraud claim because something was supposed to be in their possession in 2 days after the order and its been 2 weeks
-Sept 27 - I call and Chris picks up. He says the order shipped out the day before (wednesday) and they had a hiccup with the shipping company so he took my number and email down one more time and said he would email me. I also called later the same day to inquire about corner lights or silvia badges or something.
-September 29- someone picks up (dont remember his name), I asked about the status of my order and in 5 seconds he gives me a UPS tracking number.

So this is where we are today. The tracking number does not have any information up yet, and I'm not really worried about it even though my shop is anxiously waiting to get my parts so they can finish my car.

So moral of the story,
-speak to chris
-if they ask you for your number/email and say they will call/email you, it means they dont have the part yet
-Read the little fine print on the bottom of their web page.

It clearly says on the bottom of their page that most parts that are in stock are US only parts. JDM stuff takes about 5-10 business days, which means from Sept 11 (credit card process date/ Sept 12 Charge date) it would be the earliest at September 17th and 24th at the latest is when they would have your part shipped to them. From Texas to Philadelphia, I estimate another 5-10 days, so we are still good. More on them once I get the physical Hood and Bumper in my possession.

So Far I would have to rate a 7/10 because of the decent price and the fact that they are well within what they have written down on their website. The reason they dont have a 10/10 is because so many different people had no clue what to say to me so they lied, instead of just explaining to me that itll take a few more days/they didnt have it yet/ or they could have just asked a supervisor/or just said I dont know.

I'll give a 10/10 if someone says I dont know than for someone who lies to me and I can smell the bullshit over the phone.

So as of today October 2, I called up courtesy again and Chris picked up. He looked into why the UPS number was not valid. 30 minutes later he called back and told me UPS returned the package to them for some reason and the tracking number was valid at one point in time. Another company picked up the shipment and it was already shipped out with them. I would get tracking information as soon as he gets a number.

-October 3-4 I call again to get a tracking number, and same story. I call the shipping company directly and got a number. Everything was shipped out on October 4th as it seems. /Unamused

Everything was packaged well, I received everything as described but Courtesy Nissan could have better customer service.

Everything WAS well packaged but I tore it all apart right then and there before signing for it.

Last edited by collegekid; 10-09-2012 at 01:22 PM..
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #26
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Even though its an old thread, I felt I should post.

972-644-3942 is their phone number
https://www.courtesyparts.com/

I bought an s15 hood and s15 oem bumper both brand new.

I called them a total of 10 times, starting from 9-10-2012

I spoke to the gentlemen in the parts department, where many JDM goodness is available. I originally ordered with Chris, the go to guy for 240 parts.

Chris-very helpful easy to talk to guy (original guy I ordered from)
Joe and billy, maybe another guy- all 3 of them gave me the run around.

Story goes,
-September 10- called to inquire about s15 hood and bumper, said I would call back after I told my dad I'm buying these two parts. I have my own money and I paid for my own parts, my dad wanted to use his business credit card because he gets a good percentage of cash back.
-September 11- ordered parts over the phone
Chris explains that he placed an order with the warehouse or other place which had them in stock, it would be transferred over to his location, he will personally make a final check and have it freight shipped to my dads business. "You should have your parts by the butt end of next week" were his words. (Meaning September 17-21)
-Sept 12 - credit card is processed
-Courtesy parts orders parts from Nismo or Nissan north america I dont know the exact details but Courtesy ordered from another place, it would be shipped from there to courtesy in Texas, then they would make a final check to make sure its all in good condition, finally it is sent to me via freight.
-sept 13- I called and they said it should be arriving by the end of the week. The place where they ordered from was not too far away, so thats why I called so quickly. They said it was an automated process and I would receive my invoice and tracking number in an email.
-Sept 17- I called, they said it should be arriving "today". They took my phone number and email and said they would send me something asap
-Sept 20- Called again, said it would be arriving "today" Same story with the phone number/email
-Sept 21- same story as above
-Sept 25- same story
At this point I'm wondering if I should just call my credit card company and make a fraud claim because something was supposed to be in their possession in 2 days after the order and its been 2 weeks
-Sept 27 - I call and Chris picks up. He says the order shipped out the day before (wednesday) and they had a hiccup with the shipping company so he took my number and email down one more time and said he would email me. I also called later the same day to inquire about corner lights or silvia badges or something.
-September 29- someone picks up (dont remember his name), I asked about the status of my order and in 5 seconds he gives me a UPS tracking number.

So this is where we are today. The tracking number does not have any information up yet, and I'm not really worried about it even though my shop is anxiously waiting to get my parts so they can finish my car.

So moral of the story,
-speak to chris
-if they ask you for your number/email and say they will call/email you, it means they dont have the part yet
-Read the little fine print on the bottom of their web page.

It clearly says on the bottom of their page that most parts that are in stock are US only parts. JDM stuff takes about 5-10 business days, which means from Sept 11 (credit card process date/ Sept 12 Charge date) it would be the earliest at September 17th and 24th at the latest is when they would have your part shipped to them. From Texas to Philadelphia, I estimate another 5-10 days, so we are still good. More on them once I get the physical Hood and Bumper in my possession.

So Far I would have to rate a 7/10 because of the decent price and the fact that they are well within what they have written down on their website. The reason they dont have a 10/10 is because so many different people had no clue what to say to me so they lied, instead of just explaining to me that itll take a few more days/they didnt have it yet/ or they could have just asked a supervisor/or just said I dont know.

I'll give a 10/10 if someone says I dont know than for someone who lies to me and I can smell the bullshit over the phone.

mods, I acknowledge I am bumping 2 old threads, but I dont know which one people will read so I posted in both

I called today October 2, and spoke to Chris. The UPS number they gave me was valid at some point, but UPs returned the package, so they shipped it with another company. It was already shipped out to me, and I will get a tracking number when he gets one. Chris is the man.

Last edited by collegekid; 10-02-2012 at 07:08 AM.. Reason: update 1
Old 09-30-2012, 10:40 PM   #27
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i think the rule of thumb with oem nissan jdm parts no matter which nissan dealership you order from is that if it's not in stock in the US, then it will be on back order for many months (i have heard stories from people of anywhere from 3 to 6 months or more).

now, either courtesy nissan mistaken the parts were in stock in the US or something else happened, but since he says it shipped and gave you a UPS tracking number i wouldn't worry since they probably located it in some warehouse and shipped it. ups takes a while to update sometimes and could be behind anywhere from a few hours to a day from my experience and it's a weekend today. check the tracking number tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.

Last edited by FRpilot; 10-01-2012 at 01:23 AM..
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #28
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
i get all my OE and JDM stuff at FONTANA NISSAN =)
Old 10-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #29
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^So you decided to post in multiple threads?

You posted in this thread from 2006, and another thread that was from 2007. . .
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:34 AM   #30
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

I posted in both because I dont know which one people will read.

Last edited by collegekid; 10-09-2012 at 01:18 PM..