Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:54 PM   #31
YA DIG
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
YA DIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_240 View Post
regardless of all the spam, and personal opinions. there is still very little feedback as to people that had dealt with or have had experiences. not looking for what people think of them looking to hear about who dealt with them.
I've been going there for almost 2 years and have got to know all of the guys there, from where my car started and where it's at now, i couldn't be more happy. Thats all thanks to the help and advice of them.
YA DIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #32
dori91borofc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
dori91borofc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I can also vouch for Animal Auto. They stand by their work and its quality work. I took my car over to replace a seized speed sensor on my transmission. They did not overcharge or change the price. They removed my RB25 trans, took care of seized sensor and while they had the case open they replaced a bearing that was damaged. Andrew went out of his way to obtain a bearing from the dealer so I can get the car back at the time they had promised. My car is leak free, speed sensor works, and transmission feels a lot better now. I would recommend anyone to them.
dori91borofc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #33
dori91borofc
Leaky Injector

as for KingofKingsgtr whoever it is, theyre a dumbass. Account was barely made last week and all their posts are talking trash...
Old 05-28-2013, 11:32 PM   #34
lost240soul
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
lost240soul is on the path to ruinlost240soul is on the path to ruinlost240soul is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yep totally agree with ^^ word of mouth is one thing witnessing first hand the quality of work is a whole other thing .. Shop is legit work is legit and people are legit..
lost240soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #35
EPlascencia60

Trader Rating: (0)
EPlascencia60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I know plenty of people in the industry, and for professional drivers/race teams to recommend Animal is a pretty big deal. As soon as I arrived, I was greeted by Andrew, Ryan and staff. We took a tour, discussed all the options for my build and gathered up a game plan. Nothing was rushed, all detail oriented and using the highest quality components. I stand behind their work as I saw my build day by day, completely satisfied in every aspect. Customer for life, no doubt!

Yes, I just made this account as a courteous thanks to Animal Auto. Good customer service receives a good customer base.
EPlascencia60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #36
jjmr2
Leaky Injector

jjmr2 is an unknown quantity at this point
REALLY cool people there Andrew Ryan and Bryan are the easiest people to work with. They work with your budget and they recommend what's best for your built not what's going to get them more money most down to earth shop I've met they are building my 2jz rhd s14 as we speak I'm there every other weekend or so to see my car and see the other builds they got going to see If I really what them working on my car and I tell you they good at what they do just look at the shop car Ryan's s14 rb25 the took first place over the weekend at WillowsSprings Raceway at horse thief mile top drift competiciĆ³n round 2 sth
jjmr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:06 AM   #37
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Animal Auto are good guys. Andrew checked out my s14 that I bought with an sr. Did a compression test and leak down which ended up being all good. Didn't try to bs me. Had him install new fuel line, fpr, rad, oil cooler and new lines and came out great. Also had him do a bunch of suspension stuff for me as well. Pretty happy with the work that they've done for me.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:09 AM   #38
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
He also did a sick job on painting my buddy's enginhe bay and doing a sr swap.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:27 AM   #39
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Yes I share a roof with Animal Auto and yes I a separate entity. Seriousbadass Fabrication is my company and I share and refer a lot of work to animal auto. I wouldn't put my name and reputation behind someone that I didn't believe did top notch quality work. Everyone that I know of that has come to the shop for work has been happy when they left and Andrew goes out of his way to go above and beyond for his customers and if for any reason they are unhappy or something happens he fixes the problem right away. I would let animal work on my personal cars and I think that says a lot about the quality because I don't let anyone touch my cars. Best bet for anyone thinking about getting work done is to come by the shop and see the kind of work that gets done and our personal cars I doubt there is another drift shop in SoCal that has the level of builds that we do and if there is I haven't seen one.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:39 AM   #40
jdmcwestevo

jdmcwestevo is an unknown quantity at this point
just saw this thread, i have known these guys since i first got into the drifting world. I also know Bryan from SB fab. all of them are stand up guys super nice and know their shit when it comes to drifting and fab work. Bryan from Sb Fab made my knuckles for my miata and is going to be doing my chassis setup and i will have animal do my gauges, cage, rebuild my diff the list goes on. their work speaks for itself as well as their cars. i have watched them build that s14 so whoever that hater is needs to STFU. i am not a fanboi or anything like that, but it is hard to find a shop that does good work nowadays that you can trust.

-Bryan
jdmcwestevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:48 AM   #41
ahrut7
Leaky Injector

ahrut7 is an unknown quantity at this point
well i had my car worked there recently and 100% satisfied customer i had so much problems with my POS car but they took good care of it re did the wiring and car runs like a champ! and they did it for good pricing so i recommend Animal Auto Andrew Molina is awesome guy and knows his stuff!
ahrut7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #42
M1Robert
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
M1Robert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to M1Robert
Seems like this GTR dude is like every other fanboy/hater out there, maybe it's jealousy? Who knows... It seems as though as soon as someone gets recognized or begins to get a name for themselves in the so cal scene, some dick rider has to try to ruin it.

I deal with enough of that shit myself daily, but c'mon... Animal? Please...

You wanna know my experience with animal? They not only have built the motor in my 240, but treated me like family.

When building my motor 2 years ago, before he even took any money from me or even starting, he sat me down and went over various options with me, was even like "bring me parts if you want too, you don't have to but them through me, just but new parts and bring em to me"

Since one of my cylinders was slightly scored, we agreed to run a slight bore over and forged pistons/rods and then also did full BC valve train.

I then chose a disco potato and decided to leave in the stock cam and crank as he said it would be more ideal for street and lower speed driving with the power band coming on sooner.

Let me tell you, he was right! At the time I knew nothing of sr motors and how they reached to what mods and he taught me everything.

The car now literally is an animal, I can break tires loose from a roll and it smashes on everything I have come
Up against.

Not to mention during this whole build, he was as helpful as could be with even making the process start. I gave him parts upfront and paid labor upfront but couldn't afford to tow car there and had no AAA at time, he came over to my house and pulled the motor out for me, free of
Charge!

Not only that, before he had animal he would hit me up to come over and watch him put together his FD.

He even tucked my chassis wiring in less than 30 minutes!!!

The dude car build, wire and I think he even paints now anything you want!!

My motor that I beat on and daily drive until I got my frs starts every time on first crank. The power is nuts...

Oh btw, Ryan just took first at top drift with the animal shop car.

Kingofkings (dunno how you came up with such a shitty name) but seriously you are treading in bad waters to call someone out like this. I consider Andrew, Ryan and Bryan family...

This is a warning to stop the slander and libel you are proceeding with.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:15 AM   #43
ahrut7
Leaky Injector

ahrut7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Robert View Post
Seems like this GTR dude is like every other fanboy/hater out there, maybe it's jealousy? Who knows... It seems as though as soon as someone gets recognized or begins to get a name for themselves in the so cal scene, some dick rider has to try to ruin it.

I deal with enough of that shit myself daily, but c'mon... Animal? Please...

You wanna know my experience with animal? They not only have built the motor in my 240, but treated me like family.

When building my motor 2 years ago, before he even took any money from me or even starting, he sat me down and went over various options with me, was even like "bring me parts if you want too, you don't have to but them through me, just but new parts and bring em to me"

Since one of my cylinders was slightly scored, we agreed to run a slight bore over and forged pistons/rods and then also did full BC valve train.

I then chose a disco potato and decided to leave in the stock cam and crank as he said it would be more ideal for street and lower speed driving with the power band coming on sooner.

Let me tell you, he was right! At the time I knew nothing of sr motors and how they reached to what mods and he taught me everything.

The car now literally is an animal, I can break tires loose from a roll and it smashes on everything I have come
Up against.

Not to mention during this whole build, he was as helpful as could be with even making the process start. I gave him parts upfront and paid labor upfront but couldn't afford to tow car there and had no AAA at time, he came over to my house and pulled the motor out for me, free of
Charge!

Not only that, before he had animal he would hit me up to come over and watch him put together his FD.

He even tucked my chassis wiring in less than 30 minutes!!!

The dude car build, wire and I think he even paints now anything you want!!

My motor that I beat on and daily drive until I got my frs starts every time on first crank. The power is nuts...

Oh btw, Ryan just took first at top drift with the animal shop car.

Kingofkings (dunno how you came up with such a shitty name) but seriously you are treading in bad waters to call someone out like this. I consider Andrew, Ryan and Bryan family...

This is a warning to stop the slander and libel you are proceeding with.
+10
i know andrew for about 5 years now and see him grow into a great engine builder owning his own shop showing us locals dreams are possible he accomplished so much for his young age. Animal Auto is getting their name out there and GTR guys tends to ruin andrews dreams for bullshit accusation is just wrong. ill always send people to Animal Auto because their vibe of working and how friendly they are down to earth is best out there. they arent looking to take every cent u have. Andrew shows wats the best way to go with ur build for street or track. hes currently building my buddys LS2 for his GTO giving great pointers on which way he should go. and for a good deal! so i say Animal Auto all day.
ahrut7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:04 PM   #44
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Andrew is a cool dude, he may have gotten a bad rap or a shady vibe getting mixed up with the 9k dudes in the past or whatever, but he's worked at garage boso, and even I thought he was a little iffy. But after seeing a lot of his work and getting to know him a lot better. And being in kahoots with brogers mr seriousbadass. I think you're in good hands. Bryan does phenomenal work.

These guys are not a wiring shop, can they do wiring. sure anyone can but if you're trying to have a harness built pay the money for a harness dude to do it instead of bitching about what you got vs what you probably paid/bartered for.

There is always a lot of info left out when someone writes posts bickering about shit. I've personally been to the shop and bradass just had his car upgraded by these dudes and is super happy with their work.

I definitely would have no problem at all letting andrew rebuild one of my motors.

Concerning 9k
I feel the need to re-iterate my comments about the shady vibe and 9k racing since Joey felt the need to contact me on facebook instead of calling me since him and Felicia both have my cell phone number. I've done business with them in the past (buying used parts) and have had no problems. Every shop(not just 9k in particular), has some dipshit who says something about them calling them shady. I'm not trying to create drama for Andrew or Animal Auto and 9k racing. Although it seems 9k racing wants to create drama, due to just taking my comment about a "shady vibe" and making it some big ordeal like it means they run a chop shop, or sell shady shit. That is not the case at all in my personal experience, nor do I have any direct correlation with any of 9k's customers nor do I give a shit about their reviews of the business. The comment was an inside joke about a transaction he had with a buddy of mine whos shop I will not name and he knows what I am talking about or will have sudden amnesia. Purchased an LSx motor from them, they asked about going into the back of their shop to inspect the engine before purchasing it and said that Joey in particular was all like "you don't trust me, you think I'm shady, that's shady you want to look at the motor." etc, etc.

So any time I see a car with a 9k sticker it reminds me of a hilarious conversation, nothing more nothing less. If you've had a good experience with 9k that's great, if you haven't this isn't the place to bring it up. I'm trying to apply some vagisil to someone's hurt vagina at this time.

Last edited by Om1kron; 06-06-2013 at 09:41 AM..
Om1kron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #45
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Animal Auto is straight legit! Andrew rebuilt my Ls1 about a year and a half ago and if anyone has seen me on the track I bang on that motor hard. Its never given me problems and puts a smile on my face every time I bounce of the limiter. As for Ryan he's an Animal on the track and you can't do that without having a legit car. That s14 they built is pretty sick and I can't wait to tandem with him next rd. Mr. Serious Badass has attention to detail ever since I worked with him changing tires back in the day. Everyone under that roof is awesome, honest and legit. If you don't believe me go check it out for yourself!
Old 05-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #46
KingofKingsGtr

KingofKingsGtr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood View Post
Wow someone needs a good slap. I take these comments very personally offensive
if anyonr has ANY question of our work/professionalism you better ask around.anyone can come down to the shop or the track amd check out our car. i can gaurantee you will be pleased. i know i am with a 1st place finish in our racecar this past weekend at top drift which was built 100% at our shop animal auto in ontario california.
Im gonna find out who this gtr cat is and handle this issue. cheers
Don't private message me creep.... The truth is out and I'm glad you take it personal the truth does hurt.... Don't start threatening to slap people what are you a chick? And who cares if you came in first this last weekend a bunch of us were there from AZ and saw you drive there was a bunch of chumps there and you know it... And your a liar animal never built that car stop lying to people.. You think people in the industry don't know what's up already.. I'm always at Vegas drift and pro am events you haven't been out there In a while so don't hype yourself up... And you spelled blasphome wrong it's blaspheme maybe you need to take an English class and educate yourself..
KingofKingsGtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #47
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofKingsGtr View Post
Don't private message me creep.... The truth is out and I'm glad you take it personal the truth does hurt.... Don't start threatening to slap people what are you a chick? And who cares if you came in first this last weekend a bunch of us were there from AZ and saw you drive there was a bunch of chumps there and you know it... And your a liar animal never built that car stop lying to people.. You think people in the industry don't know what's up already.. I'm always at Vegas drift and pro am events you haven't been out there In a while so don't hype yourself up... And you spelled blasphome wrong it's blaspheme maybe you need to take an English class and educate yourself..
YOU'RE not your, Mr. Engrish educated mens.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:13 PM   #48
dori91borofc
Leaky Injector

^^ lol ^^
Old 05-30-2013, 04:24 AM   #49
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
"And who cares if you came in first this last weekend a bunch of us were there from AZ and saw you drive there was a bunch of chumps there and you know it... I'm always at Vegas drift and pro am events you haven't been out there In a while so don't hype yourself up. "

HAHAHAHA Thank you for that laugh... But mr. gtr if you were at HTM why weren't you competing with us bunch of chumps??? Did the elevation change scare you or did you come all that way to just spectate?

Now on a main note Im pretty sure this is a review forum. Your allowed to make Fair and objective posts. But flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

From my keyboard it seems as if mr. gtr has never done business with Animal Auto. Supposedly only his friends have had unsatisfactory work done. Now why don't you let the people who have actually had business encounters with Animal Auto post about their issues or delight. And if your friends have had any problems Im sure they can post about it on their own like big boys and girls.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:05 AM   #50
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I usually do all my work on my car, but when it comes to doing some cylinder head work I would not and have not hesitated to hit up Andrew. he knows his stuff and I like how he takes his time when working on it, a part of the motor you definitely cant rush. Good work, good price, and local what more do you guys want!
Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #51
snoops14
Zilvia Member

snoops14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im not gonna even waste my breathe on that kingofkings kook... what a fuckin donkey... Anyways, I had my motor built by Andrew as well as a bunch of small things here and there. I completely vouch for him and his team in every way. Super honest guy and super meticulous. If he would find something wrong with my car, even though it didn't have anything to do with what was needed to be done, he would call me or fix it regardless. I'll continue to take my car there and support that shop because I know that they are 100% dedicated to their work just like I am.
snoops14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #52
ZeroNine
Zilvia Member

ZeroNine is an unknown quantity at this point
Animal Auto is absolutely legit. They built my z motor, fuel setup, chassis work, and so on. Andrew is so dedicated and so meticulous that I never have a concern. My car was there for 8 months cause I was slow to get parts to him and they took awesome care of it, did amazing work to it, and put a smile on my face. If anything were ever wrong it would be taken care of no questions asked, and fast. Cant ask for better service in my opinion.

Oh, and mr gtr king, come introduce yourself to me next time you're at Top Drift. Im one of those "chumps" and id love for you to give me some pointers.
ZeroNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:04 AM   #53
M1Robert
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofKingsGtr View Post
I saw the damn build from day 1 you ignorant fuck.

From the full race manifold to the Borg Warner turbo and everything else top quality put into that thing I saw it get assembled.

You are just like the rest of the dick riders and hype beasts in this scene.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:47 AM   #54
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
I saw the damn build from day 1 you ignorant fuck.

From the full race manifold to the Borg Warner turbo and everything else top quality put into that thing I saw it get assembled.

You are just like the rest of the dick riders and hype beasts in this scene.
From what I remember get nuts lab in Vegas build the s14 but animal built the motor set
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #55
M1Robert
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
From what I remember get nuts lab in Vegas build the s14 but animal built the motor set
Forrest did the shell
Old 06-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #56
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
Quote:
Forrest did the shell

Get Nuts Lab did the chassis work, originally painted the car, aero, wheels.

all the aero was pretty battled so i had everything sent out to be reglassed and painted by makito at SevenApple.

wasn't really feeling the green on the inside so we painted that black. (it was a lot of green)

car was ka-t before, got rid of that, through the rb in there (from my r33, subframe included) also through my r33 diff and axels in there too.

car now has Battle Version EVERYTHING

car now has custom valved FEAL coilovers

chassis and engine harness was done completely in house at animal

the motorset was originally in my r33 so alot of mods had to be made to get everythign to work for the 14
downpipe, exhaust, ic piping, oil lines, water lines, swirlpot, fuel system, driveshaft, etc, etc

i guess the point i'm making is that we took a car that was pretty good from the start. but we still stripped this thing down bare and made it better in absolutely everyway and replaced every single nut and bolt on this car.

thank you everyone for your support!

Last edited by newblood; 06-17-2013 at 12:47 AM..
newblood is offline   Reply With Quote