Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-17-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I love how Josh is taking great offense to having his videos deleted. This is the definition of taking the internet too seriously. He must really believe he's an important part of the Zilvia community. I mean shit... The last time he posted before posting up his illegal drift videos was on 10-20-2011. Yeah that's right, October 20th, 2011. This dude was busy drifting and making a difference in the world while we were all playing with ourselves apparently.

I guess being a nerd is considered bad in the eyes of Josh. He doesn't like to fact that one day I'll be making a six figure salary while he will still be serving me chilli dogs at the local hot dog stand like a good little worker that he is.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
iamthewinner
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
iamthewinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I love how Josh is taking great offense to having his videos deleted. This is the definition of taking the internet too seriously. He must really believe he's an important part of the drift community. I mean shit... The last time he posted before posting up his illegal drift videos was on 10-20-2011. Yeah that's right, October 20th, 2011. This dude was busy drifting and making a difference in the world while we were all playing with ourselves apparently.

I guess being a nerd is considered bad in the eyes of Josh. He doesn't like to fact that one day I'll be making a six figure salary while he will still be serving me chilli dogs at the local hot dog stand like a good little worker that he is.
Fixed for you
iamthewinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #3
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Quote:
I love how Josh is taking great offense to having his videos deleted. This is the definition of taking the internet too seriously. He must really believe he's an important part of the Zilvia community. I mean shit... The last time he posted before posting up his illegal drift videos was on 10-20-2011. Yeah that's right, October 20th, 2011. This dude was busy drifting and making a difference in the world while we were all playing with ourselves apparently.

I've been busy traveling and filming professional motorsports since 2009, that's where I've been. If you want to throw in salary bullshit, I make more in one day holding a camera than you do, player.

You want that chili dog with some cheese on it?

You dudes seem to think I'm some sort of asshole, which is amazing. Bravo.

Close this shit down already jesus fucking christ. If you leave this open any longer I'm going to start thinking that I am in fact getting special treatment! I am after all a whiny bitch who puts myself above the rest. hahaha.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #4
EnjukuBG
Zilvia Member

EnjukuBG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Old 03-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #5
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Why the fuck is Shreeve perma banned for saying something many of us posting in this thread have said before, and only got a temp ban???
is someone taking this personal?

Can we be fair please?

and I agree with the mention of the option videos, they are ok, but something like this isn't...
It would be awesome if the moderation would relax a bit on issues like this...its not like the forum owners are posting those videos it's private citizens posting on their own..
Old 03-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #6
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
Why the fuck is Shreeve perma banned for saying something many of us posting in this thread have said before, and only got a temp ban???
is someone taking this personal?

Can we be fair please?

and I agree with the mention of the option videos, they are ok, but something like this isn't...
It would be awesome if the moderation would relax a bit on issues like this...its not like the forum owners are posting those videos it's private citizens posting on their own..
I think he got perma-banned when he came back with another SN and decide to spam the whole forum like a 5 yr old with a tantrum...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I think he got perma-banned when he came back with another SN and decide to spam the whole forum like a 5 yr old with a tantrum...
That was more of a nail in the coffin, it was more the part where he said all of the admins prefer the delicious taste of penis in the form of a banned slur word.

Secondly what I have taken from this thread is S14Josh is not keeping drifting fun, you have turned a simple trailer for a video that is supposed to be about the circle jerk of drift alliance into a crybaby thread about why you can't post your videos on zilvia when like someone else said. You're already spamming your swill all over the internet, and while the journey is great and I think your documentary would've been cool to watch I am completely turned off from supporting anything you do in media because you're like every other person who feels like some kind of self entitled cunt because you edit videos and are a professional hipster, calling other people hipsters.

The admins still never answered my question of the video being allowed to sell here if they signed up as vendors because again in the end the video was made to make back some money, get their names professionally out there, and get a huge pat on the back for living the dream and traveling the us to film people drive cars.

To instill some hope that the next generation of people will keep drifting alive and strong instead of the v8 big money, sponsor filled, redbull/monster/falken tire monstrosity drifting has become anyway.

Maybe you'll accomplish that goal, maybe you wont, but at the end of the day the relentless foot stomping you've done in this thread is the same as going to your mom to have her overrule something your dad already told you no about.

Welcome to zilvia, we don't like drifting or cool shit, go start a tumblr, a blog, etc like everyone else and talk about how much this place sucks so I don't have to see it in my feed when I come back here

ktx.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #8
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
you sir, are a fucking idiot. how many times do i have to say that we are not selling a dvd. we arent selling this video. its going online for free. jesus fucking christ. we dont give a shit about making money.

that was for "omarion" btw.

shits weak.

btw, you'll still watch the video.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #9
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Secondly what I have taken from this thread is S14Josh is not keeping drifting fun......
Well put! I would only add that you come off as the drifting community owes you something cause you traveled for a long time filming stuff to supposedly help us out. I do know that your version of fixing drifting is not the same as mine but do take yours into account.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #10
MPower

MPower is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by MPower; 11-07-2012 at 01:01 PM..
MPower is offline   Reply With Quote