Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~ Adjustable SHIFT KNOB ~ In Stock! FREE shipping, order in thread!

Introducing: Parts Shop MAX Adjustable Shift Knob!

One of our customers asked me if i could make an adjustable shift knob.

I thought thats a great idea because everyone seems to have a preference on long sure shifts or short notchy shifting.

When I thought about how to do it and style it, I thought about how our coilovers adjust and brought those elements together into an all CNC aluminum anodized shift knob with great feel, perfect weight and ergonomics.

This will bring a very unique look to your car, and will match all of your other MAX parts. It gets attention. I already have people asking me all about it on the streets.

The above pix are the standard range of adjustment, a little over 3 inches vertical.
The pic below is how low it can go if you cut the inner sleeve height allowing the knob to slide down over the OEM lever a little over three inches down. At that level the locking collars are not doing anything but sitting on the shift boot.

You can buy stuff and get live shipping quotes right here in this thread!
Simply click the blue add to cart link to check it out.
VIEW CART

New part Debut! MAX Adjustable shift knob with up to 160mm of vertical range.
~ Made entirely from CNC aluminum, its a perfect weight for confident and accurate shifting.
~ Available exclusively in Gold/Copper or Polished and Black anodized to match our competition coilovers and other accessories
~ Ergonomic finger grips
~ Silky smooth polished surface
~ Lazer etched logo
~ 12x1.25, 10x1.25 and 8x1.25 threads inside!
~ 0.45lbs / 8oz / 0.2kg

One side of the black thread tube is M12, the other side is M10, and the middle third is M8 so if you have a nissan 240 just face the M10x1.25 thread side down and screw the pieces together stopping at the preferred height. Clamp the setting with the locking collars and you are finished with the install in seconds.

MAX Adjustable Shift Knob $50 CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART & ORDER ONLINE
BLACK knobs are out of stock, Free world shipping for a limited time, no coupon needed.

Here is the new color choice for 2011. (The 2010 color Orange anno grip and Gold anno top is back in stock for a limited time too)

Copper grip with Gold top to match the Comp Coilover

Gold grip with Copper top to match the PRO Coilover

All Silver or all Black is available too!

Laser logos on top.

Same colors are available in our Drift knobs so you can add a matching or contrasting one in the cart.

Silky smooth and beautiful!

The logo on the one that matches the pro coilovers is a bit subtle, no contrasting color, more like an engraving.

VIEW CART

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 07-28-2011 at 10:39 AM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links