Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-08-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
Lazarey

Trader Rating: (0)
Lazarey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up 1996 240SX SE - 2nd owner

I am selling a 1996 Nissan 240SX SE (S14), with a 5-speed manual transmission. I purchased this car from the original owner, an older couple who lived in Frisco. They provided me with a full maintenance history for the vehicle, which I will pass along to its next owner.

This Nissan is 100% adult owned, and has never been modified. Maintenance has been performed religiously, either by myself or my professional mechanic. I have owned the car since 2009, and used it as my daily driver until I purchased a new Nissan last year. I procrastinated selling it for quite a while, as I honestly love this car, but I simply do not have enough room for it anymore.

It has a clean title, runs great, A/C blows cold, and all the electronics work. The interior is near perfect, with no rips, tears, stains, or cracks, nor was it ever smoked in. All the glass in it is original as well, proven by the factory Nissan etching on all of the windows. It does not have ABS. As it is the SE model, it comes with 5-lug, 16-inch alloy wheels, a stiffer suspension than the base model, rear sway bar, fog lights, front lip, slide/tilt sunroof, white-face gauges, and a 6-speaker audio system. The stock radio/CD player was not working when I bought the car, so I had it upgraded to a Pioneer unit, which has an AUX port. The lighting on this Pioneer radio perfectly matches the lighting on the rest of the instruments, making it look almost like original equipment, which is the main reason I chose it.

It does have a small dent by the gas tank. It was never noticeable enough for me to have it fixed. The timing chain does make a bit of noise, but almost all of the engines in 240SXs make this noise after 140,000 miles. This car has 203,507 original miles on it. The tachometer does not work properly.

Here is a list of the maintenance/repairs that were done while I have owned the car:
(this does not include oil & oil filter changes, which were done every 3,000 miles, on the dot, by both myself, and the original owner.)

New O2 sensor (installed by professional mechanic)
All bushings replaced (Energy Suspension Master Kit, installed by professional mechanic)
New water pump (installed by professional mechanic)
New spark plugs (installed myself)
New rear driver's side axle (installed by professional mechanic)
New rear main seal (installed by professional mechanic)
New front and rear transmission seals (installed by professional mechanic)
New clutch (installed by professional mechanic)
New rear brake pads, rotors turned (installed by professional mechanic)

This car has been well-maintained all its life, and its condition reflects that level of care. It is surely one of the finest examples of an original 240SX in Texas. I will be sad to see it go, but it is time for someone new to enjoy it as I have.

I am asking $5,500.

Please contact me with any questions, or to set up a time to see it.

P.S. Since taking these pictures, I have put a new set of tires on it. The old ones were getting fairly worn back when I bought my new car and parked this one. Didn't remember that until I was already set up to take the pictures. But it has a nice set of Goodyear tires on it now, ready for the new owner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S14 Front.jpg (51.4 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg S14 rear 2.jpg (53.4 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg S14 rear.jpg (52.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg S14 240SX badge.jpg (37.9 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg S14 SE badge.jpg (29.6 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg S14 interior.jpg (38.4 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg S14 Seats.jpg (38.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg S14 Rear Seats.jpg (20.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg S14 Interior2.jpg (38.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg S14 Interior 3.jpg (36.7 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg S14 Trunk.jpg (39.5 KB, 47 views)
Lazarey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2014, 09:23 AM   #2
gt30rude

gt30rude is an unknown quantity at this point
car sweet bro not trying to kill your sale but i hope you have this at the end of june so I can buy it lol
gt30rude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:14 PM   #3
Lazarey

Lazarey is an unknown quantity at this point
It sold last night. Sorry bud.
Lazarey is offline   Reply With Quote