Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Angry Project Kics R40 STYLE lug nuts m12x1.25 neo chrome *REPLICA?*

Hey guys,

Long story short, some fucktard traded one of my shop guys for a set of barely used tires without me around. I knew the deal was to good to be true as R40's are like $300.00 but I took a chance and went for it? Come to find out I verified there replica's...darn good ones too, I couldnt tell upon closer inspection.

I AM NOT PASSING THESE OFF AS REAL AUTHENTIC PIECES! Although replica's they look decent enough to use? Construction is steel, with non binding tappered rolling caps so it wont scratch up rims.

Here's what you'll get:
M12x1.25 for Nissan/Subaru etc.
-16 lugnuts
-4 locks
-1 lock key
-1 deep socket

Just trying to recover some money so $70.00 shipped via USPS Priority should do.

Pics:

PLEASE LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF, if not interested move on... not here to start a shit storm about these things.