Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #91
*Kung Fu Grip*

Trader Rating: (0)
*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to *Kung Fu Grip*
Thumbs down

There are 500 tickets available at $100 each.

Thats what I understand,It doesn't say anything about >
Minimum number of tickets that have to be sold is 500 so that means $50,000.

^^^^^^where the hell do you get those numbers from??

It says nothing on that site or the original post from CUSTEL about Minimum number of tickets/$50,000.

Obviously the car wont be given away untill the 500 tickets are sold.< Thats $500 dollars from what the original post says?

So GTFO you pos scumbag.

p.s. YEAH I am thinking.. Thinking this is a huge SCAM. Only a dumbass would fall for this shit.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 02:55 PM   #92
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Im not making anything off of this raffle im am helping a friend who is doing it. If you would have not been a stupid fuck then you would see that in the original post Custel said there are 500 tickets for sale. If you had researched before you started posting dumb fuck opinions you would see that the raffle takes place after the last ticket is sold. If you could do basic fucking math then you would see that 500 x 100 is 50000. If the cars owner is getting the full amount that the car is worth then the owner has their money and does not care who gets the car. Your just on here assuming that this is something that cant be possible and work to someones advantage. Seems like someone is a little envious. So like I said unless you can come up with some actual proof that this is a scam and that Sean Morris isnt a reliable figure in this industry then KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT. thank you
Old 10-26-2007, 03:00 PM   #93
*Kung Fu Grip*

*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore
NO the person running this scam better come up with some proof that this is REAL,I'm no dumbass.. ALL it says is 500 for $100 each. THATS A FUCKING SCAM./ END
Old 10-26-2007, 03:04 PM   #94
*Kung Fu Grip*

No Commercial Selling, if your selling commercial Group Buy then please contact Mark or Bob at [email protected] for advertising information and learn about our Commercial Group Buys/Deals section on the main website. (This section will be enabled the week of 1/12/01)

I think this thread should get locked for not being a private seller.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:18 PM   #95
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Hahah what proof do you want that its real this is no scam. Are you going to come to california and go to rb motoring to meet sean and see the fucking car? No your not. You just come on here to try and put someone else down. and for that you are lame. It is a private sale. No company is selling this car. The owner is raffling it off. Its funny how you think you have an actual argument and all you can come up with is oh um lock the tread because its a commercial sale. How fucking pathetic. Go to the website and look at all the links you idiot he is showing proof that this is legit. Your just to dumb to look before you open your mouth
Old 10-26-2007, 03:56 PM   #96
prang11
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
prang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This turned into a quick pissing match..... Chastity Belt this bitch...
Old 10-26-2007, 04:13 PM   #97
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by prang11 View Post
Hhaha yea I hate that it ended up like this BUT Sean is my good friend and he is very credible. So I cant just have someone sit here and badmouth him for no reason.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #98
*Kung Fu Grip*

I'm not badmouthing Him,You guys brought his name into this.. I just don't see any proof of this being real Just by saying someones name doesn't mean anything at all.

I could say Chuck Norris is my stepdad,Do I have proof ?

Once I see real hardcore proof that this will happen then I'll retract my above statements and edit my posts.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #99
steven240sx

steven240sx will become famous soon enoughsteven240sx will become famous soon enoughsteven240sx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Love View Post
So Im guessing you know people who got their cars from Motorex? uhh no. So Im guessing you know people who used to work at moterex? Probably not. So what do you know? Doesnt seem like much to me. Importing the cars was only part of the problem also all the other stuff that was going on and unless you know someone that worked there or if you are the owners lawyer then you probably dont know anything. You know what you have heard happened. So who got fucked over? There plenty of cars that were imported by motorex and have been driven and sold time after time. So unless you have first hand experience or actual knowledge you should probably stop talking. and R33's are legal they are the only ones that are. Im sure anyone that would be interested in a skyline would research on the matter anyways.
dam you dont know shit about cars..... you are ridding those foo nuts at rb motoring +1 for duff man
Old 10-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #100
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven240sx View Post
dam you dont know shit about cars..... you are ridding those foo nuts at rb motoring +1 for duff man
hahahha I dont know shit about cars. riiight thats why I used to help at rb motoring right. thats why I helped build the only nissan running in the world gt series on speed channel? Thats why Ive helped work on D1 cars. hhaah some random faggot telling me I know nothing. You have no clue who I am so how could you possibly know how much I know and what I have access too.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:21 PM   #101
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kung Fu Grip* View Post
I'm not badmouthing Him,You guys brought his name into this.. I just don't see any proof of this being real Just by saying someones name doesn't mean anything at all.

I could say Chuck Norris is my stepdad,Do I have proof ?

Once I see real hardcore proof that this will happen then I'll retract my above statements and edit my posts.
Like I said do your research go on the site and see whats going on. You dont beleive its real come to Cali and look at the car talk to the person who is holding the raffle.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:23 PM   #102
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by prang11 View Post
pissing and nut riding contest

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-26-2007, 05:25 PM   #103
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
pissing and nut riding contest
Im not riding anyones nuts. Sean is a personal friend along with all of the other poeple that work at rb Like I said I dont really know custel. Duffman If someone was saying shit about ron you would defend him too right? Same shit. He is your friend so your not gonna let some random people question his credibility.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:30 PM   #104
B Love
Zilvia Addict

So unless anyone can come up with a VALID reason why this is a "scam" SHUT THE FUCK UP say what you want I ride who evers nuts. You dont know shit about me and you obviously dont know what the fuck you are talking about. Like I said if you actually look everything explains its self.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:40 PM   #105
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Love View Post
Im not riding anyones nuts. Sean is a personal friend along with all of the other poeple that work at rb Like I said I dont really know custel. Duffman If someone was saying shit about ron you would defend him too right? Same shit. He is your friend so your not gonna let some random people question his credibility.
honestly if someone was talking shit about Ron....id simply just say "wutever u got going on with ron, is between you and him" because thats just me and thats how i am

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-26-2007, 06:42 PM   #106
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
This thread got way Off Topic and seems a bit commercial, me thinks.

Closed Thread