Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:49 AM   #1
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Post Caravan(s) to The Happening

The original thread is kinda cluttered.

So I wanted to make a thread here to find out who is creating a caravan and/or where people should meet up for a caravan.

I may be wrong, but I heard some people are meeting at DTC in Long Beach to caravan up there. I believe that is a 949/714/562 area isn't it?

Anyways, if anybody wants to create a caravan, post it up here/pm me and I'll put up the info.

I think a couple friends and I will do a 714/949 caravan, but more info to come later.

Meet up times, roll out times and locations are handy.

Roll outs!

714/949 - Meet at Autobacs by 7:50/8AM. We will then leave to DTC in Long Beach and roll out with that caravan! With normal driving, we should be there in plenty of time or on time. We will give you about a 5-10 minute tardy time.

DTC - Long Beach - 9am SHARP
please gas up before you get here tomorrow....we will not stop for gas.

-
818 and 310(west la) are caravaning....meeting at bestbuy on pico near 405 then meeting up with 818...then to the freeway....anybody in 310 or 818 hit up our meet threads and find the list and dd yourself!

818 again - http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...ml#post2338495

-

Last edited by TravisSW; 09-27-2008 at 07:52 PM..
TravisSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #2
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'm caravaning... from my house, lol. It's like 10 minutes away. See you all there :P

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #3
MudRacer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
MudRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Whos going out from the 909/951 Area?
Old 09-19-2008, 01:52 PM   #4
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
818 and 310(west la) are caravaning....meeting at bestbuy on pico near 405 then meeting up with 818...then to the freeway....anybody in 310 or 818 hit up our meet threads and find the list and dd yourself!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
i can caravan too. im coming from 405

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #6
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
i can caravan too. im coming from 405
yep msgnlth
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #7
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
DTC yes, we leave at 9am sharp.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:27 AM   #8
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
sounds good. see u guys there.

BTW. just an idea but we should show Ryota support and cruise to the hospital. like i said just an idea.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:30 AM   #9
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CusCo_S14 View Post
sounds good. see u guys there.

BTW. just an idea but we should show Ryota support and cruise to the hospital. like i said just an idea.
If he is still there? I am down...that would be like WOW.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:35 AM   #10
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
hopefully he will be out by then, but does antone know when he will be out?

it would be sweet though to see all of us flooding the parking lot
Old 09-21-2008, 05:22 AM   #11
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
/miss rep system to +rep Dan.

Anyways, hell ya, visit Ryota!
Old 09-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #12
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
If you guys roll out from DTC i suggest meeting up at best buy in Cerritos off the 91 and shoemaker. Why? Because it's on the way and I live in Cerritos haha

Then we can roll out on the 91 east to the 57 north then the 10.

Last edited by usdm180sx; 09-21-2008 at 05:48 PM..
usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #13
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
man i hope my cars running by sunday!!

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:43 AM   #14
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I'm down, Charlie Brown.

OC peeps meet at Autobacs, perhaps? Roll to DTC as a group from there, perhaps?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:12 AM   #15
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
meeting at autobacs sounds good
Old 09-22-2008, 02:14 AM   #16
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
I know that The esco people and some mira mesa people are caravaning from escondido (760)
Imthel33test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:14 PM   #17
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
San Diego caravan ??? Anyone ????
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #18
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
818 Convoy is in the works...

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #19
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

so whats the info on the 714 caravan
Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #20
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
ryota is out of the hospital already!

haha ill see you at dtc ernie
Old 09-24-2008, 01:41 AM   #21
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
ryota is out of the hospital already!

haha ill see you at dtc ernie
Good to hear, I will see you there.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:50 AM   #22
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ive been waiting for this god dam event for like a month and i might not be able to go fuck.

if im unsure of my condition, id rather not risk going out there so ill probably be at home bored like i am right now. however, my car will be over there no matter what since there is a photoshoot (somebody will end up driving it)
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:43 AM   #23
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
ive been waiting for this god dam event for like a month and i might not be able to go fuck.

if im unsure of my condition, id rather not risk going out there so ill probably be at home bored like i am right now. however, my car will be over there no matter what since there is a photoshoot (somebody will end up driving it)
Just have someone drive your car while you ride shot gun. As long as you're not on your feet for to long you should be fine. Just bring a lawn chair and chill. It will make you feel better seeing everyone (and 240's). Also of course get you doctors permission and ask about what precautions to take.

Here's the caravan I'm suggesting I just posted it but I doubt I will have objections from the other guys. If any one has questions just post on the thread or PM me.

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...ml#post2338495
Old 09-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #24
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
hmmm pretty crazy caravan you guys got going...
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:31 PM   #25
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

WASH and DETAIL you cars people..
Old 09-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #26
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rsak View Post
Just have someone drive your car while you ride shot gun. As long as you're not on your feet for to long you should be fine. Just bring a lawn chair and chill. It will make you feel better seeing everyone (and 240's). Also of course get you doctors permission and ask about what precautions to take.

Here's the caravan I'm suggesting I just posted it but I doubt I will have objections from the other guys. If any one has questions just post on the thread or PM me.

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...ml#post2338495
818 rollin' fa sho
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
YES PLEASE! Let's do this right

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:56 PM   #27
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
No. I will wash it, and make sure the rims are clean. Nothing more.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:11 PM   #28
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Word is there will be a suprise at DTC.......hmmmmmmm
Old 09-25-2008, 01:30 AM   #29
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

almost here guys. whats the final list on the caravans
Old 09-25-2008, 02:14 AM   #30
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

/update
msglength