Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-24-2014, 09:55 PM   #1681
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Dubbing that anime would will make it 10% less awesome. For everyone who has not watched sword art online its on Netflix.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2014, 10:47 PM   #1682
bpat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
bpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone watch Hunter X Hunter? one of my fav animes right now
bpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:00 AM   #1683
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeboyx View Post
WHY ISN'T THERE ANYMORE ATTACK ON TITAN! WHY!!? *sobs in corner*
Because the manga hasn't progressed far enough yet. Another season would catch up to the established storyline & then require bullshit filler. No thanks.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:16 AM   #1684
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Because the manga hasn't progressed far enough yet. Another season would catch up to the established storyline & then require bullshit filler. No thanks.
Dragon Ball Z taught us all filler sucks. I would gladly wait then watch an episode where the characters dick around for 30 minutes doing nothing story related.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:49 AM   #1685
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Dragon Ball Z taught us all filler sucks. I would gladly wait then watch an episode where the characters dick around for 30 minutes doing nothing story related.
Fillers on a show that already sucks....
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:11 PM   #1686
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
Konster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Kenshin Himura and Yu Yu Hakasho were awesome when I was a kid.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:58 PM   #1687
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Engaged to the Unidentified.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:39 AM   #1688
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i never finished initial d fifth stage.. once i got into other series, i realized how much ID sucks as far as anime goes.. tho its only good for cars imo. story is repetitive.

Im on episode 39 of space brothers
Old 03-27-2014, 01:53 AM   #1689
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i never finished initial d fifth stage.. once i got into other series, i realized how much ID sucks as far as anime goes.. tho its only good for cars imo. story is repetitive.

Im on episode 39 of space brothers
Thankfully, Project D 5th stage moves from race to race pretty quick. They know better than to spend too much time on their flimsy story. But you're not gonna like the direction the story goes anyway. Takumi blows up the 86's engine yet again racing yet another shitty hachi roku.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:49 PM   #1690
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Just finished k-on, season 2 & movie.

Sooo...Kawaii and entertaining ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:21 PM   #1691
dsmalley93

dsmalley93 is an unknown quantity at this point
hello im new to this site but glad to see it has an anime corner. I just finished Ghost Stories Dub there are two versions. I watched the one where apparently it was so terrible in Japan the just made up their own story and its pretty funny. My other animes are on myanimelist.net
dsmalley93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:40 PM   #1692
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Not true anime, but just saw "iron man:rise of technovore" it was prety dam good!
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:21 PM   #1693
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
That one was pretty cool, saw it on netflix

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:40 PM   #1694
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 dbz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

If you watched the episodes on VCD it wasn't that bad, but BLEACH and ONE PIECE enough said!!!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:11 AM   #1695
FriknAndre
Leaky Injector

FriknAndre is an unknown quantity at this point
Initial D - watched all the way to season 4
Afro Samurai - I have the dvd
The Boondocks - always watch it when its on
Black Lagoon - saw the first 2 episodes
naruto - saw a good amount of the first few episodes in season 1 but stopped for some
reason
dragon ball z - watched it a long time ago was following it on tunami but one day got
thrown off by a re run and never watched it again. :P
FriknAndre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:24 AM   #1696
Flip2Flow
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Flip2Flow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I think Ace of Diamond is a pretty good anime
Flip2Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:40 AM   #1697
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip2Flow View Post
I think Ace of Diamond is a pretty good anime
+1
but then again, I am a sucker for sports-themed shows.
Kuroko's Basketball, Yawamushi Pedal, Ping Pong, Baby Steps, Haikyu... watching them all.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:04 AM   #1698
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
signals13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Anyone watch Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple?
signals13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:53 AM   #1699
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by signals13 View Post
Anyone watch Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple?
Saw some of this... after a while, the show gets a bit repetitive. But until then, it's a pretty fun show.

Current ones that are awesome to me:
Nisekoi
Baby Steps
Haikyuu

Anyone see the latest Hajime no Ippo? (Rising)
Dem feels on the WWII story

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:57 PM   #1700
Boss240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (25)
Boss240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Is nobody watching Jojos bizarre adventure, this show is so fucking good. And for those who still have a hard on for Attack on Titan and need their fix go watch black bullet. The show is pretty much Aot x gunslinger girl.

P.s. sword art online was a huge piece of shit cant believe I wasted my time watching it.
Boss240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:00 PM   #1701
Boss240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
Anyone see the latest Hajime no Ippo? (Rising) Dem feels on the WWII story
Yes ippo is so good, loved that WW2 arc, even if it makes us americana look kinda shitty.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:02 AM   #1702
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss240 View Post
Is nobody watching Jojos bizarre adventure, this show is so fucking good. And for those who still have a hard on for Attack on Titan and need their fix go watch black bullet. The show is pretty much Aot x gunslinger girl.

P.s. sword art online was a huge piece of shit cant believe I wasted my time watching it.
First season was pretty good. Second season was kinda pushing it though...

Quote:
Yes ippo is so good, loved that WW2 arc, even if it makes us americana look kinda shitty.
Srs, those punches at the end. Felt like my ribs were shattering lol. Turns out that the WW2 arc was directed by the same guy who directed the first season of the show.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:36 AM   #1703
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:45 AM   #1704
Boss240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
First season was pretty good. Second season was kinda pushing it though...
By "pushing it" do you mean pushing it to new levels of hype and awesomness.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:36 PM   #1705
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Tonari No Seki kun episode 18 was so hilarious.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:41 PM   #1706
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Yowamushi Pedal

Quote:
By "pushing it" do you mean pushing it to new levels of hype and awesomness.
Yeah... it's just the whole "other game universe" thing was kind of like... CMON MAN really??? I DID finish watching it though, so I'm not going to lie - it was fun.

By the by, not sure if you guys heard of Yowamushi Pedal, but it's basically like Initial D but with bicycles LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t-7ZBbcheU

Old 05-04-2014, 11:22 PM   #1707
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
just finished deadman wonderland. awesome show. wish it didnt end though. definitely had a cliff hanger
Old 05-04-2014, 11:24 PM   #1708
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:

had my tab open to ep 1 of black bullet before i read this haha.

and also about SOA. you're high as a kite. second season was definitely pushing it, but the first one was bad ass
Old 05-05-2014, 12:13 AM   #1709
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
just finished deadman wonderland. awesome show. wish it didnt end though. definitely had a cliff hanger
The story is finished in the manga... damn for a sec, I thought the rest of the anime was out.. fuuu

Old 05-05-2014, 01:57 AM   #1710
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Just when I think I have seen all the crazy poses in JoJo's Bizarre adventures, Season 2 breaks the mold lol.

hahaha wtf

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote