Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #721
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Would look terrible if she ever moved her tongue into anyother position.

I vote fake.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #722
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
not a chance lol
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #723
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
This kid is just fucking up all over the world.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #724
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Civic Boost,

Work on your fucking lines man!!!!!

theres not a straight line anywhere!!

And those are day of the dead skulls.
Crystal skulls are made of crystal, have no designs and are clear.
Google em, but one on ebay, talk to aliens,......
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #725
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
bro

BRO

Bro?

Brooooo!
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:13 AM   #726
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrain_n7 View Post
My cherry blossoms before i got the color. I don't have a current picture with the shading/color.
I'd like to see this finished before I say this is gayer than the "ai" kanji on the ribs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
Tied with the 桜の花 for gayest tattoo ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
so if it makes you feel better, Kanji it still comes up on spell check when spelled that way so how am i supposed to know.
and it you look at the Chinese letter for love and the Japanese, there almost the same.
Kanji isn't passing spell check because it's a foreign word. They're almost the same because it is the same. Who do you think introduced Japan to kanji? OMG THE CHINESE!!!

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Last edited by Koopa Troopa; 01-06-2009 at 03:25 AM..
Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:18 AM   #727
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin

thats one sexy back.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:21 AM   #728
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Ugh.

Fail.

Just because she isn't fat.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:31 AM   #729
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
^^^

sheeeeitt i would blow a load on that canvas any day that ends in Y
Old 01-07-2009, 04:30 AM   #730
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Here are a few updated pictures of my sleeve I'm in the progress of finishing...

Basically I put together the design...and inked it on....with the help of my pops for the hard to reach area's...

Still needs lots of shading...from Dark black to dark blue.

and still needs some texture on the koi aswell as color..

(please don't tell me my lines are uneven or not straight..I am well aware of that...but when your shading shit together you straighten up lines in the end.)

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:02 AM   #731
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
You need to read some books about irezumi...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 01-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #732
tougekid
Zilvia Member

tougekid is an unknown quantity at this point
cherry blosems bloom in the wrong session. japanese maple leafs would be truer to style.
but the again, its not my arm...
tougekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #733
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
uhh, yeah, that was 4 years ago for you.
LOl, wait till your closer to 30. lol
Your maturity and mind set take a big leap at about 23 or 24.
18 to 22 is still a "man", but, still partien.

Not so much our tribal tattoo's. Meaning the west.
Our tribal designs are made up.
A bunch of lines look cool, but they have to be put together to make letters, which need to be put together to make words, then they have meaning.

His tribal, came off the wall probably.

Hey, Bro, what does it mean??
Workmanship looks decent at least.
Just not my taste.
It will get you laid for about 5 more years though
That's what I meant, the West destroyed the meanings...I'm referring to Polynesian tribal, Pacific Islanders etc having a lot of meaning behind theirs.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #734
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
just got my chest piece done today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #735
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
^i like the batskull, however....the hearts kinda ruin it.

that's just my opinion though!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #736
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
hearts were a prior tattoo.. need them redone and shaded darker. they look way to flat and bright for my likeing at this point in time.. esp against the deathbat

Quote:
Old 03-03-2009, 08:40 AM   #737
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
It looks like some thing from the cover of a A7x (Avenge Sevenfold) Cd

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:30 AM   #738
Dr. Acula
Leaky Injector

Dr. Acula is an unknown quantity at this point
actually about those "crystal skulls" , that is indeed an incorrect term. They are called sugar skulls. From the Mexican holiday Day of the dead. I'm not Mexican, not even hispanic. But, I love everything about it. It's like a Halloween for them in a sense only they celebrate the deaths of the ones they've loved. The sugar skull basically came from skull shaped cookies that were decorated in that familiar fashion. Just thought I'd share it with yas .

Please feel free to correct me on anything if I'm wrong. Or want to add to that.
Dr. Acula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #739
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I have 3/4" holes in my ears lol and a freight train on my ribs
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #740
KA-Kait
Zilvia Member

KA-Kait is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to KA-Kait

I have this ^^ and one on my back. i also have a lip ring, but im not going to link the picture because... it's a lip ring and everyone knows what it looks like. BUT if you're curious the link is down below. I have nothing compared to you guys! i need some work done.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/s...it/lipring.jpg
KA-Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #741
DCP94
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
DCP94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post

and yess its real
im going with fake because a few of my friends have tattoos on the inside of their lip and they have to get it redone all the time because of the moisture in the mouth or some sh*t..so she would most likely have to get it redone over and over which by the size and the detail I would say is really expenisve...but then again i don't know her so i can't say it's fake i'm just assuming
DCP94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #742
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
finally booked my tattoo appointment for this friday

another 2hr session to finish my tatt this time i'm going in for color

can't wait
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #743
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
It looks like some thing from the cover of a A7x (Avenge Sevenfold) Cd

its a adaptation on the "screaming deathbat" on the inside artwork from the Diamonds in the ruff / live in LBC cd/dvd... some of the skull detail was changed, fangs added, free hand wings. i do rock the shit out A7X

Quote:

Last edited by bloodangels13; 03-03-2009 at 08:33 PM..
Old 03-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #744
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
i second that opinion i would cover the hearts with something in black maybe some initials or something else?

it just doesn't compliment the batskull

but to each his own
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #745
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
finally booked my tattoo appointment for this friday

another 2hr session to finish my tatt this time i'm going in for color

can't wait
I'd kill for another 2 hour session... So far I've done 6, 4-5 hour sessions and I'm no where near done and after she's finished.. She has to go back over it and fix the stupid bullshit like stray lines, small white spots from peeling, et cetera

This is what she's been working on.. There's been alot of shading since then but it's kinda hard to take detailed shots of my own back and I don't like showing off unfinished work. When it's finished my whole back will be filled in to include half of my ass. After that one is done I'll be working on filling in my arms and chest.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 03-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #746
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
i second that opinion i would cover the hearts with something in black maybe some initials or something else?

it just doesn't compliment the batskull

but to each his own

when i get the hearts and crowns redone im ganna have them shaded with more black to reallly darken them up and maybe having them bleed a bit on to the bat wings

Quote:
Old 03-04-2009, 02:06 AM   #747
xsublimefrekx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
xsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

nothing special, only one i have. I have been talking to an artist about a full chest piece.
xsublimefrekx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:54 PM   #748
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
girl im datings side.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 03-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #749
CrashQueen
Zilvia Junkie

CrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to CrashQueen
^^^ that looks pretty bad ass. What shop did she get that done at?
CrashQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #750
theronin
Post Whore!

i think wild bill's here in sacramento