Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 12-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #1
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ryandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Testing... (Bond Released)95 R33 GTR V spec

Guys, testing waters here. seeing what kind of offers I can get for the car. I don't need to sell, but if the offer is right- I'll let it go to a good home.

Keep in mind that this is a California plated, DOT bond released skyline. It won't pass smog right now, there are no cats. Just straight pipe to a muffler.
Car has around 54k miles.

Mods:
-Block bored/honed to 86.5. Decked
-CP forged pistons 9.0:1
-Eagle H-beam rods
-ACL Race bearings, main bearings
-ARP Head studs
-Cometic head gasket 1.2mm
-Nismo Oil pump (not N1)
-New oem water pump
-Crank Balanced/ polished
-AIT harmonic balancer 1000hp
-BC titanium valve spring/ retainers
-Supertech Bronze valve guides
-Supertech valve stem seals
-BC oversized valves
-HKS step 1 cams, 264* 9.1 in/ex
-HKS cam gears
-HKS Timing belt
-HKS (rep) 11mm fuel rail
-HKS Cast iron top mount manifold
-HKS 40mm ex wastegates (x2) w/10psi springs
-HKS gen 1 SSQV Bov
-Cometic metal exhaust manifold gasket
-Clear cam gear cover
-Greddy TD05-16G turbos, has TD06 compressor cover and wheels (td05-20G)
-Greddy catch can (not set up yet)
-Greddy oil filter relocator
-320lph fuel pump
-deatswerks 700cc injectors
-Apex power FC D-Jetro
-Apex AVC-R (not currently hooked up. running off WG spring)
-Spec clutch stage 2 or 3, not sure. can hold up to 780lbs/ft torque
-4inch intercooler
-Custom down pipes/exhaust/intercooler piping
-mishimoto radiator
-Tomei FPR type L
-Stainless braided fuel lines, oil lines etc...
-Car is on some shitty XXR's. 521- 18X10+15 I believe.

I'm sure i'm forgetting things. As of now the car runs off wastegate spring.
When tuned and boost controller hooked up, should make around 650hp.

I'm not open to trades, need the money. like I said, if the offer peaks my interest- I'll sell it. if not, it stays with me.

PM me if your serious.
Also included in the sale is a R34 front splitter undertray and R33 Series 3 steering wheel.

Last edited by ryandh; 12-01-2014 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: added items.
ryandh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #2
dukiespice
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
dukiespice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Beautiful car bump
dukiespice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #3
Krnlsandrs

Trader Rating: (0)
Krnlsandrs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I update my previous post below.

Last edited by Krnlsandrs; 12-02-2014 at 10:17 PM..
Krnlsandrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #4
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krnlsandrs View Post
That is a really nice and clean gtr, but im sure like everyone else will think, how did that car ever pass to begin with, since there is equipment that will make this car pass smog being that it came with no smog equipment? Sure we can import them under the 25year rule but only the R32 and if it was made in 89 depending on who you go through at the docks, also us Californians are screwed because these cars do not pass smog from the factory, so im curios how you got it to pass and how you got those plates and the sticker.

this car holds a federal bond release from the DOT. what else do you need? you know the guys that own big single supras in the 1000hp range, or rb swapped 240s? you should ask them how they pass smog.

I'm sure you can figure that out pal.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:38 PM   #5
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
rb27dets14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
That is a really nice and clean gtr, but im sure like everyone else will think, how did that car ever pass to begin with, since there is equipment that will make this car pass smog being that it came with no smog equipment? Sure we can import them under the 25year rule but only the R32 and if it was made in 89 depending on who you go through at the docks, also us Californians are screwed because these cars do not pass smog from the factory, so im curios how you got it to pass and how you got those plates and the sticker.
Idiot..........
Old 12-01-2014, 08:59 PM   #6
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What's the asking price? Since we are fellow owners I can appreciate it a lot! Good looking car.
LloydXmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:24 PM   #7
turbo11
Leaky Injector

turbo11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that thing is sweet. wish i could afford but im sure its out of my price range right now lol glws
turbo11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:29 PM   #8
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Asking price?
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:26 PM   #9
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

45k obo..........
Old 12-02-2014, 01:29 AM   #10
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
For people complaining about price, wait 4 years then you'll be able to buy an R33 GTR for about half of his asking price.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:26 AM   #11
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

6 years for the R33 GTRs^^^
Old 12-02-2014, 04:22 AM   #12
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
I don't doubt the cars worth, it's very nice and all. But a car with a mid 40k price should not have Xxr or mishimoto anything. Just saying....

Still cool car and glws.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:14 PM   #13
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Then I'll throw on the volk gtc and swap the radiator. Its just an aluminum radiator. Runs nice and cool and I've never had an issue.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:28 PM   #14
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Vandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruin
MotoRex car?

Not a half bad asking price to be honest considering the $36,000 price to legalize a R33 today. The car + mods with bond release justifies the price several times over.
Vandrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:35 PM   #15
kday
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
kday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Does the car actually have a California state title?
kday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:36 PM   #16
BIGSxNPTACTIX19

BIGSxNPTACTIX19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice car! Sell it while you can still get close to the asking price you want.
BIGSxNPTACTIX19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 02:33 PM   #17
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Yes. Motorex Ca title car
Old 12-02-2014, 09:20 PM   #18
Krnlsandrs

Krnlsandrs is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandh View Post

this car holds a federal bond release from the DOT. what else do you need? you know the guys that own big single supras in the 1000hp range, or rb swapped 240s? you should ask them how they pass smog.

I'm sure you can figure that out pal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb27dets14 View Post
Idiot..........
those guys with single "TURBO" supras @1000whp do not pass smog legally, either they were hooked up or registered as an off road vehicle for track or show car use only, you should have stated it was a motorex vehicle to begin with so that everyone knows it has papers and it was legally imported before motorex got shut down for importing and selling skylines illegally, also do you have papers from the DOT and papers from the RI and from the NHTSA? anyone on here that has any knowledge of skylines and how they work over here, will know that you can have a r32 from 1989 imported under the 25 year rule, and the r33 gtr vspec 2 because of motorex, but neither will pass smog because they are not smog exempt.

Its a nice car, I love skylines but you should not go bashing on people asking questions about your car, especially a skyline that is a very sensitive subject when comes to owning one in California, I wish you the best of luck on your sell, and I hope someone buy's it because its a clean car.
Krnlsandrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:52 AM   #19
a-s-silvia
Zilvia FREAK!

a-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to a-s-silvia
Um R33's are the the only actual model that was crash tested so they pass dot the only good thing about GTR's is nothing there are too many idiots that think they are a big deal.

Quote:
6 years for the R33 GTRs^^^
Old 12-03-2014, 12:35 PM   #20
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-s-silvia View Post
Um R33's are the the only actual model that was crash tested so they pass dot the only good thing about GTR's is nothing there are too many idiots that think they are a big deal.
Doesn't mean they are good to just bring in. They were crash tested to show that they have "similar" characteristics to vehicles made here in the US. they still need the compliance work, and that's not cheap. Besides, DOT is 21 years, you still got EPA, bud.

Quote:
those guys with single "TURBO" supras @1000whp do not pass smog legally, either they were hooked up or registered as an off road vehicle for track or show car use only, you should have stated it was a motorex vehicle to begin with so that everyone knows it has papers and it was legally imported before motorex got shut down for importing and selling skylines illegally, also do you have papers from the DOT and papers from the RI and from the NHTSA? anyone on here that has any knowledge of skylines and how they work over here, will know that you can have a r32 from 1989 imported under the 25 year rule, and the r33 gtr vspec 2 because of motorex, but neither will pass smog because they are not smog exempt.

Its a nice car, I love skylines but you should not go bashing on people asking questions about your car, especially a skyline that is a very sensitive subject when comes to owning one in California, I wish you the best of luck on your sell, and I hope someone buy's it because its a clean car.
-DING DING DING! winner!!!! That's exactly how they smog them!

-There is no R33 GTR Vspec 2.
-They will pass smog. There is a reason the compliance work cost $36k.
-I'm not bashing you, just providing the necessary and correct information to you, so you can come up with a reasonable offer, which would be the only reason you would be asking so many questions. to answer a couple of your questions...

-DOT Bond release = DOT paperwork. (in my possession)
-NHTSA = agency of DOT.
-Form 3520-1 = EPA paperwork. (in my possession)
Also have HS-7, copy of original title.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:09 PM   #21
blusoup

blusoup is an unknown quantity at this point
There are places you can register your car that smog is not required.
blusoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 04:31 PM   #22
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
Now this is something I've always been wondering, since the 36k compliance work that JK offers is for the vehicle eligibility number VCP-32 which covers the 96-98 MY R33s. This includes the necessary emissions hardware(hence why it costs 36k to do this today) to bring your 96+ car into OBD2 compliance along with the crash beam reinforcements to pass crash standards.

Since your car is a 95 it still does not have to be OBD2 compliant and can be tested via the sniffer test. So did your 95 R33 GTR have this JK emissions hardware installed or did motorex just toss on extra cats like they did with the R32's that they brought into compliance?
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 06:12 PM   #23
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Now this is something I've always been wondering, since the 36k compliance work that JK offers is for the vehicle eligibility number VCP-32 which covers the 96-98 MY R33s. This includes the necessary emissions hardware(hence why it costs 36k to do this today) to bring your 96+ car into OBD2 compliance along with the crash beam reinforcements to pass crash standards.

Since your car is a 95 it still does not have to be OBD2 compliant and can be tested via the sniffer test. So did your 95 R33 GTR have this JK emissions hardware installed or did motorex just toss on extra cats like they did with the R32's that they brought into compliance?
they tossed on extra cats, which I removed. the car is straight pipe right now.

Now, for anyone else who thinks my price is high. that's fine. go buy a 89 GTR for 20-25k.
This Is a California MOTOREX car... I'm not quite sure what the confusion here is.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #24
gun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to gun
Quote:
they tossed on extra cats, which I removed. the car is straight pipe right now.

Now, for anyone else who thinks my price is high. that's fine. go buy a 89 GTR for 20-25k.
This Is a California MOTOREX car... I'm not quite sure what the confusion here is.
^^ I agree, easiest way to get a legit skyline is buying a Motorex car. As for Cali, you can't even get an r32 here yet, the 25 year law changed. If you can't afford it quit your b****ing. glws
Old 12-04-2014, 12:25 PM   #25
a-s-silvia
Zilvia FREAK!

a-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to a-s-silvia
OMG you have to put in a safety glass front windsheild and modify the impact bars such a big deal also if you convert to cng you wont even have to pass smog.

Quote:
Doesn't mean they are good to just bring in. They were crash tested to show that they have "similar" characteristics to vehicles made here in the US. they still need the compliance work, and that's not cheap. Besides, DOT is 21 years, you still got EPA, bud.

-DING DING DING! winner!!!! That's exactly how they smog them!

-There is no R33 GTR Vspec 2.
-I'm not bashing you, just providing the necessary and correct information to you, so you can come up with a reasonable offer, which would be the only reason you would be asking so many questions. to answer a couple of your questions...

-DOT Bond release = DOT paperwork. (in my possession)
-NHTSA = agency of DOT.
-Form 3520-1 = EPA paperwork. (in my possession)
Also have HS-7, copy of original title.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:19 PM   #26
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-s-silvia View Post
OMG you have to put in a safety glass front windsheild and modify the impact bars such a big deal also if you convert to cng you wont even have to pass smog.
wtf... safety glass? who the hell are you? You obviously don't know shit. Safety glass, are you serious? gtfo. You have no intention of buying the car, nor could you even afford it at half my asking price. go fuck with someone else about their for sale thread.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:36 PM   #27
Krazykouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Krazykouki is making a name for him/her selfKrazykouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Good seller...Free Bump!
Krazykouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 01:09 PM   #28
BIGSxNPTACTIX19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
^^ I agree, easiest way to get a legit skyline is buying a Motorex car. As for Cali, you can't even get an r32 here yet, the 25 year law changed. If you can't afford it quit your b****ing. glws
That's not true. You just need to pass CA emissions to get an R32 in CA(if it's 25yrsold).
BIGSxNPTACTIX19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #29
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

close this thread mods! thanks
Old 12-06-2014, 02:58 PM   #30
BIGSxNPTACTIX19