Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-24-2017, 06:26 AM   #271
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Bran is the Night King.
That would certainly explain his total dearth of personality.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2017, 09:20 AM   #272
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Bran is the Night King.
Been saying this for a while. Or if he isn't him directly, Bran is connected to his creation, I'm betting.

I'm betting Jon has to kill Bran to end the threat.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:07 PM   #273
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Here are some random thoughts I have after reading a lot and forming some of my own opinions, lets see how it all pans out in the end...

- Arya and The Hound will kill The Mountain.

- The Faceless Man will kill Arya.

- Jamie will kill Cersei.

- Jon will sacrifice himself somehow to kill the Night King and effectively end the threat of the White Walkers.

- Tyrion is a Targaryen, bastard of the Mad King.

- Bran tries to prevent the Night King from ever being created by going that far back in time, but while hes in the past, his present day body is about to be overrun by White Walkers, before being killed in the present time, he wargs into a human in the past, and that is the human that gets turned into the Night King by the Children of the Forest, despite his efforts.

If I think of more I'll add.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:06 AM   #274
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
Here are some random thoughts I have after reading a lot and forming some of my own opinions, lets see how it all pans out in the end...

- Bran tries to prevent the Night King from ever being created by going that far back in time, but while hes in the past, his present day body is about to be overrun by White Walkers, before being killed in the present time, he wargs into a human in the past, and that is the human that gets turned into the Night King by the Children of the Forest, despite his efforts.

If I think of more I'll add.

greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 07:16 AM   #275
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Killer, I agree with all of that except for Arya helping the Hound kill the Mountain. That would be soooo cool, but I don't see it. Arya doesn't look like she's leaving Winterfell anytime soon and the Hound will likely faceoff against his brother this week, I'm guessing. How did you arrive at that conclusion? I think it's more likely that Brienne will.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:47 AM   #276
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
The Mountain has been on her list since the beginning. It only seems right that they reunite again and take him out. What I'm suggesting is either The Hound faces off with The Mountain initially (alone) and it looks like he is about to be bested, but Arya comes in for the save -OR- vice versa, Arya goes for the kill and it looks like she is about to die and The Hound comes to her rescue.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:42 PM   #277
simmode1
Post Whore!

It'll be interesting if that happens, but logistically, I don't see her leaving Winterfell for that right now. He wouldn't be the first person on her list to die at other hands than hers. And technically, Oberyn already killed him, so he shouldn't even by on her list. But she doesn't know that though...lol

Plus, maybe it's just me, but I thought Brienne took it really easy on Arya. The girl has acquired skills, for sure. But if the Mountain booted her like that, she would have been dead before she could stand back up, IMO.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:23 PM   #278
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
It'll be interesting if that happens, but logistically, I don't see her leaving Winterfell for that right now.
Now see, I don't see Arya like that at all. I get the impression that she is itching to leave Winterfell and head for King's Landing to take care of Cersei (once Little Finger is dead of course). The Mountain is the bonus. Maybe along the way, The Faceless Man will try to kill her and then bam her wolf comes out of nowhere and rips him in half, ahahaha.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:39 PM   #279
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Quote:
- Jamie will kill Cersei.
Adding to this, I think Jamie will be thrusting a Valayrian Steel sword into Cersei's heart killing her and creating the sword "Lightbringer" which will ignite in flames the moment it pierces through her heart. This is the sword that can be used to kill the Night King. Jon Snow will most likely be wielding it since Jamie is a cripple.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:13 AM   #280
simmode1
Post Whore!

Whoa, now that Jamie/Lightbringer theory, i like! A lot.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:41 PM   #281
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

I think tonight's episode will end with the Night King bringing down the wall.
Old 08-27-2017, 10:01 PM   #282
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I liked seeing Littlefinger going out talking even though his throat was cut. Guy is always trying to talk his way out...

This whole episode was one of the best ever for me because it let hose moments *breathe*. This season has lacked downtime, simple conversations and basic moments. This had those, it had the big character moments, it had the earth shattering events... It had everything.

I had hope for the Sansa scene as soon as I saw Bran there (and when I realized Arya had the dagger she had given to Sansa last episode) but I literally clapped as soon as Sansa turned to Littlefinger. I feel like they did a good enough job of telegraphing that Arya was not going to betray her family. That was the whole point of her speech last episode - family first.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 10:45 PM   #283
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

I personally didn't like the season finale. All the talking and slow moments should be happening throughout the season, they literally threw them all into one episode and we got a dragged-out long-winded episode. A season finale should be action packed and shocking, Littlefinger getting sliced and the wall coming down didn't surprise me in the slightest. Only thing I enjoyed seeing was Jaime's realization of Cersei.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:41 AM   #284
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
#BoatSex
Old 08-28-2017, 02:06 PM   #285
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
So after spending two weeks discussing her inability to have a child, who else thinks Daenerys will be pregnant when they come back?

And I write too!
Old 08-28-2017, 02:52 PM   #286
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
So after spending two weeks discussing her inability to have a child, who else thinks Daenerys will be pregnant when they come back?
Yeah after Jon heard from Dany that it wasn't a 'reliable source' that told her she couldn't bear children, he basically went into "hold my beer" mode.

I didn't enjoy this finale compared to season 6's finale. Cersei FUCKED. SHIT. UP. last season and it was unexpected as hell (at least in the manner she did it).

This season, we all saw Baelish's demise happening and same goes for the ice dragon. With all that said though, it's still cool seeing an undead dragon spit ice flames haha.
Old 08-28-2017, 04:04 PM   #287
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
So Tormund died in the collapse of the wall? No babies to be made with Brienne?
Old 08-28-2017, 06:03 PM   #288
Jefro240
Leaky Injector

Jefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
So Tormund died in the collapse of the wall? No babies to be made with Brienne?
No... He was running toward the opposite end which was left standing. They alive. I assume will walk to Castle Black to give em the news.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:07 PM   #289
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
The pacing next season is gonna be ridiculous. 6 episodes to wrap it all up. Hope they extend it and let it breath a bit. The show would be better for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
It's a possibility... I couldn't say that it wouldn't happen, since there's only 6 episodes left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
This season, we all saw Baelish's demise happening and same goes for the ice dragon. With all that said though, it's still cool seeing an undead dragon spit ice flames haha.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:48 PM   #290
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Dany will be pregnant and will die giving birth. Season 8 ends with a maester holding up the little baby Targaryen like Simba from The Lion King. Boom. Roll credits.

Then, they roll an after credits scene where you will see a white walker queen giving birth (and then dying of course) to a blue-eyed baby Night King, we'll call him "Night Baby".
Old 08-29-2017, 05:01 PM   #291
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
notice how Viscerion was turned into a white walker and not just a zombie!, meaning he will have some judgement and not just a lifeless manic zombie!
This last episode was bananas. Littlefinger finally gone. We got us some more incest...lol... and ppl are calling white walker Ziserion a Night Fury from How to Train a Dragon. Sounds hilarious, but it makes sense after seeing his hax speed boost.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:14 AM   #292
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
This last episode was bananas. Littlefinger finally gone. We got us some more incest...lol... and ppl are calling white walker Ziserion a Night Fury from How to Train a Dragon. Sounds hilarious, but it makes sense after seeing his hax speed boost.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:03 AM   #293
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

I have a feeling they will either add another episode from the 6 currently slated or each episode will definitely be over an hour long, maybe even the finale being 1 hr 30 mins.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:52 AM   #294
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh, I quoted you but I forgot to say you were right about the dragon being a white walker vs a wight. Looks like he raises wights by raising his arms. But he raised white walkers by touching them, like his generals, Craster's sons...
Old 08-30-2017, 12:09 PM   #295
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Oh, I quoted you but I forgot to say you were right about the dragon being a white walker vs a wight. Looks like he raises wights by raising his arms. But he raised white walkers by touching them, like his generals, Craster's sons...
Yeah like i would feel like it would be a waste of a Dragon to make him a wight.
I dont know if guys caught on but the Dragons are names Drogon (similar name to the Khal) Viserion ( similar to her brother that he killed) get where im going with this?? I predict Drogon is who is gonna kill Viserion... whenever it happens
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 02:20 PM   #296
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Yeah like i would feel like it would be a waste of a Dragon to make him a wight.
I dont know if guys caught on but the Dragons are names Drogon (similar name to the Khal) Viserion ( similar to her brother that he killed) get where im going with this?? I predict Drogon is who is gonna kill Viserion... whenever it happens
I said that last week
In this post.

But let's talk about the third dragon being named after Jon Snow's real father though.

And I write too!
Old 08-31-2017, 11:19 AM   #297
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So, theories on what will happen.

OBVIOUSLY Dany is gonna be all extra pregnant next season. She spent too much time saying she can't have kids. The free skeet ending was all too convenient.

So, Cersei was all "family this" and "family that". I think she ends up killing Jaime because of some perceived betrayal. She feels bad, and he will say something about "what family do we have left now" or something super mushy and goofy. I only think that because if Jaime kills Cersei, it brings closure to a main character and HBO is not known for bringing closure or ending popular series with satisfying endings (think Sopranos, The Wire, True Blood, etc...). Cersei killing Jaime (even though she bluffed about it before) would be upsetting enough to severe the emotional tie we have to the show and make good on the trend of HBO having trash endings to great shows for no foreseeable reason. Taryon rises to power. Pun intended.

Jon will (obviously) be told that he's a Targaryean and that he just free skeeted in his aunt. That way, when she dies from having the baby (which is totally plausible for all of this to work), he can take over his rightful place at the throne. Just kind of a neat and tidy wrap to that side of things.

So, since Jon is actually the dragon king, that will leave Sansa as the lady of winterfell and Arya as her bodygaurd.

Bran does his 3rd eye thing and the Knight King and he fight in the past. They kill each other. Everything seems fine, and they cut back to Bran in the present and his eyes start to turn blue. Shows goes off. Internet goes KNUTZ!!!! George R.R. Martin goes on a rant and gets death threats. South Park spoofs the whole thing (again). DONE.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:27 PM   #298
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The prince that was promised just got left in Dany’s belly on Sunday.
They will, unbeknownst to either of them, name the baby Azor Ahai of house Targaryen, first of his name, yaddayaddayadda.
Jon will “sacrifice” himself in the war with the Night King for the greater good of humanity before Daenerys gives birth to the baby. News of Jon’s Targaryen-ness will get back to Cersei and therefore lay Robert’s Rebellion one huge-fuck lie. This will happen just as she is shit on by the war coming her way and screwed by the death of Jaime. She will learn that the child she is pregnant with is entitled to nothing and will see King’s Landing sacked and she loses.
Dany gives birth to the real king.

And I write too!
Old 08-31-2017, 12:44 PM   #299
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
HBO is not known for bringing closure or ending popular series with satisfying endings (think Sopranos, The Wire, True Blood, etc...).
Wait, wait wait a damn minute…
What was wrong with the end of The Wire?
The point of the ending as it went over was that the game doesn’t change but the players do.

Michael Lee took Omar’s spot as the stickup man, minus the buttfucking.
Marlo was about where Stringer was sort of, as the bossman unable to get out the game.
Dukie became Bubbles
Street level shit was still street level shit
Fat Face rick and Slim Charles were similar to Avon, dealing with the Greeks.
Chris and Wee-Bey still in prison
Namond and Bubbles doing well for their past troubles
McNulty returns the bum he used to stir up that shit to Baltimore

I’m forgetting some things, but I am very sure that all story arcs were completed. The thing with The Wire is that every season had to end as if they might not be back the following year, because they MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN BACK THE FOLLOWING YEAR. Season 5 was it and was supposed to be it, they closed it off right.

Let's fight

And I write too!
Old 08-31-2017, 02:29 PM   #300
simmode1
Post Whore!

So, I'm seeing 2 interesting theories lately:
- Jamie Lannister will plunge Oathkeeper into Cersei's heart, creating Lightbringer, upon hearing that the baby isn't his, but actually Euron Greyjoy's. He'll then give it to Jon/Aegon as the Azor Ahai reborn to defeat the Night's King.
- Jon/Aegon is already Azor Ahai reborn and he already has Lightbringer. The theory is that Lightbringer was lost over time, re-pummeled and now goes by the name Longclaw. The story of Azor Ahai and Lightbringer imply that it's wielder will have to kill someone he loves with it to bring it's flames to life. Some ppl think that person will be Dany. But I think it will be Bran, who at some point will be reveal to be deeply connected to the Night's King. Future Bran was probably warged into that guy who the Children of the Forest turned into the Night's King at that moment.

At the end of the story, I'm predicting that Jon/Aegon will be sitting on the Iron Throne with Dany by his side. I also predict that no dragons will survive, just like none of their namesakes survived.