Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
KoukiKid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
KoukiKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
***FREE automotive (or really any kind...) photography in the Kansas/OK/MO/CO area!

I'd like to begin building a portfolio for my automotive photography.
My current job is broadcast journalism, however I went to school for and am hoping to go into automotive photography/videography/journalism once I'm out of the service.
I'll shoot and edit for free, all I ask you to pay for is gas depending on how far of a drive it would be for me.
I shoot with a Nikon D3S with many different lenses from prime 50mm to 35-70mm, 10.5mm fisheye, etc.
I can also do video work, here's one I made from a while back.
First video I put together and I didn't have a tripod. Can't say I'm very proud of it by any means, but it was a building block so I know what not to do the next time around. (for instance, notable mistakes were using the same motion for every rolling shot, shaky camera, too many rack focuses, etc.)

And as for photos, I've got a couple that I can showcase later on, just wanted to get this posted up!
KoukiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links