Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-02-2007, 10:53 PM   #1
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
-:- RB25 S13 Coupe - Koyo / 5lug / work rims

I am currently selling our project car. Our company landed JIC as a main client, and will be working closely with them repairing, painting, and customing whatever they want on there cars. The project car was suppose to be our demo car, but no longer needed.

Engine Mods:
- RB25GTS-T about 65k
- Koyo radiator
- Samco radiator hoses
- Power enterprises belt (crank)
- Optima Yellow Battery
- Greddy RS BOV
- Custom Front mount intercooler (12x20x3)

Exterior Mods:
- Custom wide body

Suspension Mods:
- APEXi N1 Coilovers
- S14 Five lug conversion
- R33 Front brakes
- WORK 9X11 VSXX / 9x9 VSXX 0 Offset all around

Interior Mods:
- Greddy boost guage
- Greddy autotimer

---------------------

WHAT IT USED TO LOOK LIKE and how we can paint it if you like

PRICE: $9000 OBO AS IS
PRICE: $12,000 OBO Completed & Painted (Show ready)
widegts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2007, 04:22 AM   #2
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice car!!!! why did the old paint have to be sanded down?
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:22 AM   #3
RuRoUnI_S14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RuRoUnI_S14 is on the path to ruinRuRoUnI_S14 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
very nice car. I was just wondering what you would mean by completed? Is the car completely gutted right now? What would the buyer actually get, everything listed above?
RuRoUnI_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:58 AM   #4
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
That front bumper totally reminds me of an MR2.

Any info on that "custom" kit?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:20 AM   #5
Justin Bernstein
Zilvia Member

Justin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymore
rediculous sideways pictures...

Cranking my neck to try and see really makes me want to buy it.
Justin Bernstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:53 PM   #6
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
topsecret gold - we decided to make a different wide body

rurouni - complete interior, black. Trunk is gutted tho, its a complete car. Not all stripped. Also has tags, registration, everything. So all it needed is a paint job and finish the wide body. I decided not to because we ended up landing jic as a client

240falkon - haha ya i was so figuring out what is the exact lights for that front!!!!

justin - i dont care much if i sell it, but if i do, i do. So i know the forum rules and pictures is a must. A serious buyer can talk to me, and i will do what i can to show them what they want to see. For now, the thread is 56k compliant hahahaa
Old 05-21-2007, 08:46 AM   #7
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
still for sale?
Old 05-23-2007, 11:17 PM   #8
widegts

yes, still for sale.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:43 AM   #9
widegts

the car will be finished and debut at nesie (spelling?), and it will be sold there too if anything ahaha

im not in to rush, since we are finishing this and a le man inspired nsx at the same time...
Old 05-24-2007, 02:38 PM   #10
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
not to forget painting my car!!!...bump for this good seller, seen the car in person, rode in it before all the widebody...this thing is SICK....whoever picks this up will NOT be disappointed

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:53 PM   #11
widegts

Your car is in good hands duffm4n, your zenki is going to look sick! BUMP to let people know its up for sale still, not OBO anymore because I dont really want to sell it cause it is a good car, but if someone wants it and has the cash... im willing to let it go.

Im willing to even trade it for a clean s14 plus cash. Be reasonable tho...
Old 05-24-2007, 02:58 PM   #12
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
so 12K complete??
Old 05-24-2007, 09:49 PM   #13
widegts

yes that is correct
Old 08-21-2007, 01:56 AM   #14
widegts

The car is done and painted. Price is $10g OBO

serious buyers please. .. FREE SHIPPING TO ANY STATE

We are currently working with marga hill w/ some kits so we wont really need this car as advertisements anymore ...
Old 08-21-2007, 01:57 AM   #15
widegts

willing to do trades for zenki / kouki s14, haha plus money of course, due to mods
Old 08-21-2007, 02:05 AM   #16
drifxtfx1
Leaky Injector

drifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choices
wanna trade for a se zenki s14 with power sunroof, it currently a project. I have a ka and da rebuilt kit. also a blown s14 sr which needs rebuild. has brand new body kit not installed, car is completey gutted. I can get it runnin asap with da ka. let me know if u wanna trade and how much cash. pm me for more info and pics. i'm interested i'll deliver and pick up.
drifxtfx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:40 PM   #17
widegts

dftxtfx1 - do you have the interior pieces? im trying to build a daily driver thats why. AC working? power steering?
Old 08-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #18
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
in the first post is that the completed project?
if not, what color is it and are there any changes that have been made?
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 07:26 PM   #19
drifxtfx1
Leaky Injector

drifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choices
no interior or ac
drifxtfx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:48 PM   #20
widegts

in the first post is that the completed project?
if not, what color is it and are there any changes that have been made?
==

YES it is the completed project. It is gold now, with a green top. The rear is finished now, the light fits, and basically done, just needs to redo some of the lines of the widebody. I will post pics of the Nisei car show that it was in lately...

If you are interested? make me an offer and we can work something out.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:36 AM   #21
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
i have the cash but i cant really give you an offer until i've seen a finished project or at least to see it.

that would be dumb of me to waste my time and feel like an ass if i lowball you.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:40 AM   #22
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'm just interested to see what it looks like completed.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 02:53 AM   #23
longdy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to longdy
lol.. just curious if you would post pics of it since its done now.. hehehe
Old 08-22-2007, 03:24 AM   #24
widegts

Old 08-22-2007, 03:25 AM   #25
widegts

That was at Nisei over the past weekend, I am debating to sell or not, im getting mixed emotions, haha. I guess if the price is right, ill sell haha, what is that price? most of it is the asking, but im open to suggestions.

I figured I can make the car again if I wanted. I wanted to make some type of car that looked like that, but in a kouki s14 chasis.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:03 AM   #26
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Awesome deal man. Love the car and its a coupe.

Keep it bro.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:21 PM   #27
widegts

thanks antonio...

i dont want to sell, but i am thnkn of gettn a 350 and slap a 26 in it, iono ill see.. Im tired of getting rolled by cops here. I think in a 350z i wont look much of a racer if i keep it low key
Old 08-23-2007, 12:40 PM   #28
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
trade for an S14?
im being serious.

if you are interested, PM me and i'll give you more info about the S14
im sure we could figure something out

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 03:33 PM   #29
widegts

Ej - Pm Sent
Old 08-24-2007, 02:36 AM   #30
widegts

ej - let me know wassup, pm me your number, or we can work something out as for driving distance
---

CAR IS STILL UP FOR GRABS THOUGH BTW... first come first serve. I have connects for motorswaps, rims, and all that, so we can make a deal if you dont have the full amount.

I can subtract cash, if you dont take the rims, or the motor, etc