Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-17-2003, 10:06 PM   #1
jdmsr20

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmsr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jdmsr20
FS: Sound System Components

Alright i have lost most interest in the keeping my sound system. Its practically brand new and well i just want to get rid of it, plus i need the money. I will sell the amp for $150, i paid $250 for it, i will sell the capacitor and distribution block for $85, so its like getting the distribution block for free, which cost $17. The sub has to come with the box, i cant ship this thing because its over like 60lbs together, but if you are really interested in it, i will find a way to ship it as long as you pay shipping. I want $200 for the sub and box together. The sub box is custom made for an s13 to fit between the rear shock towers, and it is also made to spec for the sub, for optimal performance. If you want it all we can make a deal also, im asking $450 for the whole package or if you just want 2 of the items i can make some deal also. Im selling to highest bidder. Here is a link to forum where the pics are:

http://northwestnissans.com/board/sh...&threadid=8187

Email me at [email protected] for inquiries, pm me, or just leave a post here if your interested.
Thanks,
Charles