Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #121
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
That is why I wear a helmet in my street car at all times.

Just in case.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #122
JGON85
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
JGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdale_mob View Post
I say just take out the passenger seat

You will have more room to put stuff, and your passenger will have more leg room and the seat might be about 30lbs? According to my arm scale

Thats how my car is atm, also it starts to get annoying having to explain to everybody why you took your perfectly good seats + interior
I'm feeling the same way, back on Tuesday I had to take some cargo for my work to the airport (dims: 2 @ 26x20x18) and I was able to fit both boxes where the passenger seat and rear seats used to be (such luck as I've been too lazy to put them back in since I took them out to wash them....) not to mention when I bought my 32in hdtv I was able to drive home without having to crush or rip open the box.

And on the plus side, your homies won't bug you for a ride anywhere if you don't have any seats......
JGON85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #123
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGON85 View Post
I'm feeling the same way, back on Tuesday I had to take some cargo for my work to the airport (dims: 2 @ 26x20x18) and I was able to fit both boxes where the passenger seat and rear seats used to be (such luck as I've been too lazy to put them back in since I took them out to wash them....) not to mention when I bought my 32in hdtv I was able to drive home without having to crush or rip open the box.

And on the plus side, your homies won't bug you for a ride anywhere if you don't have any seats......
Getting pulled over with stripped interior is bad enough, getting pulled over with no passenger seat will MAKE SURE the cop thinks you're a racer.

This is the number one reason I'm putting an entire interior back in my car.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote