Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2004, 10:32 PM   #11
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13_fastback
umm pretty sure? how can you not be certain? i talked to keith and he said you never gave it to him dude. why would he lie? and why would i lie? i am not trying to get a free set of s14 pedals dude. that's kinda jacked, i never thought you would do something like this man
Im not saying you are lieing, or that keith is lieing. When keith left the shop, i gave him a box of parts including his tools, I was allmost certain they were in there, the next week after that we moved the shop to a new location, i packed up the shop and didnt find any pedals. So im not sure on what to do.
The pedals are out of my car, and the other set is out of my friends wrecked car, that i got last month, because i thought i was buying an auto s14 for cheap.