Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Hold West Coast Regional Meet In Either....
Norcal (hella) 36 32.43%
Socal (hecka?) 75 67.57%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #31
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Yah, 'cuz I'm not. I don't even talk to my mom except like once in a great while.

Your mom however, called me last night.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:31 PM   #32
jessfx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
I think SoCal would be better. The weather's just as unpredictable but for the most part I think it might be alright. Not too cold not too hot. There are a lot of cars down here compared to up north. I've seen a lot of 240s down here, I didn't even realize that there were a grip concetrated in one frickin' city. Also, yes... I know you guys love the SoCal girls... if anything, we could probably make a huge caravan to this milkshake joint in Garden Grove. ...I wanna see Jon Wayne, Guero and Kazuo again fo sho down in SoCal, seeing that I rarely see them at all... and it'd be nice to meet a grip of yall as I tag along with EchoOfSilence.. seeing that he'd have to drive home, kekeke

Official Member and Resident 12-year old:
Hip Hop Congress [CSUF Chapter] and Universal Zulu Nation [LA Chapter]

Are you in SoCal and do you need to cheer up on a Thursday Night?
Get your ass to the Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)
Cheer up, bitches!
Old 03-06-2006, 08:36 PM   #33
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessfx
to this milkshake joint in Garden Grove.
Where in GG? I'm always in that area, lol. I want milkshakes.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:39 PM   #34
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
HAHAHAHA. I want to go when my car's back up and running again to celebrate. Let's roll!

It's this joint called D'Vang or some shit like that. Women in lingerie serve you your drinks in lingerie.. I'm not going for the women. I'm going to see the looks on the faces of men as they stare.. lmfao. I just can't help but crack up in my head.

Cheer up, bitches!
Old 03-06-2006, 10:20 PM   #35
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Think import models in skimpy shit serving you milkshakes.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:38 AM   #36
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Well, I'm sorry Norcal, but that right there... wins it for SoCal. Can you get the address to this place?!!?!?! I wanna go, hahaha.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:04 AM   #37
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
psh we have that hear too THOA!!! san jose is full of viets and viets tea houses cute viet girls in lingerie, serving u tea and coffee, those .25 games like photo hunt. AHhhh that right there is teh winnarz

Also evan i think matt (djpimpflex) could tow ur car down with his bang bus
Old 03-07-2006, 09:53 AM   #38
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
I only need a tow if something breaks.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:04 AM   #39
bimmerlover
Zilvia Junkie

bimmerlover is making a name for him/her selfbimmerlover is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
Echo isn't NorCal.. he misses his mommy too much.

I really just don't trust my car on that long of a drive.... I'm scurred.
If someone from NorCal brings a truck and a flatbed.. I'll go to SoCal. Haha
Same here! I don't want to be on I-5 and all of a sudden my turbo decides to take a shit on my engine.

Someone drive a flatbed with the caravan and I might go.

United Parcel Service® Employee 1832572 - Fucking up your packages since 2005
Old 03-07-2006, 12:26 PM   #40
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc
psh we have that hear too THOA!!! san jose is full of viets and viets tea houses cute viet girls in lingerie, serving u tea and coffee, those .25 games like photo hunt. AHhhh that right there is teh winnarz

Also evan i think matt (djpimpflex) could tow ur car down with his bang bus
Yeah, this is true too. The only thing is that the one in SoCal charges a whole fucking dollar for photohunt, IIRC. bastards.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:35 PM   #41
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoOfSilence
Yeah, this is true too. The only thing is that the one in SoCal charges a whole fucking dollar for photohunt, IIRC. bastards.
You know why? The girls look better. That alone is worth the extra $0.75.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:43 PM   #42
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

i dunno..... San Jose has viet girls galore. The place here has girls that need to grow an ass. Good times nonetheless
Old 03-07-2006, 03:32 PM   #43
jessfx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
lies. hahahahaha. it only cost us a quarter to play. he just saw us put in dollars because no one had quarters HAHAHAHA

Cheer up, bitches!
Old 03-07-2006, 04:15 PM   #44
jessfx
Zilvia Member

what about Santa Fe dam off the 605? one of my older bros mentioned it to me sayin that they used to hold meets there.

Cheer up, bitches!
Old 03-07-2006, 04:38 PM   #45
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Damnit, I'll be there wherever it is.. 'cuz I'm cool like that.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:43 AM   #46
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

So Cal is winning by 6 votes.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:08 AM   #47
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i say so cal cuz the weather is usually better, and there are more 240's here. maybe somewhere north of la like santa barbara or bakersfield, ie buttonwillow. i like the idea of citrus college too, cuz it's like 15 minutes away. or maybe someone could contact irwindale speedway, and we could see if we can have it in their parking lot. just some suggestions

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-08-2006, 12:35 PM   #48
carnal_c30
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
carnal_c30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hahaha Cafe Di- Vang or DV3 muwahaha good times...

SoCal is cool for meets depending on when it is though I'd be willing to drive up to the yay area... providing the meet isnt in the city... my car cannot survive on those roads...

how bout we plan two exchange meets? haahah one down here when you guys roll down here and one up there we can cruise up to?? It would be nice to meet everyone... when I go up there I always see a buncha 240s at the tapioca in san mateo i think
Old 03-08-2006, 12:58 PM   #49
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Think import models in skimpy shit serving you milkshakes.
ahha yay for coffee shops.. there's quite a few in san jo..

Photohunt for a $1? GAY. If you get on the right machine here, you can play photohunt for SIX ROUNDS for $1.. norcal FTW kkggthnxbye

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 03-08-2006, 01:38 PM   #50
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr
i say so cal cuz the weather is usually better, and there are more 240's here. maybe somewhere north of la like santa barbara or bakersfield, ie buttonwillow. i like the idea of citrus college too, cuz it's like 15 minutes away. or maybe someone could contact irwindale speedway, and we could see if we can have it in their parking lot. just some suggestions
I call bullshit on that statement!!!

To quote the late Mac Dre..
"It may be cold on the east coast, or the other side of town.. but this is the bAAAYYY."

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnal_c30

SoCal is cool for meets depending on when it is though I'd be willing to drive up to the yay area... providing the meet isnt in the city... my car cannot survive on those roads...

how bout we plan two exchange meets? haahah one down here when you guys roll down here and one up there we can cruise up to?? It would be nice to meet everyone... when I go up there I always see a buncha 240s at the tapioca in san mateo i think
And I think you may be on to a GREAT idea here..
Old 03-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #51
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd
ahha yay for coffee shops.. there's quite a few in san jo..

Photohunt for a $1? GAY. If you get on the right machine here, you can play photohunt for SIX ROUNDS for $1.. norcal FTW kkggthnxbye
If you read JessFX's reply, she corrected me. Quarter per game. gl hf.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:43 AM   #52
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnal_c30

umm how about no... one because its already hard enough just to plan this socal one, 2 i HIGHLY doubt anyone will come after going to the socal one to redo everything over in norcal. UNLESS we do socal this year and if this turns out good or better than what the committee expects, then we will hold one again next year in norcal. but for now, just socal
Old 03-09-2006, 11:12 AM   #53
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Jon has spoken. It'll be in SoCal.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:36 PM   #54
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Jon can kiss my ass!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 02:02 PM   #55
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

sure ill kiss ur donkey
Old 03-09-2006, 02:06 PM   #56
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Socal for the win. End poll.
Old 03-09-2006, 02:27 PM   #57
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
If you read JessFX's reply, she corrected me. Quarter per game. gl hf.
Oh... damn

6 games for $1 FTW! haha :P We have that.. BOO YA

We can't get hyphy in socal

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 03-09-2006, 02:30 PM   #58
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
6 games for $1 FTW! haha :P
$0.25 x 4 = $1.00
Old 03-09-2006, 02:47 PM   #59
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Oh... damn

6 games for $1 FTW! haha :P We have that.. BOO YA

We can't get hyphy in socal
damn you hahaha.
fuck that you can get hyphy wherever you'd like. iono if people will look at you wierd though lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
$0.25 x 4 = $1.00
he was talking about norcal. there are places you can get 6 games for a dollar
Old 03-09-2006, 02:51 PM   #60
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Oh ok, but still, Socal for the win. Hahahahahaha
Closed Thread